Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't need to type your name on at all Lisa, I just have to go to my recent search list and you and all the other greedy grabbers I don't follow come up.
20220825_205548.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet the tight witch will be bringing all the free stuff that she brought over with her to flogbaxk home with here instead of leaving it there for Nadine, although I doubt she want her tat and cast offs, unlike lisa who's dying for crumbs odd nadines plate.

Reactions: 4
I bet the tight witch will be bringing all the free stuff that she brought over with her to flogbaxk home with here instead of leaving it there for Nadine, although I doubt she want her tat and cast offs, unlike lisa who's dying for crumbs odd nadines plate.
Sure Nadine is much more petite than Lusty Lumpy Lisa and all the clothes would be hanging off her because Nadine actually looks lean and toned.

Reactions: 7
My mum had sun damage only slightly better than that and she spent a year working in Ethiopia with no sun cream in the 70s. What’s Lisa’s excuse.

Reactions: 4
another holiday! working her way through that e11k
She didn't spend much in America. Accomodation free, meals cooked at home free. Dinners out not paid for by her. On the boat free plus she flogged most days on her holibobs so the sheep keep her funded

Reactions: 5
She didn't spend much in America. Accomodation free, meals cooked at home free. Dinners out not paid for by her. On the boat free plus she flogged most days on her holibobs so the sheep keep her funded
A real sponger!!

Reactions: 5
she is going to Vience when back

Reactions: 1
The house Lisa plans to demolish is a lovely home that had been well kept until about a year ago. Surely Lisa hadn't bought it by then and let it get neglected and tru to make it seem uninhabitable. Not sure how Offaly County planners could agree to such a house being knocked and replaced by such an ugly home on a small site. I know she won't have any guests as she has no friends even her mother doesn't seem to enjoy her company. I assume there was a falling out with sis in law Hannah as she doesn't seem to have a relationship with her.

Poor Lisa will have to organise another surprise party for herself when she returns to show how close her family are, that Darragh and the scabby scotsman get on. Although that would involve Lisa spending her own money and she hates that.

Joan Lynch will most likely cut her free soon if she has any chance of keeping her and her fiance's business afloat.

I love the way most of the comments on lisa's posts are from businesses or other hungry insta aul wants. Cute Michelleupthelane has been busy working with Born while the c**t's away. Love that she provided all the treats for them. Nice dig at old greedy Lisa.

Marriage ended very early days. Grief and tragedy (regardless of circs) is a terrible thing and can take years to come to terms with. A new marriage possibly couldn't withstand the turmoil. The Dad is involved with D so she isn't technically a single mum carrying a load on her own - I know lots of single mums whose kids father fecked off and they carry the whole load of parenting working educating etc etc on their own. Wonder if he moved on and had any other kids.
She was long separated before her brother died. That poor husband. She really hasn't got over being dumped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The ex has something to do with horses or racing I believe? Bloodstock or something like this? You see I think there’s only one bully here.

Reactions: 2
The house Lisa plans to demolish is a lovely home that had been well kept until about a year ago. Surely Lisa hadn't bought it by then and let it get neglected and tru to make it seem uninhabitable. Not sure how Offaly County planners could agree to such a house being knocked and replaced by such an ugly home on a small site. I know she won't have any guests as she has no friends even her mother doesn't seem to enjoy her company. I assume there was a falling out with sis in law Hannah as she doesn't seem to have a relationship with her.

Poor Lisa will have to organise another surprise party for herself when she returns to show how close her family are, that Darragh and the scabby scotsman get on. Although that would involve Lisa spending her own money and she hates that.

Joan Lynch will most likely cut her free soon if she has any chance of keeping her and her fiance's business afloat.

I love the way most of the comments on lisa's posts are from businesses or other hungry insta aul wants. Cute Michelleupthelane has been busy working with Born while the c**t's away. Love that she provided all the treats for them. Nice dig at old greedy Lisa.

She was long separated before her brother died. That poor husband. She really hasn't got over being dumped.
Has anyone the inside scoop on why the marriage ended so quickly?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.