Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked when I found out she wasn’t Terri’s sister - she is her sister in law! They are so similar it is uncanny!

Reactions: 8
I was once blocked in a bank by her and after waiting 20 mins to get out, i went into the bank to ask they get whoever it was as i had to pick my son up from school. She came barrelling out shouting and cursing at me. I was astounded. She is not a nice person. Not even a little bit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I was once blocked in a bank by her and after waiting 20 mins to get out, i went into the bank to ask they get whoever it was as i had to pick my son up from school. She came barrelling out shouting and cursing at me. I was astounded. She is not a nice person. Not even a little bit.
Not one bit surprised. My friend lives on the same cul de sac . The neighbours on the road dislike her . She’s apparently the neighbour from hell . She rented one house on the same cul de sac and she was moving and they were delighted only to discover she moved into a different house on the same road that was a bit cheaper in rent .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not one bit surprised. My friend lives on the same cul de sac . The neighbours on the road dislike her . She’s apparently the neighbour from hell . She rented one house on the same cul de sac and she was moving and they were delighted only to discover she moved into a different house on the same road that was a bit cheaper in rent .
She rents?? Omg thought she would be a home owner with the way she goes on

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s a nasty nasty woman. The veil has slipped a few times especially during that rant the other day! I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her, all the Fitzpatricks are the same. Shady & Dodgy by all accounts. Then there’s Terri too....birds of a feather flock together eh!

Reactions: 11
Someone I know met her at the gossies.. she said she was awful!! Looked straight through her and rushed over to see the other well known knobs

Reactions: 3
I only started following this woman recently so dont know a lot about her. She seems rough out...deleted. This saga about the doll house in the garden was just odd and I dont have kids so was bored and deleted!

The point she made about ‘ some people out there get everything for nothing and I mean nothing ‘ you mean people on social welfare, probably the same people who buy your over priced tat , because let’s face it all it is is the same material that tights are made out of .

Reactions: 7
Rough Out is actually a perfect description of Nikki!!!!!!
I only started following this woman recently so dont know a lot about her. She seems rough out...deleted. This saga about the doll house in the garden was just odd and I dont have kids so was bored and deleted!

Reactions: 4
She is nasty simple as. She has serious notions but all the Fitzpatrick do...so self entitled and yeah Rough Out is her to a T!!
She has so many collabs and still manages on a daily basis to do the Beggy. And what does she actually do for her followers except the daily barrage of gifted items and then when she is criticised or questioned by anyone the true Nasty Nikki shows her true colours. I need to stop because I feel a bubbling anger rising lol!

Reactions: 6
Is her invisalign also gifted just noticed them in her most recent stories

Reactions: 1
I admit I buy her bows as my 3 girls adore them but she can go duck herself after that rant a few evenings ago.. Who does she think she is.. And then she goes into diamond furniture taggin the company on the bits she wants... Pretending to ask our opinion... She said in her rant a few days ago for people to mind their own business. This one makes me absolutly sick!!!

• Heart
She annoys me so much I stopped watching her but did see her rant about people on social welfare. Who the hell does she think she is? Clearly thinks she’s a cut above the rest of us even though she begs her way through life, hasn’t bought a thing for her new baby, gifted everything. Her dance group won €50k on Ireland’s Got Talent but then I heard they had set up a go fund me or something similar to pay for a trip to America.
Also hate the way she uses Pippa as content constantly. The child can’t eat or play or do anything without having a phone shoved in her face.

Why doesn’t this surprise me? Can’t stand her 🙈

Reactions: 5
Showing you bits you'll want in your nursery.. no thanks 😳😳 I have a similar chair to that, its IMPOSSIBLE to keep the bloody thing clean..

She annoys me so much I stopped watching her but did see her rant about people on social welfare. Who the hell does she think she is? Clearly thinks she’s a cut above the rest of us even though she begs her way through life, hasn’t bought a thing for her new baby, gifted everything. Her dance group won €50k on Ireland’s Got Talent but then I heard they had set up a go fund me or something similar to pay for a trip to America.
Also hate the way she uses Pippa as content constantly. The child can’t eat or play or do anything without having a phone shoved in her face.

Why doesn’t this surprise me? Can’t stand her 🙈

I think she was setting up a YouTube account for pippa so she could do her stories and talk to her fans. She is gonna say this is all jealousy and we are only trolls but I'm not jealous. I own my own house. Have 4 kids. Very comfortable. Divorced. 40 Years old and happy out with life.

• Heart
Her dig at people on social welfare was so awful and completely lacked taste particularly at the moment given the amount of people that are out of work and will be made redundant this year. Iv worked hard for years in a well paid legal role and have been let go because we dont have clients due to covid. I never thought I'd be struggling to pay the bills and living of a covid payment but here we are. I know she probably aimed it at people who have never worked a day in their lives but it was a very narrowminded and insensitive way to talk.

Reactions: 14
I admit I buy her bows as my 3 girls adore them but she can go duck herself after that rant a few evenings ago.. Who does she think she is.. And then she goes into diamond furniture taggin the company on the bits she wants... Pretending to ask our opinion... She said in her rant a few days ago for people to mind their own business. This one makes me absolutly sick!!!
She is so sickening and thinks she is above most. That feckin rocking chair she got is €1,290 😡😡😡. I know she she said she paid for some if it but that’s just obscene in these times when most ordinary decent people haven’t got a pot to piss in and an extremely uncertain time ahead of them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.