Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously I think alot of those messages are fake to get the interest going in the product and to keep her popping up on people's stories.. Surely no one is that bonkers. I bought myself a really nice pair of sunglasses this summer, designer but cheaper (in price) than these. There is no way I'd buy sunglasses online and absolutely no way I'd be buying several pairs. Would you really spend nearly €500 on 3 pairs of sunglasses

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually cannot believe that almost all this woman’s posts today are just showing messages from “followers” (😉😉 yeah right). I have never seen any other Instahun to repost so many messages, it’s just 1.ridiculous and 2. all lies!

Reactions: 10
Stupid cnuts the lot of them loosing their tit over the sunglasses. You'd think she posted them out to the sheep for free, THEY PAID HER FOR THEM.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stupid cnuts the lot of them loosing their tit over the sunglasses. You'd think she posted them out to the sheep for free, THEY PAID HER FOR THEM.
I got a delivery from Ali Express today must send an email to the seller gushing about my slippers - better than designer ones I usually wear uggs

I have a pain in my thumb from reporting those reposts as spam. Funny she has never read or replied to any of my messages...

• Haha
Scientists who split the atom didn’t make as much fuss as she is making about these bloody sunglasses. Does she think nobody ever designed anything from scratch before - which she clearly didn’t even do - but even if she did she wouldn’t be the first person to do it so why make out it’s breakthrough.
Again the over explaining of how buy one get one free works leads me to believe if that’s the level of intelligence she and her followers have it would explain how come she shifts so much tat,

• Heart
I find it hard to believe that a sheep who suffers with migraines and whose ears are very sensitive spent €105 on glasses she couldn’t ‘try before you buy’ but unbelievably they’re really light so don’t bother her ears at all. 😮💨 The messages are as fake as she is and only to get the sheep into a buying frenzy.

Reactions: 13
I would hope if I paid over €100 on sunglasses they would have top uv protection.

Reactions: 6
So 4 people called in enquiring about getting prescription lens into the glasses but didn’t have the glasses yet…..right.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I was in the business of selling glasses and prescriptions, I wouldn’t be too impressed if someone arrives in with frames from elsewhere looking to get a prescription put in.

Reactions: 12
If I was in the business of selling glasses and prescriptions, I wouldn’t be too impressed if someone arrives in with frames from elsewhere looking to get a prescription put in.
And he’s raving about them, you actually couldn’t make this up 🤣 comedy gold🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Typical Lisa, like when she bought her car up the north she was looking for a dealership in athlone to fix:show her how to use the wipers!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is the daftest message I've ever read! Postman Pat excited to see what ur wan bought!! There's a want in him for sure and in Fleesa!!! Deffo messages by Fleesa! My DPD Dan driver knows me well at this stage and sadly never asks me what I've bought lol!
Unless its one of those postmen who always rings twice 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually just asked my husband about this (he worked in a well known opticians years ago) & he said that they didn't like people coming in with frames that weren't theirs as they didn't want to take responsibility incase the frame broke, at least if it was one of their own they broke, it could be replaced plus it also did them out of a sale of the frames. He said they would always discourage people trying to do this.

Reactions: 8
How how how is this considered content?! Sending messages to yourself or even if they are real - all she does is share share share these messages. It is beyond ridiculous. There is ZERO content here. She has some hold over them.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Irshtimes news on Instagram have a post about Irish Influencers turning their Instagram accounts into successfully great business, that’s all this witch is about, a business!! When will people wake up and if they do she is my top of all these wannabes to fall 100%

Irshtimes news on Instagram have a post about Irish Influencers turning their Instagram accounts into successfully great business, that’s all this witch is about, a business!! When will people wake up and if they do she is my top of all these wannabes to fall 100%
Sorry to add I didn’t read the article couldn’t be bothered as they are all the same just saw it and thought of this lying cow

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.