Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think hel propose. He's getting everything without any official commitment
As the saying goes "why buy the cow when you're getting the milk for free"😉🤣🤣
and in his case there's millions of other things that the cow gets given for free too🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’re all wrong. She won’t marry him and give him access to the family money or her sons inheritance. Her son and Chris don’t get on that’s widely known. Both spoiled. Chris would propose tonight if he could to get his hands on the combined assets

• Wow
Reactions: 15
You’re all wrong. She won’t marry him and give him access to the family money or her sons inheritance. Her son and Chris don’t get on that’s widely known. Both spoiled. Chris would propose tonight if he could to get his hands on the combined assets
Darragh and Chris don’t get on??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Go way to feck that’s awful, I don’t know if I could stay with some if their offspring couldn’t stand me.

Reactions: 5
The bro at home is married with kids but she never mentions her nieces/nephews?!?! Not say she should put up pictures but strange she never mentions her brother or his family

• Wow
She mentioned briefly a fhc years ago mayne he prefers privacy. I would hate my home fam, belongings plastered all over someone else's social media.

Reactions: 4
Sweet Jerusalem! Can you imagine the wedding planning 🤯if he proposes🤯🤯🤯I don't think IG could take it😳
Who would be maid of honour? Linda or Joany Pony? Mark Rogers can marry them. Chelsea could be flower girl! It would be all the brands she works with attending and some filler models from Mandy Catwalk. She could sell tickets like it's her live show and have the brands have booths to sell their crap. The bridal party could wear a mix of her sweatshirts and pj's and the ceremony could be outdoors so they could all wear her "better than prada" sunglasses! Maybe the horrific band from that outdoor event last year is available and Lisa can pretend she knows the words to songs and they'll all have the craic and we'll see 10 million fake messages from Chelsea how fabulous it was... best wedding ever! Oh and Murph can eat one of her shoes that she shoved in his mouth for content

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you reckon her dynamic duo read the arse off her?! They’d possibly be too scared too in case they got found out and rocked up to the HC.

Reactions: 2
Who would be maid of honour? Linda or Joany Pony? Mark Rogers can marry them. Chelsea could be flower girl! It would be all the brands she works with attending and some filler models from Mandy Catwalk. She could sell tickets like it's her live show and have the brands have booths to sell their crap. The bridal party could wear a mix of her sweatshirts and pj's and the ceremony could be outdoors so they could all wear her "better than prada" sunglasses! Maybe the horrific band from that outdoor event last year is available and Lisa can pretend she knows the words to songs and they'll all have the craic and we'll see 10 million fake messages from Chelsea how fabulous it was... best wedding ever! Oh and Murph can eat one of her shoes that she shoved in his mouth for content
And oonagh can supply them all with symprove to clear out the colons in the run up to the big day?! Wonder does it work in cleaning out the bullshit Lisa comes out with on a daily basis?? Miracle stuff if it did. Now wouldn’t that wedding give duffys circus a run for its money?!

• Haha
Peter made pizza, a big slice for Lisa, gluten free for Nadine, the salad was green😴😴😴😴😴she has nothing to sell for the next two weeks so we're stuck with this content ???? Just switch off your phone you stupid woman 🤯 (shows how boring she is when she's nothing to flog!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Peter made pizza, a big slice for Lisa, gluten free for Nadine, the salad was green😴😴😴😴😴she has nothing to sell for the next two weeks so we're stuck with this content ???? Just switch off your phone you stupid woman 🤯 (shows how boring she is when she's nothing to flog!)
She must have forgot to pack the Born and the PS midi's to flog for the two weeks. Dresses that take you anywhere except if you are Lisa then it's designer all the way. At least the sheep have two weeks to save up some euros because she will be flogging like mad when she gets back to make up for two weeks of missed sales.

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon her dynamic duo read the arse off her?! They’d possibly be too scared too in case they got found out and rocked up to the HC.
Who is the Dynamic Duo please ??? , been reading backwards, forwards and still not worked it out .. 🤣

Maybe he’ll be wearing just a dicky bow 😅and the mother will be saying novenas!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Perish the thought @ja81y . I hope the Wee Sook though has a kilt on with his dicky bow to hide his wee boabag if he pops the question to his Doris 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.