Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks totally peed off
Cause she's back!

well then she'd need a kick up the bum. He isnt earning E11k pw. He has a son whom I'm sure he is involved with could be at 3rd level. Its not a competition. I'd rather have a lovely dinner with a man I cherish then a €10k break with a d*ckhead. However with this couple I'd probably opt to stay home
That's the thing though, she doesn't cherish him. He's an accessory, like a bit of tatty ChloBo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Id say shes dissapointed with crustys present...hardly a whopper pressie for a big birthday...im not big on birthdays but im turning 50 next year and my partner has told me to pick anywhere in the world i want for a hol...ive bever been on a cruise so i might do a carribean one or ive eygpt in my head too..i think id be a little dissapointed with a wknd in spain, not that im ungrateful but a 50 th is a big one and reachin it is a privilege denied to many so it should be marked
I would be delighted with a weekend in Spain. I think it's a great present.

well then she'd need a kick up the bum. He isnt earning E11k pw. He has a son whom I'm sure he is involved with could be at 3rd level. Its not a competition. I'd rather have a lovely dinner with a man I cherish then a €10k break with a d*ckhead. However with this couple I'd probably opt to stay home
My partner doesnt earn 11k a week either but my birthday is the same time every year so hes gettin in early to make sure he can do something special for me. We all know how lisa has great notions about herself so thats why id say shes raging over a wknd in most likely his brothers place from the love of her life...shes mentioned shes goin to venice too..id say its Linda whos organising that for her

Reactions: 2
Well it's not as if he didn't know she was 50 on her next birthday💁like to plan a gift of significance and i get its impossible to buy something for someone who has enough bracelets,designer bags, designer shoes, expensive jewelery and is now building herself a mansion. But a piece of jewelry with her and daraghs birthstone or something might have been nice💁 a weekend in Barca is lovely, but haven't they just been couple months back?
Also I reckon my paper delivery guy would write me a 50th birthday card with more sentiment and meaning in it than his card shows!! that's the most shocking to me, it's like a card from a friend😳 not even a close friend 🙄🤣🤣 BUT there was something underlined for a "wee stay", which is probably a 7 star hotel🙄 must go back + check that name on the card, if I've time.
And i have to say 5 out of 10 for the effort put into making the day special baldy, I'd say fleece is right to have gone stateside to treat herself 🤣🤣🤣she know him well, he wasn't up for spoiling her that's for sure 🤣🤣🤣
Did not mean this message to be a piece to rival war and peace 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well it's not as if he didn't know she was 50 on her next birthday💁like to plan a gift of significance and i get its impossible to buy something for someone who has enough bracelets,designer bags, designer shoes, expensive jewelery and is now building herself a mansion. But a piece of jewelry with her and daraghs birthstone or something might have been nice💁 a weekend in Barca is lovely, but haven't they just been couple months back?
Also I reckon my paper delivery guy would write me a 50th birthday card with more sentiment and meaning in it than his card shows!! that's the most shocking to me, it's like a card from a friend😳 not even a close friend 🙄🤣🤣 BUT there was something underlined for a "wee stay", which is probably a 7 star hotel🙄 must go back + check that name on the card, if I've time.
And i have to say 5 out of 10 for the effort put into making the day special baldy, I'd say fleece is right to have gone stateside to treat herself 🤣🤣🤣she know him well, he wasn't up for spoiling her that's for sure 🤣🤣🤣
Did not mean this message to be a piece to rival war and peace 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
How sad! Flogging on her birthday and her work associates have to organise a few drinks. Not a real friend in sight

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tacksville flogging on the bday. My hubs is good at presents but as we get older we scale them back a bit and put time into experiences and making memories

Reactions: 5
Turning 50, here’s my new sweatshirt I’m spoilt with my my trip to Barcelona. Buy buy I need money for my new mansion

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How sad! Flogging on her birthday and her work associates have to organise a few drinks. Not a real friend in sight
Jesus it has gotten worse. Her work associates are back at her house flogging cheap crap on her birthday and probably will have to go home after a few drinks cause they WONT be allowed to stay there

No fancy dinner or night away for the big birthday? Just boring bints and their men doing a bbq, yawn!!!

HOW can you get to the age of 50 & not have a single friend???? Has she no cousins even? Saddest thing I have seen in a long time……..and as for the birthday card! “Lots of love”……….that’s what’s I write on my work colleagues cards!

Reactions: 10
I had my 50th a few years ago. I didn't want a big party, but honest to God I had more day's and nights out, not organised by me, by my different friend group's and cousins, i was spoilt. . My hubby still slags me over it. I'd also make an effort to see a friends on their special birthday too, or any birthday for that matter.
She has no friends, none. And they explains what kind of person she is.

Wow how wrong was I, l thought there would be more fuss and it really shows he couldn’t give a fiddlers about her , that she organized her own surprise party and he couldn’t make it to that and the card !! So much love there. Where’s the wonderful mammy and daddy

Reactions: 9
Is she not mortified about this farce of a 50th. I bet she's secretly fuming. Even Oonagh is still celebrating. Imagine she got 50% off some fecking soap. My god I'd be mortified to put today's going on up and I'd certainly expect more than the card crusty gave her and the free weekend in Barcelona with his brother. Ryanair 19.99 return trip. I went to Canada for my 50th arranged by my children and friends. No stone unturned.

Saw him and her in Tullamore today!! He was leaving the table she was at with her others celebrating her birthday. He must have been going to see his true love : Murph 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There has to be something big coming up with the family, I was going to say and friends but it doesn't look like she has friends, just business associates. Linda looks bored out of her brains and poor Chelsey is downing the bubbles to drown out the drone of Fleeceyas voice. The 2 weeks peace is over for those 2 girls. Meanwhile back in Boston poor Nadine is heavily sedated to deal with pressure of the last 2 weeks, poor woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me ... or are cracks starting to emerge with her work colleagues?! All seems very strained?

Reactions: 7
Is it just me ... or are cracks starting to emerge with her work colleagues?! All seems very strained?
They probably had a great break for 2 weeks and enjoyed the peace🤣 its like when that annoying person in the office returns!

They can't stand this witch. It showed in the stories today, they would rather be anywhere but there with her.
Under orders to turn up.

What a tit 50th birthday day she had. If it isn't obvious that no one likes this bleep, it's been shown today.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.