Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know girls , I would definitely never make up lies about someone , but them saying that the people on this site are fake people hiding and shouldn’t be on it is wrong too , I don’t tell anyone how to spend their time .
I’m here because I’m nosey I don’t care why everyone else is.
I don’t want to put my personal info up because I don’t want to broadcast it , these people do and make a living from it so as hard as it is they should be able to totally disregard what’s said about them . I know for sure if there was public threads about every single person going someone is bound to come on with negativity , their opinions , not everyone likes us (myself included ).

These people are well known , celebrities if ya like and I always would have assumed would have been far too busy doing what they are doing or would know to totally disregard what’s wrote about them .

Surely every person on this didn’t just make up a page to be nasty .
Unless its personal. Most people talk about content or how they come across. I do not know any blogger. It's not personal for me but I do have an opinion most people do and I choose to share it here as oppose to in their inbox.

Reactions: 6
I refuse to watch it. Could you summarise? If she came across well I’d be inclined to think it’s an act in case she loses collabs. We have all seen how she really behaves & talks on stories especially if she is annoyed. She is nasty & her whole family come across quite badly
She did ,she came across lovely, I was hoping she wouldn’t get upset tho , who wants to see someone expecting upset ,your emotional enough but don’t do that to yourself , not everyone will like you . It went onnnnnnn , but she basically said someone’s stalked her over 8 years , guards are involved , it’s 100% someone pretending to be her friend it has to be . Who else would know all that about you . she said everything that was referred to on this particular post I think ( unless there is more pages ) is all lies . I’m the same I literally only referred to the content ( I don’t know any of her family bar the sister ) who I really liked and liked her music till she sneered at the question ( that’s not ok either ) and the laugh at the end ,a real ( your pathetic ) made me see her in a diff light , same with the lbp , I’ve purchased their products numerous times I love them couldn’t fault them , couldn’t care who she’s meant to have copied who done the bows first , but I didn’t like her attitude in the video slagging off the girl for mailing about the clothes ,

My opinion on that is she aired that 1 message for attention and it backfired ( hence us here on about it ) why not just let that 1 bad comment hon? I absolutely agree with whoever said here they would never mail direct , the ones who aren’t lying have opinions . Mine changed on both when I watched what I did, I don’t think I should have to apologise for that .

Reactions: 6
I have never commented on this thread before, but I have looked at her insta and her lives on insta and read through some of the comments on here. If she was been harassed like that for the last 8 years i would be in no doubt that Nikki and her family would have well found out by now who was sending them letters and doing the stuff they do and they would have been well sorted by now. Obviously this person knows them and knows a lot of their private info. So it’s either someone that they have Very much upset and done something bad to or it’s someone whose jealous of them. I’ll be honest I don’t find Nikki appealing to follow and I won’t be following her as she is totally unrelatable to me.
Exactly I think its bullshit! She would defo know by now who is was and she seems to have accused half the country

Reactions: 4
I have never commented on this thread before, but I have looked at her insta and her lives on insta and read through some of the comments on here. If she was been harassed like that for the last 8 years i would be in no doubt that Nikki and her family would have well found out by now who was sending them letters and doing the stuff they do and they would have been well sorted by now. Obviously this person knows them and knows a lot of their private info. So it’s either someone that they have Very much upset and done something bad to or it’s someone whose jealous of them. I’ll be honest I don’t find Nikki appealing to follow and I won’t be following her as she is totally unrelatable to me.
That’s the thing you follow a brand you like , the bows , the clothes , the child modelling them ,she’s gorgeous , naturally everyone won’t agree with things that have nothing to do with the brand , I know she said just unfollow her , basically I think thats like saying don’t buy my brand , no? All that personal stuff should be done on her page , your followers who want to see that stuff will follow you over ) stop asking and do what’s right for your business , it’s like help me choose a fabric , you pick , it’s your house your the one gonna be looking at it 🙄

That’s the thing you follow a brand you like , the bows , the clothes , the child modelling them ,she’s gorgeous , naturally everyone won’t agree with things that have nothing to do with the brand , I know she said just unfollow her , basically I think thats like saying don’t buy my brand , no? All that personal stuff should be done on her page , your followers who want to see that stuff will follow you over ) stop asking and do what’s right for your business , it’s like help me choose a fabric , you pick , it’s your house your the one gonna be looking at it 🙄
[/QUOTE
I watched bits of her insta live yesterday and I found it very bullish. It was like she had all her family gathered around her and then she has all her over a 1,000 insta followers watching commenting such praises to her and she was lapping it up and she was like a big bully in a school yard with all her friends around. Like her two children should not know or be watching that crap. Even her daughter drinking non alcoholic wine. Like seriously put your personal life on your personal page. I do not for a second believe she is been harassed for 8 years she comes across as someone not to mess with. You can nearly see the bitchiness in her face. Like grow up and it’s not trolling what’s happening to her it’s harassment if it is even happening. The guards obviously aren’t doing a great job after 8 years if they haven’t sorted it by now

Reactions: 1
She did ,she came across lovely, I was hoping she wouldn’t get upset tho , who wants to see someone expecting upset ,your emotional enough but don’t do that to yourself , not everyone will like you . It went onnnnnnn , but she basically said someone’s stalked her over 8 years , guards are involved , it’s 100% someone pretending to be her friend it has to be . Who else would know all that about you . she said everything that was referred to on this particular post I think ( unless there is more pages ) is all lies . I’m the same I literally only referred to the content ( I don’t know any of her family bar the sister ) who I really liked and liked her music till she sneered at the question ( that’s not ok either ) and the laugh at the end ,a real ( your pathetic ) made me see her in a diff light , same with the lbp , I’ve purchased their products numerous times I love them couldn’t fault them , couldn’t care who she’s meant to have copied who done the bows first , but I didn’t like her attitude in the video slagging off the girl for mailing about the clothes ,

My opinion on that is she aired that 1 message for attention and it backfired ( hence us here on about it ) why not just let that 1 bad comment hon? I absolutely agree with whoever said here they would never mail direct , the ones who aren’t lying have opinions . Mine changed on both when I watched what I did, I don’t think I should have to apologise for that .
If someone is stalking her for 8 years the guards would have them by now. They aren’t that stupid.
I’d take all that with a bucket of salt. She isn’t going to come on & admit all her neighbours dislike her etc. I’m calling damage control. Her attitude stinks. Remember the time she wrecked her Gucci trainers & tagged brown Thomas ranting even though she didn’t buy them there? Entitled brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Nikki comes across quite badly alot of the time and her sisters. I found her on the IGTV video that she was playing a game. Like as if she wants to go with this person for a "coffee". Also she couldn't hold back and calling someone a "dope"!! Shes definitely not all that shes cracked up to be.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I thought she came across quite insincere throughout. She's just trying to save face. The bit at the end when her sisters joined in (mostly Aimee; I'm not going to slate the youngest one because she didn't say much and she's only 16/17 to be fair) was a bit "mean girls" bitching about this thread together.. way to be kind Nikki 🙄. Not a shred of actual integrity there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If someone is stalking her for 8 years the guards would have them by now. They aren’t that stupid.
I’d take all that with a bucket of salt. She isn’t going to come on & admit all her neighbours dislike her etc. I’m calling damage control. Her attitude stinks. Remember the time she wrecked her Gucci trainers & tagged brown Thomas ranting even though she didn’t buy them there? Entitled brat.
That’s very true too , My partner said the exact same , He didn’t buy it either he said it didn’t seem genuine but he was only looking coz it went on so long , so no opinion as such really .I actually don’t, I didn’t see that , I would be new enough to it to be honest ( I hadn’t a clue instagram was so popular 😂) but these people definitely don’t like negativity against them .

Reactions: 2
Seeing that when I posted about my friend and the rest of the neighbours hating her hit a nerve , I never mentioned that they don’t allow their children to play with hers as that has never been said to me and I’ve only posted what I was told . You divulge that bit of information yourself Nikki .

Reactions: 5
The thing is they actually think they are kind and nice people. In fairness to Terrie she has never come on giving out about comments etc. I wouldn't be a fan but she is far more savvy than her sis in laws and plays this game well instead of making a show and having to have the last word.

Reactions: 3
I think Nikki comes across quite badly alot of the time and her sisters. I found her on the IGTV video that she was playing a game. Like as if she wants to go with this person for a "coffee". Also she couldn't hold back and calling someone a "dope"!! Shes definitely not all that shes cracked up to be.
From the carry on of her when she thought it was a girl on facebook , there would be any teeth left for coffee

The thing is they actually think they are kind and nice people. In fairness to Terrie she has never come on giving out about comments etc. I wouldn't be a fan but she is far more savvy than her sis in laws and plays this game well instead of making a show and having to have the last word.
Terri is very private about a lot of things. She has learned lesson from past mistakes. She is very different in the way she handles herself cause she has ambitions way beyond instagram, she wants to be a presenter id say. She understands how important the public opinion is and very rarely gets slated anymore

Last edited:
I actually like Terry and David to be fair. Nikki and Aimee especially are fiery. They remind me of bullies that I went to school with. Sneery and just out right mean. Even the way the poor dog is treated by her. Pippa who is only a child treats the dog better than she does. And anyone who cant treat animals properly says alot for the way they treat human beings. And Dont put up Q and As if you're going to make a mockery of people.

Reactions: 9
Guys saw the vid ,that’s a bits nuts now to be fair isn’t it ( I actually believed the comments on here about the estate , the friends hating her ,the pavilions etc ) Also believed all the stuff was supplied free so there must be so much false information floating around is there🙈

I initially came on this site when Mrs Hinch went offline but I don’t actually mind her so I never got involved in the posts . Was only because I’m familiar with these brands/pages that I commented . I know they were saying they weren’t bothered but it would consume me if there was something online about me and my family.

I think most who commented on this thread had no idea of stalkers etc but that shits not funny 🙈 that has got to be someone in your circle ( very close circle ) that knows all that information , surely that’s not the people on here just giving their opinions .

It’s so easy to falsify things too isn’t it and how quick we are to believe it 😳 I mean we’re entitled to comment on content they put up because it’s made public ,but to accuse the chap of cheating & all . The poor fella ( if that was my partner I’d forever be doubting it )

Has it changed anyone’s opinions ?
Where did you watch the vid I can't find it

Totally agree with this.

I actually like Terry and David to be fair. Nikki and Aimee especially are fiery. They remind me of bullies that I went to school with. Sneery and just out right mean. Even the way the poor dog is treated by her. Pippa who is only a child treats the dog better than she does. And anyone who cant treat animals properly says alot for the way they treat human beings. And Dont put up Q and As if you're going to make a mockery of people.
I like terrie and David too and Nikki is alright is small doses I think she’s admitted she doesn’t like the dog 🤣 I think she’s just gotten a bit carried away with the freebies it’s all too much and the expectation is not nice. they both work so I don’t agree with them wanting so much for nothing. She does go on about only promoting Irish brands and helping them get started but that’s definitely not the case with regard to floors blinds fitting out the house etc. She has played a few people off one another to get a what she is wants without paying.

Reactions: 3
I'm not buying the stalker thing. If you had a stalker for 8 odd years and was involved with the guards etc why would you put so much of your life online for everyone to see? Everyone know where she lives and what she is up too. Doesn't make an sense at all. She could easily make a business without sharing her life.

• Haha
Yes that story just does not add up but suspicious timing they all seem to be suddenly victims of some sort of trolling or general abuse

Reactions: 5
Yes that story just does not add up but suspicious timing they all seem to be suddenly victims of some sort of trolling or general abuse
Yep big c gone from 40k to 70k in 24 hours. We are all a load of mugs to buy any of it from any of them. People following them on Instagram aren’t going to know their addresses or what school they’ve enrolled their child in so IF they are being targeted it’s in their own circle close to home

Unless its personal. Most people talk about content or how they come across. I do not know any blogger. It's not personal for me but I do have an opinion most people do and I choose to share it here as oppose to in their inbox.
They’d all block you anyway if you try contact them personally. I’ve been there and blocked. No nasty comments on my part, just them not being able to hack any “negativity”.

From the carry on of her when she thought it was a girl on facebook , there would be any teeth left for coffee

Terri is very private about a lot of things. She has learned lesson from past mistakes. She is very different in the way she handles herself cause she has ambitions way beyond instagram, she wants to be a presenter id say. She understands how important the public opinion is and very rarely gets slated anymore
A presenter??? I couldn’t listen to her for 5 minutes. Everything is a dream, everything is WOW, EEK, the best. I can’t deal with her insincerity. Her pretending wherever she goes that she’s Dr Doolittle, adopting the dog because they couldn’t go anywhere during lockdown. She had no intentions of adopting because she was too busy etc. that dog will have gotten used to them being around 24/7 and pretty soon they will both be back to work. At the height of covid she was travelling way beyond the 20km when we were only allowed to travel within 5km for a photo op on the beach. She looked ridiculous but she had to do it for the content. This is the girl who claims to have been in the thick of a covid ward as a nurse. She’s selfish. They all seem to be in that family. Terry married someone who looks like he could be her brother who married someone who looks just like his sister! They’re all a pain in the hole!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.