Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Does she have staff to make the bows now then? Does she have Work premises? Sorry for random question just since I started following her i haven't actually seen her work.
Yeah they have an office which I think is where the dance studio and preschool are (but I could be wrong!)

I really like some of them names 😅 but she will defo pick something a little different but not totally OTT she seems to like the simpler names not double barrelled

Tonii

I mean come on who in their right mind after all she’s been gifted and the criticism she’s got comes on and promotes a €1,400 chair!! Seriously I think everything is premeditated and she knows exactly what she is doing.
She wants the ‘lower class’ as she describes to be envious of her and her lifestyle. To be envious of her children and their mountain of clothes/toys. She is a show off. ‘Look what I have’ ‘look what my children have’.
There is absolutely no modesty at all. I unfollowed her today after the ‘freak show’ comment.

I don’t agree with some of the threads on here critiquing people’s looks/parenting but the majority of what is said about these bloggers is true. Lately the ‘gifting’is excessive and if anything I will never buy from any company that gifts to a blogger like LBP and I’m sure I’m not the only one.
new to this just wondering why it says on the top of this

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user.

I didn’t do anything of the sort?

Ladycuts

Did anyone see the live today ? It’s been saved to highlights ? She “isn’t bothered at all “ by this page 🙄 ... really ? Because you seem really bothered ! Who is sending the letters ? 8 years apparently ... but no one else really knew apparently ? I can’t work her out at all ...
Where did she save it??

Bangpopglitter

[QUOTE="Xlilmissx, post: 1677512,
She had a post up recently saying she was took advantage of for a long time would love to know who that dig was at , What ever happened to her best friend Debbie from Vanity X ( her chief bridesmaid ) is this anything to do with the baby / cheating rumours I wonder ?
[/QUOTE]

Something big had to have happened here , you don’t be best friends for years ,live in each other’s pockets , mix your business , have them in your bridal party and bang it’s like they never knew each other 🤔

Juleslmc

I could be totally wrong because I only saw two posts and I know some things can change with the camera mirrors when people take pics. But it looked like Nikki was showing the right side of Sonny’s face with the skin irritation; not the left and today in the placenta pills post, it looked like she was showing the left side, not the right side?

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Ah I like the name Sonny. But whoever said Jayden’s name is out of place now is right. The names Pippa and Sonny are in a different category to Jayden 🙈😬

I also thought the same about Davehhh. He’s not aging well. The hair and the ear piercing and permatan not such a good look in your 30s or are they all just using filters so he looks orange 😂
He looks like a boyband reject😂

Swanbaker13 & Robyn Baker
Can only see Robyn as other girl is private..but wow what a stunner looks successful too!

Last edited:

Nishionnaigh

Does anyone have any idea what LBP is on about on her instagram story this evening about her and gav been harassed for the past 8 years??

Princessdippy

Awww my heart went out to her she looked so lost I would have given her a big hug 🤗 but they were all too busy videoing and FaceTiming it 🙄🙄
I thought the exact same why not just show them the baby everything is so public..... and sometimes for kids gender reveals can be disappointing for kids

Xlilmissx

[QUOTE="Xlilmissx, post: 1677512,
She had a post up recently saying she was took advantage of for a long time would love to know who that dig was at , What ever happened to her best friend Debbie from Vanity X ( her chief bridesmaid ) is this anything to do with the baby / cheating rumours I wonder ?
Something big had to have happened here , you don’t be best friends for years ,live in each other’s pockets , mix your business , have them in your bridal party and bang it’s like they never knew each other 🤔
[/QUOTE]
That’s so true , a little barney would most certainly have blow over , I’m so nosey , I always wondered what happened , sad at the same time if they fell out over something stupid ( like insta or something ) .

IGer1

I remember she had a post up after they won Ireland's got talent, i think she shared out some of the money between the kids, her son bought Gucci loafers and airpods, in another story he was sitting in a first class flight slagging off the "peasants" in economy, the next story after that she had up was Jayden had lost his airpods 😂😂😂
OMG Delighted for him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Xlilmissx

I think the kids are gorgeous too and can’t wait to see this little fella , is that the new reveal when someone has a baby ?

Have to agree with all of above, she's very unlikeable.

Also this whole "we are such a close family" is totally not true. Seems incredibly false.
I actually genuinely asked this also because it’s great if they are but I’ve also seen comments here saying different so hard to know isn’t it .