Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For what it's worth, I actually quite like MissEM. She never reacted when lbp clearly posted about her

Probably cos she had no substance to her argument. Which at the time was that someone was 'copying' her. There are many businesses out there making bows and hairbands. And some of them long before she started making them.

Use to half like Nikki, but ever since she announced she was pregnant she actually thinks she’s someone special all of a sudden. Her page isn’t about bows , it’s about all the free stuff she gets for the baby, pippa and the gaff ! Like wtf. And the comments she made about her collab work... please hunny it’s hardly a hard days grafting ya gotta do to earn them. Couple minutes of showing them off on insta And there are ya job done. As a mother of a toddler I find it hard viewing, that anyone else saves their butt off to buy items for their baby’s and here’s Nikki just lapping up all the freebies she can possibly take?!?
yeah and not only from Mama’s and Papa’s but Tony Kealys too and Petit Avenue! She won’t rest till she gets freebies from every baby shop in Ireland! It’s clear to see that the only reason she has blinds now is because they are being given to her for free! Who here has gone to a blind company and ordered blinds but when they arrive are shocked that they are electric??? Isn’t that something you are told about in store and you PAY MORE FOR? Another freebie, but as she says she has 4 businesses that she has worked hard at bla bla bla... and she’s the greatest ambassador that they could ever hope for! I just know that any business I planned on doing in any of her sponsored shops is no longer happening!

Reactions: 5
yeah and not only from Mama’s and Papa’s but Tony Kealys too and Petit Avenue! She won’t rest till she gets freebies from every baby shop in Ireland! It’s clear to see that the only reason she has blinds now is because they are being given to her for free! Who here has gone to a blind company and ordered blinds but when they arrive are shocked that they are electric??? Isn’t that something you are told about in store and you PAY MORE FOR? Another freebie, but as she says she has 4 businesses that she has worked hard at bla bla bla... and she’s the greatest ambassador that they could ever hope for! I just know that any business I planned on doing in any of her sponsored shops is no longer happening!
I feel the exact same , it totally turns me off the company , I always feel a family with nothing would be so much more deserving , but then that’s of no benefit to the company who wants the audience . I don’t envy them making a living from this as I suppose that’s the purpose ,but not continuously churning out the links , it’s like an online shop looking at some pages . It’s funny people get called out for their opinion , but this page is called out for everyone else’s . What I would really like to ask them is .... is it really worth it ?

Reactions: 3
She has many times said she recommends you invests in.... ( Products being stupid prices) ... Sure she didn't invest herself she got the product for free

She has many times said she recommends you invests in.... ( Products being stupid prices) ... Sure she didn't invest herself she got the product for free
Yeah like the breast pump she got off Tony Kealy for €300! Except she can’t tell us how great it is because she’s not breastfeeding yet! 🙄

• Haha
[QUOTE="Xlilmissx, post: 1677512,
She had a post up recently saying she was took advantage of for a long time would love to know who that dig was at , What ever happened to her best friend Debbie from Vanity X ( her chief bridesmaid ) is this anything to do with the baby / cheating rumours I wonder ?
[/QUOTE]

Something big had to have happened here , you don’t be best friends for years ,live in each other’s pockets , mix your business , have them in your bridal party and bang it’s like they never knew each other 🤔

[QUOTE="Xlilmissx, post: 1677512,
She had a post up recently saying she was took advantage of for a long time would love to know who that dig was at , What ever happened to her best friend Debbie from Vanity X ( her chief bridesmaid ) is this anything to do with the baby / cheating rumours I wonder ?
Something big had to have happened here , you don’t be best friends for years ,live in each other’s pockets , mix your business , have them in your bridal party and bang it’s like they never knew each other 🤔
[/QUOTE]
That’s so true , a little barney would most certainly have blow over , I’m so nosey , I always wondered what happened , sad at the same time if they fell out over something stupid ( like insta or something ) .

I didn't realise she lives in Kildare. Or does she live within 20k of Kildare Village? Anyone else she the total cringe fest with the designer coat and sitting in the chair in the corner of the shop while mum takes a video? Eugh.

• Haha
She should rebrand her page to be in her name and separate it from the LBP brand - they all make the same mistake starting out then later have to rebrand to their actual names. Remember Rosie was heartsheelsandhandbags etc.

And just because you sang in a song for charity doesn’t mean you’re not a “vile female human” 😂
“admiration in life” 😂😂🙈

I’m also sorry but being pregnant does not safeguard you from being called out or make you untouchable.
She has her own personal page too Nikki whelan which is on public settings! More shite on that! Less plugging though! She WILL read these posts and turn it to private. She just can’t help herself!

I didn't realise she lives in Kildare. Or does she live within 20k of Kildare Village? Anyone else she the total cringe fest with the designer coat and sitting in the chair in the corner of the shop while mum takes a video? Eugh.
No she lives in Kinsealy North Dublin. Think she was “working” that day in Kildare Village!

Reactions: 2
No she lives in Kinsealy North Dublin. Think she was “working” that day in Kildare Village!
[/QUOTE]

Amazing that it just happened to fall on bring your husband and daughter to work day 🤔

• Haha

Amazing that it just happened to fall on bring your husband and daughter to work day 🤔
[/QUOTE]
She doesn’t she lives in castlemoyne beside clarehall

[/QUOTE]
I’m pretty sure I read in one of her stories she mentioned about living in Kinsealy and loving it. Either or she went to another county and it was still more than 20k from Clarehall!

I’m pretty sure I read in one of her stories she mentioned about living in Kinsealy and loving it. Either or she went to another county and it was still more than 20k from Clarehall!
[/QUOTE]
Castlemoyne is lovely little housing estate but its definitely not kinsealy. Would be opposite old belcamp college on malahide road, close enough to darndale

[/QUOTE]
It’s like down the road from Kinsealy so prob sounds better to say that’s where she lives then clarehall 😂🙄

• Haha
Castlemoyne is lovely little housing estate but its definitely not kinsealy. Would be opposite old belcamp college on malahide road, close enough to darndale
[/QUOTE]
OMG Castlemoyne is fab, the houses are unreal. The rent in there is crazy, she must be paying 3k a month for that size house . I know someone who pays 2500pm for one a bit smaller

OMG Castlemoyne is fab, the houses are unreal. The rent in there is crazy, she must be paying 3k a month for that size house . I know someone who pays 2500pm for one a bit smaller
[/QUOTE]
Never knew her house was rented, the way she goes on i taught it was hers, why bother doing it up so much, why do so many company's want to work with her, I taught lbp page was about the bow company I think its pathetic how she puts so many stories up thats nothing to do with the lbp brand, hints for this and that and then all the ads pop up🙈 Everything that baby got was freebies. I think that time with the maternity clothes she should of given them away for nothing, making such a big deal about it while she sits in her rented house with all her freebies, but why give something for free🙈🤣

Reactions: 1
Exactly like, she will sell on the clothes but yet every single item she has for that baby is all free, no douth she’ll do a nappy collab now when the child comes along!! In all fairness though she could donate the clothes to someone that would really appreciate them and give something back when she has gotten so much for free, just goes to show what type a person she actually is, and has dropped her guard big time lately with her rants etc, she’s comes across as just nasty.

Reactions: 8
Shes completely nasty. Her singer sister the same..something awful about the whole family. Her rant was so aggressive that day and defensive. Nothing likeable about her tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.