Little Bow Pip LBP

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. You could defo be onto something with that idea.
Like Kai - Hawaiian meaning ocean. Or is that name a bit too popular?.

I reckon she'll go with something a little bit different but not totally out there: Rex, Arlo, Otis, Jasper.......... totally spit balling here now.

That dominos would have been amazing after giving birth!!!
Kai or Jessy

Reactions: 1
Your right her son does seem a lovely little chap, seems to be very kind and loving.

My daughter is similar age and would kill me for posting her all over IG esp when in PJ 's, first thing in the morning, showing their bedrooms, all very personal things not to be flaunted all over the internet, certainly with a "stalker" in the midst.

Her cousin (the one she doesn't speak to) also recently had a baby but can't imagine they'll be busom buddies

Reactions: 5
Awww my heart went out to her she looked so lost I would have given her a big hug πŸ€— but they were all too busy videoing and FaceTiming it πŸ™„πŸ™„
I thought the exact same why not just show them the baby everything is so public..... and sometimes for kids gender reveals can be disappointing for kids

Arlo is way to "how ya" like she is north side dub lots of "antos" hanging around so arlo wouldn't suit her. Sounds like a dogs name
I was going to name my son Arlo and my ex named his new pup it so that flew out the window! Never thought of it as a dogs name till then! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 I was deva! Now Rex is a dog’s name!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What happened with her and the cousin?
They don't speak and haven't done for years, Nikki mentioned in her stories when she was on her rant, that her mams sibling (her sister) harassed her for nearly 20 years. The sister lives in the UK and has two daughters. Both are stunning and very successful dancers/singers so huge rivalry there.
Even arguing about who would sing at the grandads funeral, both ended up singing (the cousin and Aimee)
The sisters didn't speak right up until Nikkis Mams passing.

So the whole we are such a close family is totally untrue, huge rift in that family for years!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They don't speak and haven't done for years, Nikki mentioned in her stories when she was on her rant, that her mams sibling (her sister) harassed her for nearly 20 years. The sister lives in the UK and has two daughters. Both are stunning and very successful dancers/singers so huge rivalry there.
Even arguing about who would sing at the grandads funeral, both ended up singing (the cousin and Aimee)
The sisters didn't speak right up until Nikkis Mams passing.

So the whole we are such a close family is totally untrue, huge rift in that family for years!
Aw that’s terrible. I guess she wasn’t at the baby shower then and she did not go home with a puppy favour! 🀣🀣🀣 sorry I only watched Bridesmaids again the other night!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just listened to Aimee's new song. Bit shite isn't it πŸ™„
The video doesn't go with the song!! I get what she is trying to do and her boyfriend makes all her videos and its lovely but it doesn't go with the song. Also the song is completely forgettable

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.