Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quackers

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Cant cope with four stories so building a house with three, thanks to the sheep who are lining my pockets for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Oh June

Chatty Member
So Let me get this right.. A fashion blogger who won a VIP award for most stylish online influencers, attended one of the most popular fashion highlights of the year and fails to A) highlight and congratulate the winner of ladies day and B) show any photos of the style worn by ladies.

But instead drank the day away..

She was the only one of all the fashion bloggers/influencers that didn't show any style. I see most of the influencer met each other today, Michelle up the lane, daily diva, get glam with gretta etc. They all mingled with the ladies today but not our Lisa.

This proves that Lisa is all about money and herself. If she isn't getting paid, she ain't doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

MrsGahan

VIP Member
I think the fact that peeps can watch her stories without actually following her drives her mad so she has to put another spin on it. Hands up Superfans 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Evan

VIP Member
Is it just me or has the QVC queen herself not posted a single thing this morning? 😯 It's mid day and not one single thing😯😯😯
Has crusty run off with Joanie ponie 😯
Did crusty ride Joanie like a ponie😯🤭🤭🤭
Was she chucked out of the low rated hotel?😯
Was she so drunk she's been chucking up and looks like a dog's dinner and is unsuitable for IG?😯
Did she run off with Joanie??😯
Did they have a foursome 🤢🤢🤢??
Did she win HUGE money at the races and can't be bothered flogging anymore?😯
So many questions 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Evan

VIP Member
Ok TSC (tattle spies of cork) your mission,should you wish to accept it, is to uncover the latest in a line of serious threats of toppling the infamous Prada sunglasses brand😳 we want to know is this threat actually for real🤣
When meeting your co-spy and to proceed with your mission,you must both wear a trench coat, hold a copy of the Irish times under your right arm, when ordering your coffee please order a double frappe choco mocha frothy latte in a take out cup. You both must proceed with caution as there is a risk to you being trampled in the rush to this store by a lot of 40+ year old sheep, wearing long midi's polyester dresses with trainers and denim jackets with chlobo bracelets banging like simbals. Take extreme caution and wear ear plugs as there may be a lot of high pitched screeching, and thats just from their leader QVC, herself 💁🤣 should you be captured by Chelsea please just gush about how you live for LLL and you NEED the perfect sunglasses, Chelsea will release you as you will parting with your cash to fund her pension 💁but under no circumstances buy anything and hi tail it the foooouk out of there and report back ASAP.
we tattlers salute you and commend your bravery. Be careful out there 😯
👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 23

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Sweet Jerusalem! Can you imagine the wedding planning 🤯if he proposes🤯🤯🤯I don't think IG could take it😳
Who would be maid of honour? Linda or Joany Pony? Mark Rogers can marry them. Chelsea could be flower girl! It would be all the brands she works with attending and some filler models from Mandy Catwalk. She could sell tickets like it's her live show and have the brands have booths to sell their crap. The bridal party could wear a mix of her sweatshirts and pj's and the ceremony could be outdoors so they could all wear her "better than prada" sunglasses! Maybe the horrific band from that outdoor event last year is available and Lisa can pretend she knows the words to songs and they'll all have the craic and we'll see 10 million fake messages from Chelsea how fabulous it was... best wedding ever! Oh and Murph can eat one of her shoes that she shoved in his mouth for content

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Juat wanted to say hello to my fellow "superfans"

I'd rather be a "superfan" than a narcissistic liar who adores her brother who took several lives drink driving and has to pretend to be happy and have friends

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Lisa, if you are reading, you might call them your superfans as a way of covering up how you really feel. Those "superfans" are the ones that can see you for the greedy, money grabbing, obnoxious, arrogant person that you are and you don't like it one bit. Laugh all you want but we know it bothers you. Its enough when you babble on about your brother, knowing what he did and have such disrespect and total disregard for the other families. The world does not revolve around you, despite the notions you have about yourself.

• Heart

Shop girl

Chatty Member
If Peter and Nadine worked in a supermarket and lived in a 2bed apartment where she was sleeping on a sofa bed she’d have signed off last week with her “See you in two weeks” and meant it. Their home and lifestyle is just giving her content and a chance to brag and brag and brag!
She is trying to make herself look good by association, that means shag all. My brother could have a boat, a flash car and a fuck off house but that wouldn’t mean that I could or would have them. She is as fickle and materialistic as they come.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Did she never hear if birkenstocks until she went over there and saw Nadines. Had to buy 2 pairs of course.
She's an absolute dose.
Shes actually not used to anything. Vinegarette dressing, would ya ever fcuk off with your boring a fcuk holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Iris2020

VIP Member
She has a sad life if that's what she is at on her holidays. Imagine to have so little going on in life that you look to see who is watching your stories. These Huns sure do get addicted to the adoration and the likes or the dislikes from absolute strangers on the Internet. If I had a quarter of her money I'd be enjoying life to the full and not worrying about what strangers on the internet think of me.

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
So 4 people called in enquiring about getting prescription lens into the glasses but didn’t have the glasses yet…..right.

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
I don't need to type your name on at all Lisa, I just have to go to my recent search list and you and all the other greedy grabbers I don't follow come up.
20220825_205548.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

MrsGahan

VIP Member
If I was in the business of selling glasses and prescriptions, I wouldn’t be too impressed if someone arrives in with frames from elsewhere looking to get a prescription put in.
And he’s raving about them, you actually couldn’t make this up 🤣 comedy gold🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

geordielass72

VIP Member
Who makes up these little senarios as if that actually happened. Its not the Lisa Lust dress it's the Pamela Scott dress that Lisa is getting paid to advertise for Pamela Scott.
I'll take "things that never happened" for 10 points please Bob.

• Haha

MarsBars

VIP Member
Get the men in the white coats…what is wrong with these people?!!

Omg, I was just going to post this!!!! I'm from Cork and by jaysus we don't suffer fools gladly and nor do we tolerate notions....we're fierce direct like that!

Makes my blood boil when she mentions the hisbands in Ireland are broke from their wives buying her tat! What? Women are all 1950's housewives with no jobs or incomes of their own!!! Such a typical narrow minded view from Fleesa!!

Mediamam

I think this is Lisa?? 1997 Dublin rose! Just found them in the Independent archives, but it doesn't give details, only pics
Screenshot_20220802-201639_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220802-201717_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220802-201742_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Philgate

She’s a disgrace to her county.
I was chatting soemone from Tullamore last night. All f the buzz and the chat was about the Tullamore show. Of course with COVID it was closed for 3 years and just on yest. It’s a great event. Did the QVC Queen mention or tag it and encourage people to go?
Am I mad? She wasn’t getting paid. Why would she?
She’s all pretending to shop Irish and encourage events and money spending in Ireland- would’nt you think she’d promote a huge event in her home town?

• Heart

Howareyahun

VIP Member
There has to be something big coming up with the family, I was going to say and friends but it doesn't look like she has friends, just business associates. Linda looks bored out of her brains and poor Chelsey is downing the bubbles to drown out the drone of Fleeceyas voice. The 2 weeks peace is over for those 2 girls. Meanwhile back in Boston poor Nadine is heavily sedated to deal with pressure of the last 2 weeks, poor woman.

• Haha