Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll thankfully she hasn’t been nominated for the Stellar insta awards a few have been on about this morning

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has a sad life if that's what she is at on her holidays. Imagine to have so little going on in life that you look to see who is watching your stories. These Huns sure do get addicted to the adoration and the likes or the dislikes from absolute strangers on the Internet. If I had a quarter of her money I'd be enjoying life to the full and not worrying about what strangers on the internet think of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the fact that peeps can watch her stories without actually following her drives her mad so she has to put another spin on it. Hands up Superfans 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lisa, if you are reading, you might call them your superfans as a way of covering up how you really feel. Those "superfans" are the ones that can see you for the greedy, money grabbing, obnoxious, arrogant person that you are and you don't like it one bit. Laugh all you want but we know it bothers you. Its enough when you babble on about your brother, knowing what he did and have such disrespect and total disregard for the other families. The world does not revolve around you, despite the notions you have about yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the fact that peeps can watch her stories without actually following her drives her mad so she has to put another spin on it. Hands up Superfans 👋
I've actually blocked her on both IG and FB, I couldn't be arsed looking at the shite she posts! I just enjoy the comments here, keeping it all real. In relation to the house, I'd a nose at the plans (public info!) what struck me is for the size of it (it's humongous) there are no guest facilities to cater for family, elderly parents etc. It's 3 story so not exactly future proofed

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've actually blocked her on both IG and FB, I couldn't be arsed looking at the shite she posts! I just enjoy the comments here, keeping it all real. In relation to the house, I'd a nose at the plans (public info!) what struck me is for the size of it (it's humongous) there are no guest facilities to cater for family, elderly parents etc. It's 3 story so not exactly future proofed
Fleeceya thinks of no one but herself and her needs so the plans appear to be very fitting!

Signed: A Superfan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lisa, if you are reading, you might call them your superfans as a way of covering up how you really feel. Those "superfans" are the ones that can see you for the greedy, money grabbing, obnoxious, arrogant person that you are and you don't like it one bit. Laugh all you want but we know it bothers you. Its enough when you babble on about your brother, knowing what he did and have such disrespect and total disregard for the other families. The world does not revolve around you, despite the notions you have about yourself.
All of this 👋👋

Reactions: 6
Juat wanted to say hello to my fellow "superfans"

I'd rather be a "superfan" than a narcissistic liar who adores her brother who took several lives drink driving and has to pretend to be happy and have friends

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Juat wanted to say hello to my fellow "superfans"

I'd rather be a "superfan" than a narcissistic liar who adores her brother who took several lives drink driving and has to pretend to be happy and have friends
Yes to this👏👏a killer in the family & no fu*ks given. Her mam eating the alter rails, really? Shameful family the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s really interesting, Lisa, is when one of your followers make a comment that you don’t like, you simply restrict that follower rather than block them as you main focus is the retention of your follower numbers! 🤔 so I really wonder how many of your followers you have restricted? Wonder if you could check that?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh she is p***** off. Wait until they all just leave her there. She’s a dose. The quicker this one is outer for who she really is the better.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if St.Nadine knows about tattle and all the shady dealings of her cunto of a SIL. Funny this year is the first we've heard of you NADINE. You obviously move in circles that will benefit her ladyship. 🙄

Reactions: 12
She is one c*nt, the sooner her sheep see through her the better
Now that looks like something a school girl would write. Embarrassing carry on for a grown woman😟. I don’t watch her stories on insta, just use War Againstagrammers, so no ‘super fanning’ from me😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I see she finally saved Nadine’s phone number 😆😆😆
I think Nadine's on the loo and Lisa wrote this message to herself from Nadine's phone🤣🤣Nadine is gorgeous without any makeup and not many of us can say that, including fleece 🙄

• Haha
It kills her that “superfans “ call her out here and on other platforms for the SUPERCUNT that she is-lies, fakeness, narcissistic, extremely bitchy shrivelled up auld bitter prune. Hi 👋 Lisa! You’re spot on @Howareyahun with synopsis above 😊👍

• Heart
I am new to her and find her impossible to follow and I mean that literally - who talks at a million miles an hour except someone who seriously lacks confidence/belief in herself 😬 And if you do distill it down it’s all waffle and just her talking to herself 😯
Who has that much time on their hands unless a complete narcissist who needs the attention like some need air 😭 What’s the story with her family/ brother ??
She comes across as someone who has no real female friends I take it she has no daughters/ sisters?
A very unlikeable person with zero personality and even less talent when it comes to selling, not even mentioning her sweatshirts (basic as fk) and sunglasses the likes of which are everywhere at probably a fraction of the price.

Am baffled as to the attraction/ follower numbers 🫤

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.