Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm older then them but they're old hags compared to my friend and me.
I'd say they're a pain in the hole individual but 10 times worse then when they're together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she's thanking your man for organising the table 😏 didn't she say she bought a table?

That Joanie looks rough as duck 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Joany Pony is marrying the 30 stone man John Curley who lost a sight of weight in a year. Gastic band or scare? I’d say scare with wedding on the cards! A pure greed merchant from Galway, he is her “ life partner “ or so they call each other while his wife runs his furniture store, glorified travellers -“ do ya wanna buy a carpeh boss! “
Whole situation makes me LOL! I went racing last night and the money is ridiculous in Galway. They are certainly small fish in a big pond and obv drank too much champers and making asses out of themselves 🤣😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So Let me get this right.. A fashion blogger who won a VIP award for most stylish online influencers, attended one of the most popular fashion highlights of the year and fails to A) highlight and congratulate the winner of ladies day and B) show any photos of the style worn by ladies.

But instead drank the day away..

She was the only one of all the fashion bloggers/influencers that didn't show any style. I see most of the influencer met each other today, Michelle up the lane, daily diva, get glam with gretta etc. They all mingled with the ladies today but not our Lisa.

This proves that Lisa is all about money and herself. If she isn't getting paid, she ain't doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So Let me get this right.. A fashion blogger who won a VIP award for most stylish online influencers, attended one of the most popular fashion highlights of the year and fails to A) highlight and congratulate the winner of ladies day and B) show any photos of the style worn by ladies.

She was the only one of all the fashion bloggers/influencers that didn't show any style. I see most of the influencer met each other today, Michelle up the lane, daily diva, get glam with gretta etc. They all mingled with the ladies today but not our Lisa.

This proves that Lisa is all about money and herself. If she isn't getting paid, she ain't doing it.
ost people there bloggers or not are showing the style the last few days not lisa just saying that Linda's suit is same as the winners in different colour - shes green herself with envy she's not been pictured or noticed in her boring outfit and ridiculous hat not to mention Ali Express sunglasses

Edited to add one blogger snapped loads of people in Dunnes outfits and they were shared in newspapers today she was showing thr livy dresses out there you don't need to spend 100s

Reactions: 9
I watched a lovely segment of two ladies that bought stuff in charity shops and upstyled them. Should be more of this insted of headmelts with plenty of money who don't give a tit about anyone.

Reactions: 14
Any idea what odds were on Fleeceya today? She's very horse like! And the hat, the absolute hack of her. She's a has been, time to bow out gracefully now and leave the younger influenzas at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ost people there bloggers or not are showing the style the last few days not lisa just saying that Linda's suit is same as the winners in different colour - shes green herself with envy she's not been pictured or noticed in her boring outfit and ridiculous hat not to mention Ali Express sunglasses

Edited to add one blogger snapped loads of people in Dunnes outfits and they were shared in newspapers today she was showing thr livy dresses out there you don't need to spend 100s
But this was the main day, ladies day. I would have thought been the style icon she think she is, she would have taken a few photos and at least shown who won ladies day.

Reactions: 8
I watched a lovely segment of two ladies that bought stuff in charity shops and upstyled them. Should be more of this insted of headmelts with plenty of money who don't give a tit about anyone.
Apparently there was a theme around recycling outfits and more eco friendly fashion and that is why Doireann Garrihy was wearing hats bags and shoes she has had a while and posted about previously (im learning a lot about fashion today 🤣)
There was a fab hat similar syle but nicer than Lisa's made from pages of magazines!

Reactions: 4

Well summed up. Her outfit when she won was genuinely lovely and well out together. Today's outfit is so boring, orange dress/shoes/hat. She could have had so much fun both with her own style and showing her followers other people's outfits, but sure there's no money to be made from that

The winner is a receptionist at the glenlo abbey hotel, looks after everyone with money prob the judges too!

Reactions: 7
The winner is a receptionist at the glenlo abbey hotel, looks after everyone with money prob the judges too!
I thought there was mich nicer outfits and head pieces than hers - I even preferred Linda's green - it was more vibrant. But that's just my opinion

Reactions: 10
I thought there was mich nicer outfits and head pieces than hers - I even preferred Linda's green - it was more vibrant. But that's just my opinion
Oh absolutely... the style was both sides. Some shien skimpy numbers dressed up
And then some unbelievable classy style . The winner was more winter race winner defo not Galway races style

Oh absolutely... the style was both sides. Some shien skimpy numbers dressed up
And then some unbelievable classy style . The winner was more winter race winner defo not Galway races style
The winner actually married one of the fallers from the jewellers in Galway last year too so that could be another nudge to the judges

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Gosh, I liked the winners style.. interesting that Fleesa didn’t even make the podium!! What a shower of common idiots.. drinking the day away.. as for Joanne.. jeez.. the absolute hack of her 😂 that hair is woeful 🙈 Fleesya has lost her appeal, outfit was horrible, such a lost opportunity to dress up, make it quirky and fun and maybe embrace the reuse/recycle opportunities - show us normal folk that she actually is human and it’s not all about the money.. maybe I was expecting tooooo much 😂

Well summed up. Her outfit when she won was genuinely lovely and well out together. Today's outfit is so boring, orange dress/shoes/hat. She could have had so much fun both with her own style and showing her followers other people's outfits, but sure there's no money to be made from that
You could see by the stories that the three I mentioned were having fun, I even went through them a few times as I liked the style so much. With Lisa, I just tapped through, im not following Lisa to see her drunk face, tit look at me attuide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.