Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cluke2020

Ye she had said previously that she knew, but Gav didn’t want to know so she kept it to herself.
Gav actually did want to know she had put it up ‘he would love to have a big gender reveal but I won’t have a bar of it so I’m not telling him’ that night sound smart but I’m not being smart haha, I was like what a bitch 😂 x

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
What to do with a week old baby take it out on a fuckin boat.... what is she trying to prove like there wee mums at home prob struggling to even get out of their pyjamas and shes making it look like a walk in the park
A constipated baby none the less! As if his stomach isn’t bad enough she wants to potentially throw sea sickness into the mix! 🙄

Irishmammy

This has always bothered me about the Dad and his constant racist jokes towards Aimees boyfriend. Aren’t we meant to be calling people out over this now???????? Giggling along seems to be the reaction and yet she put up her black square last week??
Really . Wow

Lollie92

In fairness to Terrie shes very professional on her stories she obvs sought advice before coming on speaking about it. She knew she had to say something
Dont get me wrong shes as bad as the rest of them but shes knows the game and plays it well..doesn't get involved in others drama just does what she has to do
.shes shrewd in fairness shes gona make as much money as she can and when it goes bust she has the back up of nursing. Mark my words she has a plan and shes executing it. I'm sure the messages she got asking about the company shes linked to weren't all just bringing it to her attention I'm sure they were asking her or telling her to say something and directing all sorts to her but she never let on that..and that's professionalism and also she wont give ammunition to this site.

molly3302

You mean she’s working with an agency which means she can generally take or leave shifts! She never works a weekend!
i haven't a clue i dnt even know if i read it or someone said it to me but thats what i thought that they only call her wen they need her now as i said i cud be wrong

Nolan15

Chatty Member
She's in a midwifery led unit. Maybe the rules are different.
I know someone in the midwifery unit in Meath and she has to attend appointments on her own partner only allowed in during Active labour and can stay with her and baby until she going up to the ward after that he has to go home