Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is Lisa?? 1997 Dublin rose! Just found them in the Independent archives, but it doesn't give details, only pics
Screenshot_20220802-201639_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220802-201717_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220802-201742_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Funny though all those roses claim to have made good lasting connections from it. Not our Lisa though!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Reality check, must be painful for her to see Up The Lane called up for the fashion chats

Just an FYI up the lane was flat out buying followers up to a few months ago check social blade. I can’t listen to her all I hear is the priest from Father Ted that was the most drool and boring man ever.
Don’t even get me started on matietta Doran she is a dose . Years ago she judged races down in Wexford and her two neighbours were in the final 5 . And the winner was Ms Wexford 😂😂. Talk about a fix . Her eyes keep looking for the neighbours when she was about to call them out . I’m sorry to say it but the most fashionable lady at races is all about who you know not how stylish you are .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just an FYI up the lane was flat out buying followers up to a few months ago check social blade. I can’t listen to her all I hear is the priest from Father Ted that was the most drool and boring man ever.
Don’t even get me started on matietta Doran she is a dose . Years ago she judged races down in Wexford and her two neighbours were in the final 5 . And the winner was Ms Wexford 😂😂. Talk about a fix . Her eyes keep looking for the neighbours when she was about to call them out . I’m sorry to say it but the most fashionable lady at races is all about who you know not how stylish you are .
I’ve said it before that Michelle has a huge international following, in Spain she is known as Miguel up the Ramblas!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oonagh has gone rogue and is wearing So Sues sunglasses, Lisa won’t like that plus she has a discount code for them. Not a hope Lisa will be giving discount codes.
Payback for the tit bouquet fleece sent her for her 50th 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe the Insurance company was not doing well, did he pop it?? or get out just in time. Very strange to close a company that’s thriving . You never seen it busy . Always packed with boxes , stupid dog and Crusty and that’s it.
Omg this morning made me puke 🤮 I cannot stand licking , slurping sounds, there she is the stupid fool of a woman letting the dog lick her , he like other dogs licks his own ass 🤮🤮 plus he is licking chemicals of her leather Hyde .
Off to some boutique now for a freebie no doubt

Reactions: 3
Has she worked with that boutique before? Seems a strange choice out of the blue in which to do a pop up. I guess they made it worth her while 💰

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with that statement @Bagslady about the stylish wins at events all been about who you know, profession etc, that has not changed since I was a young one.
It looks like they all buy BOT’s I have not long followed Up the Lane , think I did a while back then stopped, good description though about Father Ted drool . No other Hun annoys me as mush as the Tullamore Queen though . Daily Diva has started to grow on me .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.