Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but Terror was there and she said “we” so he was more than likely there! Again he’s probably just another man sick of being on social media especially when it’s probably a sad day for all of them.
He wasnt there Terry wasn't either

Wasn't that his tattooed arm beside Aimee in her story? I'm not familiar with his tattoos but I know he has arm ones.
Aimees fella

Reactions: 1
No wonder David wanted to stay in oz. sisters are doses & terrie . The only one I like is Chrissie

Reactions: 6
He wasnt there Terry wasn't either
It’s not that big a deal that he wasn’t down in the house. He went to the beach! Besides not meant to have more than 6 in the house and there was a hell of a lot more there so this was more than likely why... so people wouldn’t have another bone to pick with Terrie!

Reactions: 2
It’s not that big a deal that he wasn’t down in the house. He went to the beach! Besides not meant to have more than 6 in the house and there was a hell of a lot more there so this was more than likely why... so people wouldn’t have another bone to pick with Terrie!
I never said it was. Someone else said terri was there and I was pointing out that she wasn't

I bet they were at the house but just didn't get in any photos cos of the uproar of bein in a packed house with her bein a practising nurse n all. She is a clever hure that one...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It wasn’t long ago I watched Nikki‘s story about how the dance studio is under pressure BUT her story this evening is bragging about how nice Pippa O Connor’s new bomber jackets are that she’s just gone and ordered two of them €89 euro each mind you. I’m embarrassed for her how can you be on your stories crying about your business and being able to justify splashing the cash on Apple Watch straps and bomber jackets?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It wasn’t long ago I watched Nikki‘s story about how the dance studio is under pressure BUT her story this evening is bragging about how nice Pippa O Connor’s new bomber jackets are that she’s just gone and ordered two of them €89 euro each mind you. I’m embarrassed for her how can you be on your stories crying about your business and being able to justify splashing the cash on Apple Watch straps and bomber jackets?
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 2
Where did the money that they got from Ireland’s Got Talent go?? 🤔

In the voice of Nikki ‘maybe if I post online bragging about Pippa’s collection after it getting such a bad review in that ‘troll magazine’; Pippa might give me the bombers for free to promote them for her. Us ‘influencers’ have to stick together, being picked on all the time’ 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the voice of Nikki ‘maybe if I post online bragging about Pippa’s collection after it getting such a bad review in that ‘troll magazine’; Pippa might give me the bombers for free to promote them for her. Us ‘influencers’ have to stick together, being picked on all the time’ 🙄🙄
Which magazine?

Reactions: 1
Isn't is normal for breastfed babies to go days without pooing? I would have thought Nikki would know this. Sonny's gorgeous but I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about his constipation.

They don’t deserve to be let have a dog, seems to be treated badly by them, an inconvenience to Nikki 😡

Yeah her tone of voice sounded absolutely cruel, and I didn't like the way Gav shoved her away either. She seems like a gorgeous dog, pity she doesn't have better owners. They don't deserve her.

Reactions: 3
Yeah her tone of voice sounded absolutely cruel, and I didn't like the way Gav shoved her away either. She seems like a gorgeous dog, pity she doesn't have better owners. They don't deserve her.
Exactly, it’s so sad. How someone treats an animal is a true reflection of who they really are. These 2 idiots are cruel to say the least 😢

Reactions: 3
I can't stand how people say natural birth. It almost sets the tone that anything different to that is unnatural! Stop trying to be the hero!!🙄🤣
After I had my son the lady next to me was on the phone talking about how natural she did everything, no gas and air etc etc and then called over the nurse to ask “is this a natural way of breastfeeding?” 😂🙈 I felt like saying “if she’s on your tit it is” doses....

• Haha
Eek Aimee must do some mad photoshopping on her insta pictures.....just seen her sing on the late late, that flower coat/dress thing does NOTHING for her figure at all!! 😬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.