Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s wearing nadines shoes now….up next nadines underwear 🤢🤢she’s such a dose-pure leech

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Most Planning Authorities offer pre-planning meetings to give you an indication on whether permission would be granted or not, so I’m fairly certain “Ms cute out Lisa” would have had such a meeting, shes far to clever to waste her €€€
Ours didn't. It was quiet the process and was a fair spend chasing the dream trying to mindread and get it right before pp was granted. Alot also don't like granting pp for a fresh build when you are already housed so thats prob why she has to go on an existing house.

Reactions: 1
The new house is very near the one she’s in now.
Out her estate, onto the spollen*town road, down to charl*ville road & it’s nearly directly across that road. So about 5/8 minutes walk or less from her house & also very near the country council offices!

Used * incase we aren’t allowed to use full address names.

Reactions: 5
Most Planning Authorities offer pre-planning meetings to give you an indication on whether permission would be granted or not, so I’m fairly certain “Ms cute out Lisa” would have had such a meeting, shes far to clever to waste her €€€
And fear not daddy would have gone over it with a fine comb for the spoilt obnoxious 🧙‍♀️. She would not have a clue , the reason she is not left running the insurance business.... Wonder if Crusty had any say , surely he has more pride than to move into a new house with her and have no rights .. is he going to be a kept man all his life ??

Reactions: 4
its a huge spend. She has paid retail for really what is a redevelopment site. is the existing house a wreck or is it an older house that they might not like demolished. No room to improve appearance for LLL?

Bragging again about the brothers place , Peter this, Nadine that .
Did I read wrong ? Peter Nadine having a birthday party for her on the 29th which is the most publicised birthday date ever . Earlier post she states back from the States on Monday which is the 29th 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Is there anything she can be honest regarding. "Peter designed the house himself" he bought the house already built in 2004 and has done renovations to it. But there again her idea of designing something is a tad foggy

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is there anything she can be honest regarding. "Peter designed the house himself" he bought the house already built in 2004 and has done renovations to it. But there again her idea of designing something is a tad foggy
She’s a full time liar & fraud… Lisa why did you delete the honest question on FB? Your brother is a killer

Reactions: 6
its a huge spend. She has paid retail for really what is a redevelopment site. is the existing house a wreck or is it an older house that they might not like demolished. No room to improve appearance for LLL?
No as its not dermots name on the drawings. Some local architect. I would assume if it was room to improve that it would be designed by dermot.

Reactions: 2
Did she never hear if birkenstocks until she went over there and saw Nadines. Had to buy 2 pairs of course.
She's an absolute dose.
Shes actually not used to anything. Vinegarette dressing, would ya ever fcuk off with your boring a fcuk holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Peter this, Peter that.
Nadine this, Nadine that.
Chris this, Chris that.
Dad this, dad that.
Peter this, Peter that.
Chris this, Chris that.
Dad this, dad that.
Peter this, Peter that.
Chris this, Chris that.
Dad this, dad that.
💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh gosh, I just wasted around 5 mins of my life watching her stories from yesterday😴😴💤💤💤. So boring!

Reactions: 8
She’s actually a sheep herself, latches onto someone and hangs on their every word-dad, Peter, Chris, and now poor nadine. She wants her clothes, her lifestyle, her car, so pathetic but it’ll be short lived like any of Lisa’s “friendships “, some other poor soul she will latch onto soon

Quick, heres Lisa, run. I'd imagine anyone on school / teenage years said this when they saw her. Shes someone I would have avoided at all costs.

No as its not dermots name on the drawings. Some local architect. I would assume if it was room to improve that it would be designed by dermot.
I think my point (with lack of sleep) is that its not refurbing a house rather just knock and rebuild. Really hope its not a period or craft house thats fallen on hard times and now just been wiped for a new monstrosity.

Reactions: 1
I think my point (with lack of sleep) is that its not refurbing a house rather just knock and rebuild. Really hope its not a period or craft house thats fallen on hard times and now just been wiped for a new monstrosity.
Sorry I genuinely thought you were wondering if she was going to appear on room to improve as we all know she would love the limelight. Imagine the conversations over budget! She defn wouldn't go over!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Peter this, Peter that.
Chris this, Chris that.
Dad this, dad that.
Peter this, Peter that.
Chris this, Chris that.
Dad this, dad that.
Peter this, Peter that.
Chris this, Chris that.
Dad this, dad that.
💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤
don’t forget “murph murph murph, teeheeee teeheee murph” 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.