Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh next thing is now she’ll be looking to buy a boat to go up and down the canal in Tullamore. Be all “ahoy there” like Hyacinth Bucket, they’re actually very similar .
Look once she gets a tan that's all that matters. She will be like a wrinkled 60 year old prune when she gets back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love how she conveniently shows us Nadine’s Porsche 911 Turbo…she showed the steering wheel yesterday with the tag on it but it must have been too subtle for Queen QVC

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Peter" is the new screechy name that'll be shouted at every given minute, it'll replace "murph" for the duration🤣🤣🤣
"Peter what are we doing? (Girly giggle🤢)
"Peter where are we going?(girly giggle 🤢)
"Peter what's that called ? (Girly giggle 🤢)
Constantly videoing peter and he's a face like thunder and is rightly pissed off by the time they're on the dinghy out to the 'yacht' , she's annoying to watch can't imagine how she is to be with 🙄🤯🤯🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice she doesn’t follow nadine on Instagram nor has she her number saved in her phone (from screenshots she showed of WhatsApp group), v v strange

Reactions: 9
Hi SunnyKat , missed you 🥰
Hi!!! Missed you too!! 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 I miss the chats here, but the comments make me too curious and I end up looking at her stories. Just need a bit more time away from Pinocchios lies and screeching xxx

Aw great to have you back here, I know how you feel, she’s a dose and we all have to take breaks from her every so often!! She’s still obsessed with money and what people have, no surprise there. Lisa it’s nice to be comfortable and yes money can buy nice things but there’s a lot it cannot buy which im sure you are well aware of but choose to ignore-family, friends, good health, good memories and most of all it can’t buy time-time with loved ones we have lost, are about to loose or buy back time with those we have lost.
Oh and in you’re case a personality transplant!
The only thing she has in her life is her money. I wonder if she plans to be buried with it?? She showed us exactly what her life is with that "surprise" party (that she talked about for weeks... what kind of "surprise was it??? Surprise we hired models to make it look like you have friends??) not a single friend or family member there, just business aquatints and paid models. I'd give up every extra comfort that I have in life as long as my family, friends and myself have our health. I can't imagine how lonely and depressing it truly is to be Lisa McGowan

Love how she conveniently shows us Nadine’s Porsche 911 Turbo…she showed the steering wheel yesterday with the tag on it but it must have been too subtle for Queen QVC
You can lease any kind of car in the US for very affordable prices. Her sis in law is in biotech, they could be able to afford it, I'm just saying that there is a lot of illusion of grandeur in the US. A lot of fake people trying to look like something they are not... Lisa fits in well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
"Peter" is the new screechy name that'll be shouted at every given minute, it'll replace "murph" for the duration🤣🤣🤣
"Peter what are we doing? (Girly giggle🤢)
"Peter where are we going?(girly giggle 🤢)
"Peter what's that called ? (Girly giggle 🤢)
Constantly videoing peter and he's a face like thunder and is rightly pissed off by the time they're on the dinghy out to the 'yacht' , she's annoying to watch can't imagine how she is to be with 🙄🤯🤯🤯
Peter is allergic to her, he will be back at his desk tomorrow and Nadine will never come out of the office again. Without a doubt Fleeceya is hard work. Chris must be having a ball with Murph, the peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If Peter and Nadine worked in a supermarket and lived in a 2bed apartment where she was sleeping on a sofa bed she’d have signed off last week with her “See you in two weeks” and meant it. Their home and lifestyle is just giving her content and a chance to brag and brag and brag!
She is trying to make herself look good by association, that means shag all. My brother could have a boat, a flash car and a duck off house but that wouldn’t mean that I could or would have them. She is as fickle and materialistic as they come.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi!!! Missed you too!! 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥰 I miss the chats here, but the comments make me too curious and I end up looking at her stories. Just need a bit more time away from Pinocchios lies and screeching xxx

The only thing she has in her life is her money. I wonder if she plans to be buried with it?? She showed us exactly what her life is with that "surprise" party (that she talked about for weeks... what kind of "surprise was it??? Surprise we hired models to make it look like you have friends??) not a single friend or family member there, just business aquatints and paid models. I'd give up every extra comfort that I have in life as long as my family, friends and myself have our health. I can't imagine how lonely and depressing it truly is to be Lisa McGowan

You can lease any kind of car in the US for very affordable prices. Her sis in law is in biotech, they could be able to afford it, I'm just saying that there is a lot of illusion of grandeur in the US. A lot of fake people trying to look like something they are not... Lisa fits in well!
There’s no pockets in a buried shroud x

I've followed her for couple years and it's only in the last 6months or so that I've heard of peter, or did I miss it along the way?

Reactions: 12
I've followed her for couple years and it's only in the last 6months or so that I've heard of peter, or did I miss it along the way?
Her other brother must not be as flash as he never gets mentioned.

• Haha
I'm with you, I don't remember hearing about him until she went there for Christmas. Maybe she realized they have money and she can use them to show off on social media so she's leeched on to them!

Reactions: 11
Maybe Crusty has a criminal record. Was he in US with her before?

Shes an obnoxious bleep.

Reactions: 7
Yeah!!! Forgot about him too! But funnily enough i have heard her mention the dead brother💁 the grave would often get the excess flowers that "mammy" didn't want/need 🙄don't know if I would personally mention anything in relation to that brother if it was meTBH 😳

He only works in an office in tullamore sure that's not nearly high profile glam enough 💁is that brother married too? Dies anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.