Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evan

VIP Member
It's just all yuck! Lisa with all her pretending to be classy n elegant n ladylike, ask my big arse she's all fur coat and no knickers, she has no real people around her to tell her the truth, the likes of Joanie ponie reminds me of something I'd rather not have, like a dose of the clap💁 she doesn't respect or admire fashion in others, she doesn't big up others, women or men, she is a slave to the mighty$$$, she's got lower than a snakes belly, she is indeed just a selling channel, not even an honest one at that 💁and all the while getting richer off other people's insecurities 🤨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

MarsBars

VIP Member
You'd think he was the victim in the whole thing, she is a disgrace 😡

Makes me so angry and my blood boil! Her brother was drunk behind a wheel and killed others. If that was another family, they'd stay low key and not boast. Pricks the lot of them, no class style or substance. Sickening

Shop girl

Chatty Member
If I was in the business of selling glasses and prescriptions, I wouldn’t be too impressed if someone arrives in with frames from elsewhere looking to get a prescription put in.
I wear glasses and wouldnt dream of asking my optician to put prescription lenses in sunglasses I bought elsewhere. I get both my regular glasses and sunglasses from him. Would you go into a restaurant for a meal with your steak in your bag and ask them to cook it?

• Haha

geordielass72

VIP Member
Very poor form bringing up the dead brother. Shows no respect for the families of the others who died due to his actions. Do that in private if you must.
Shes just a vile, greedy grabby witch. On holiday but still sell sell sell.
Nadine needs a frigging medal.

TikToc

VIP Member
I watched a lovely segment of two ladies that bought stuff in charity shops and upstyled them. Should be more of this insted of headmelts with plenty of money who don't give a shit about anyone.

How was it a surprise yet she’s being going on and on about it and showed dress, shoes etc yesterday morning???
Yeah, scratching my head on this, I've been hearing about this "party" for weeks. It wasn't a party Lisa it was a business dinner with colleagues. I was 50 three weeks ago, I had a surprise party 40 of my family, parents, brothers, sisters, neices, grand neices, aunts, cousins - and it was a total surprise!

• Heart

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Showing card bringing her Barcelona for 50th present sure he is as mean doesn't he have free accommodation the brother lives there.just goes show he doesn't go on holidays just 2 of them.

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Hand cut chips, every day, normal things are amazing her, she's like someone coming out of a coma after years, what's that all about 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Lisa McGowan who makes 11k a week as a "fashion influencer" needs Nadine's cast off clothing??? She can more than afford to buy those designer labels! She should have let those go to a charity shop so someone who truly can't afford them could have a treat! Just more proof that Lisa McGowan knows absolutely nothing about fashion, needs Nadines help with fashion, is jealous of Nadines life and she a selfish cunt!

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
Peter this, Peter that.
Nadine this, Nadine that.
Chris this, Chris that.
Dad this, dad that.
Peter this, Peter that.
Chris this, Chris that.
Dad this, dad that.
Peter this, Peter that.
Chris this, Chris that.
Dad this, dad that.
💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

• Haha

Kayleen

Flew out from Shannon airport last Saturday. Saw one poor fool in a period emblazoned sweatshirt but happy to report not one sighting of Chinese sunglasses 🤣
Forgot to mention that I wasn’t drawn to touch or feel the sweatshirt 🤣🤣

• Haha

N&NMOM

Chatty Member
Ladies a lady in office where I work, single 50 yr came in showing off her divine must have purchase. Well I put her straight!! She never heard of Chinese sites, she was appalled and going back to return same and tell her fellow friends, I reckon Lisa will be getting quite a few returns on her shit products.

• Wow

Missycoco

VIP Member
Just seen a heart breaking tribute to Aisling rip from her parents and sister at the Fleadh Cheoil in Mullingar . She would have been 24 soon
We will never forget how this one behaved after the tragic news