Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird why someone as money savvy ( she would love that description, what I mean is they do appear to live comfortably) doesn’t have a mortgage ? Surely at 37, self employed a good few years and gav has a seemingly well paid job that they could afford a mortgage as opposed to killer rent ?

Reactions: 5
You mean Sarah Sarah who uses her real name. How many sarah sarahs do you think there are in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cant believe she gave up her anonymity 🤣🤣
😂😂😂 the hypocrisy of 'Sarah' coming on here to put us trolls down while being a rude idiot and making assumptions about us all... feck off sarahsarah ye twit 💃

You mean Sarah Sarah who uses her real name. How many sarah sarahs do you think there are in Ireland 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cant believe she gave up her anonymity 🤣🤣
Her ma must of had a stutter when she was naming her .. sarahsarah

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In fairness though, Nicki didn’t actually do anything wrong sending Pippa to school. The department of education sent out a circular which stated that unless the sibling/family member/those who live with the student is a confirmed case of covid then there is no need to keep the other one(s) at home until such time as the child is confirmed. This is the advice from the department of education! If every member of a household were to stay at home every time someone has a cough nobody would be going to work or school until we have a vaccine!

Reactions: 1
In fairness though, Nicki didn’t actually do anything wrong sending Pippa to school. The department of education sent out a circular which stated that unless the sibling/family member/those who live with the student is a confirmed case of covid then there is no need to keep the other one(s) at home until such time as the child is confirmed. This is the advice from the department of education! If every member of a household were to stay at home every time someone has a cough nobody would be going to work or school until we have a vaccine!
Based on what she posted regarding Jayden staying home. The information she showed said if someone your child is in contact with has symptoms that may be covid they must stay home. That's what we are referring to. It was a government information sheet. Jayden had symptoms which may have been covid based on that Pippa should have stayed home.

thats the advice we got sent im pretty sure it falls under the last point of the first section living with someone who has been unwell, there guidelines are scatty like u said u cant keep them home all the time for minor stuff in sayin that she felt jaydens was enough to keep him at home then she shud have kept pippa aswell

Attachments

I'm shocked noone showed support for aimee on the telly last night doing her bit for the cancer charity considering thats what happened with their mam

I have never posted here before, and actually only know about this tread because it was mentioned.

Anyone who thinks under any circumstances, ANY AT ALLLLLL that it is OK to name her children’s schools on a platform like this is absolutely disgusting human, and especially if your own children go to the same school that is even worse.

Ok she posts their uniform but if your not from the area or going to huge stalking lengths you wouldn’t know the school.. Saying she deserves everyone to know what school they go to because she posts them on social media is the same mentality of saying a woman deserves to be attacked for wearing a short skirt.

Again it is absolutely disgusting and wrong on so many levels to call out where ANYONEs children go to school, activities etc... literally grow the duck up
You haven't posted before cause your a new member who probably nikki or one of her sisters ....

Reactions: 2
thats the advice we got sent im pretty sure it falls under the last point of the first section living with someone who has been unwell, there guidelines are scatty like u said u cant keep them home all the time for minor stuff in sayin that she felt jaydens was enough to keep him at home then she shud have kept pippa aswell
Yes that is what she showed and it says if a child has been around someone who has symptoms of covid they should stay home.

Jayden had a cough
A cough is a symptom of COVID
Guidelines clearly state if anyone in your house has a symptom the whole house should restrict their movements until after a test and or confirmed to be something else by gp.
Pippa should not have went to school
I know it’s all very ott but as a parent of a high risk child I’m depending on everyone doing their bit just as every other parent/teacher who is at risk or lives with someone at risk.
I’ve seen my child in icu I never want to see it again.

and to add if she knew from a gp Jaydens cough was nothing to do with COVID. She should have stated that at the time. She didn’t even need to say anything🙄we wouldn’t have known Jayden had a cough & was being kept home

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice Davehs absence from the cheers for their mothers bday on Aimees snaps

School have come back & apparently government guidelines are that once the sibling is not showing any symptoms they there are ok to be sent to school 🤷‍♀️
Just to be clear - there was intentions to name the school, why would anyone name it??? but as some said she had shown the uniform with the crest on it plenty of times so anyone could see if they wanted. She doesn’t block it out like other bloggers do.

School have come back & apparently government guidelines are that once the sibling is not showing any symptoms they there are ok to be sent to school 🤷‍♀️
Just to be clear - there was intentions to name the school, why would anyone name it??? but as some said she had shown the uniform with the crest on it plenty of times so anyone could see if they wanted. She doesn’t block it out like other bloggers do.
that’s rubbish it’s anyone who has a symptom in the house the whole house should restrict their movements until it’s confirmed COVID/or something unrelated. There’s a 14 incubation period that’s y contacts get tested day 1 and day 7. I don’t know what school they go to I don’t live in Dublin. I am also not obsessed as Nikki thinks. I’m starting to think she put it up so she could play victim. is she that entitled that she has zero thought for anyone else?

Reactions: 3
Wow that's very strange
but Terror was there and she said “we” so he was more than likely there! Again he’s probably just another man sick of being on social media especially when it’s probably a sad day for all of them.

Sorry I know off thread topic but send them a message (tweet?) On Twitter! I know someone who rang sky to see if they could upgrade to skyq they said no to free they'd have to pay even though they've been customers for 15+ years. They went on Twitter to say they weren't happy and where going to move elsewhere and then sky got back through Twitter and said they'll send an engineer asap to upgrade for free no bother! 😅
ooooh thanks , I’ll give it a go😬

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else notice Davehs absence from the cheers for their mothers bday on Aimees snaps
Wasn't that his tattooed arm beside Aimee in her story? I'm not familiar with his tattoos but I know he has arm ones.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.