Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Irshtimes news on Instagram have a post about Irish Influencers turning their Instagram accounts into successfully great business, that’s all this witch is about, a business!! When will people wake up and if they do she is my top of all these wannabes to fall 100%

Sorry to add I didn’t read the article couldn’t be bothered as they are all the same just saw it and thought of this lying cow
I read it to see would she be mentioned, she wasn't 👏

Missycoco

VIP Member
Notice she has not like the post of her look alike v neck ... I bet she is raging ...
Anyway look at the comments underneath , not a happy customer. But seriously though why would you purchase it from them if you are in UK ? Go to Penny’s or and store, even online you will find a basic white t-shirt fgs!!
As for Born dresses , Manchester wholesalers are swimming in them. I still get stock updates from my former suppliers. They are mass produced China imports. No doubt Ponie goes direct to China and cuts the middle man and that makes a hell of a difference to the profits ..

Attachments

Missycoco

VIP Member
Flogging the navy version of the dress . “It’s €42.49 or something “… wouldn’t you think she’d know the exact price! Obviously filmed a while ago as the grey’s are bad!

View attachment 1465072
The lank black hair drags the long face down..Same boring styles , denim jacket . It’s going to America , yeah right !

Wonder if they make an appearance at the Mullingar Fleah .

Noseyone1977

even if the hotel wasn't to her 'standard' she should have tagged it and said thanks. It was free after all. Nothing on the style bar ONE picture.
Did she not say going down, loves fashion, will sit there all day looking. I'd say she got loaded. TBF I've done Ladies Day and they would have been far from the only 'classy' people getting hammered and while looking down on the peasants but still.
Sorry I havent looked at her stories in ages. She gives me the mads! What hotel did she stay in?

caremum

VIP Member
So old fashioned. Most of us have our own money, Lisa 🤢
Absafuckinglutely to this. But we look at it as our money. People would think of me as high maintenance but dh would trust me to be fiscally responsible. My splurges on a cost per way end up being good value