Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So true , just skip the bloody question to save making yourself look like a hypocrite.

That’s hilarious 😂 I pray the one that asked that question can finally find out once and for all 🤣 I’m sick now I thought she was different . She was asked that on the last one too ,can’t remember if the same snotty answer was given or not tho .
Yeah she did “like,,, why though, why? Like I’m going to tell you where I live, do you want my bank details too”.

Reactions: 2
Yeah she lives in Loughshinny/Baldongan. Between rush and skerries 😀 secrets out 🙄
Be kind my arse. Horrible attitude, those people she’s speaking to follow her for her music and that’s how she treats them.
Thats her boyfriends parents house she lives at home in swords with her da

All right who's sending Nikki anonymous letters?
She has been going on about that for years. Doubt its even true

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Doubt it. Her parents and his parents have been best friends for years. Id say she just lives between the 2 houses.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the live today ? It’s been saved to highlights ? She “isn’t bothered at all “ by this page 🙄 ... really ? Because you seem really bothered ! Who is sending the letters ? 8 years apparently ... but no one else really knew apparently ? I can’t work her out at all ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the live today ? It’s been saved to highlights ? She “isn’t bothered at all “ by this page 🙄 ... really ? Because you seem really bothered ! Who is sending the letters ? 8 years apparently ... but no one else really knew apparently ? I can’t work her out at all ...
Just watched it, she certainly seemed bothered for someone who claims not to be. Methinks Nikki doth protest too much! Love her addressing her followers like they're 5 year olds when taking about her collabs and the maternity jeans saga 🙄.

Also found it a bit weird that they were all taken out of school for the day when the sex education talk was given. Doesn't really seem like something you should be bragging about!

Reactions: 3
Where did she save it??

bullshit she isnt bothered! A few years back I was on the galz who snap page on Facebook and I put up a post about her bows and her ranting over them being copied🙄 loads of people started commenting different things and someone commented about the Gav rumour saying she had heard it. Well its all kicked off then! Nikki went mental her and gav tried to add the girl they were all messaging her and her sister and commenting on the thread. The poor girl was from the other end of the country and didn't know a thing had only heard the rumour she had to block them all in the end ! So whoever was doing this to nikki was definitely getting to her.

Reactions: 5
Guys saw the vid ,that’s a bits nuts now to be fair isn’t it ( I actually believed the comments on here about the estate , the friends hating her ,the pavilions etc ) Also believed all the stuff was supplied free so there must be so much false information floating around is there🙈

I initially came on this site when Mrs Hinch went offline but I don’t actually mind her so I never got involved in the posts . Was only because I’m familiar with these brands/pages that I commented . I know they were saying they weren’t bothered but it would consume me if there was something online about me and my family.

I think most who commented on this thread had no idea of stalkers etc but that shits not funny 🙈 that has got to be someone in your circle ( very close circle ) that knows all that information , surely that’s not the people on here just giving their opinions .

It’s so easy to falsify things too isn’t it and how quick we are to believe it 😳 I mean we’re entitled to comment on content they put up because it’s made public ,but to accuse the chap of cheating & all . The poor fella ( if that was my partner I’d forever be doubting it )

Has it changed anyone’s opinions ?

Reactions: 7
Guys saw the vid ,that’s a bits nuts now to be fair isn’t it ( I actually believed the comments on here about the estate , the friends hating her ,the pavilions etc ) Also believed all the stuff was supplied free so there must be so much false information floating around is there🙈

I initially came on this site when Mrs Hinch went offline but I don’t actually mind her so I never got involved in the posts . Was only because I’m familiar with these brands/pages that I commented . I know they were saying they weren’t bothered but it would consume me if there was something online about me and my family.

I think most who commented on this thread had no idea of stalkers etc but that shits not funny 🙈 that has got to be someone in your circle ( very close circle ) that knows all that information , surely that’s not the people on here just giving their opinions .

It’s so easy to falsify things too isn’t it and how quick we are to believe it 😳 I mean we’re entitled to comment on content they put up because it’s made public ,but to accuse the chap of cheating & all . The poor fella ( if that was my partner I’d forever be doubting it )

I agree with you. People putting out information that isn't true is awful. I dont know them personally. So I have no idea what is true or not. My comments have always have been about how they come across on their insta. I think they come across as nasty and entitled however I will say Nikki came across nicer yesterday than her previous rant but not sure is she playing a game..her singer sister was on her own story and she was saying be kind and offering to help who commented on her but yet at the weekend she ridiculed someone for their spelling and grammar...maybe take her own advice and be kind 🙄 I think it would be worse if people messaged her saying she was this and that than say it here. I believe peoples comments go too far. to me tattle is to comment on content, behaviour and shady business.

Reactions: 3
There are always going to be people who share stories on here, true and lies,people on here don’t always believe everything they read , I follow numerous threads on different bloggers/influencers and have commented on some of them,if I agreed with something that has been posted about them ( i.e unrealistic photoshop or no #gifted) after all if they are pushing a false advertisement on followers they should defo be called out! I don’t think I’m a troll or an evil nasty person , I personally have DM one or two influencers to clarify something they were promoting and they can’t be arsed replying because they just don’t want ANY negativity at all , that is why these forums are here and should stay.

Reactions: 7

I refuse to watch it. Could you summarise? If she came across well I’d be inclined to think it’s an act in case she loses collabs. We have all seen how she really behaves & talks on stories especially if she is annoyed. She is nasty & her whole family come across quite badly

Reactions: 2
I know girls , I would definitely never make up lies about someone , but them saying that the people on this site are fake people hiding and shouldn’t be on it is wrong too , I don’t tell anyone how to spend their time .
I’m here because I’m nosey I don’t care why everyone else is.
I don’t want to put my personal info up because I don’t want to broadcast it , these people do and make a living from it so as hard as it is they should be able to totally disregard what’s said about them . I know for sure if there was public threads about every single person going someone is bound to come on with negativity , their opinions , not everyone likes us (myself included ).

These people are well known , celebrities if ya like and I always would have assumed would have been far too busy doing what they are doing or would know to totally disregard what’s wrote about them .

Surely every person on this didn’t just make up a page to be nasty .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have never commented on this thread before, but I have looked at her insta and her lives on insta and read through some of the comments on here. If she was been harassed like that for the last 8 years i would be in no doubt that Nikki and her family would have well found out by now who was sending them letters and doing the stuff they do and they would have been well sorted by now. Obviously this person knows them and knows a lot of their private info. So it’s either someone that they have Very much upset and done something bad to or it’s someone whose jealous of them. I’ll be honest I don’t find Nikki appealing to follow and I won’t be following her as she is totally unrelatable to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.