Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I couldn’t think of a person more undeserving of this collaboration. One, because she has fashion sense at all (I hate fast fashion) and two, when I was younger back when she started blog and had just become quite popular I went into Mac to get foundation, if u know Mac in cork is quite small, she was at the only counter with her friend and I could hear them chatting about Snapchat!! And they complete ignored my existence. I stood there for a good 2 minutes until another girl came to check on me. As a young girl that was the beginning of a downward spiral for me- completely lost all confidence, self esteem, and was really down in myself, constantly thinking I was nothing because these girls ignored me I obviously wasn’t good enough! I’m 30 now and realise she wasn’t worth all the trauma but at the time it really ruined me
Her blog is only around 7 years since her wedding...so you were around 23 at the time? Obviously it's not nice to be ignored at a make up counter but your reaction seems a little extreme 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 48

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Jesus if I’d to count all of the times I was ignored at a make up counter and let it impact my self esteem I’d never leave the house

• Haha
Reactions: 28

shevans

HOWLING at her pretending to film the kids but getting every cm of the hubby’s chest in the vid 🤣🤣🤣ah Lisa girl we can see right through ya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Buttercream queen

Chatty Member
Another hun in Clarks getting free school shoes for their kids, when theres other kuds havent a roof over their little heads.... its SICKENING, DISGRACEFULL, actually! I get it, they are doing a job advertising, but whats to stop them going into the shop, showing the shoes, doing all the advertising.... and take a voucher for a pair of shoes, and give to a shelter/refuge, some where theres a needy, deserving child! This kills me seeing them get sooooo much, when others have so little😭

Reactions: 24

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Can the thread please stop being derailed it’s confusing and annoying for us that don’t know or follow the person being discussed

Reactions: 22

Londoncailín

VIP Member
This one makes me laugh. Doesn’t show her husband on her insta, but it’s ok to show him from the chest down on holiday with his top off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

notsodumbblonde

Anyone else think she’s just gone so pointless and irrelevant? She would be screwed unless she had Bowie for content. Everything is about Luna new products, re-sharing stories of people doing Luna reviews or cheap clothes hauls. There’s literally zero that’s a ‘Unique Selling Point’ about her now. I’d happily go for weeks now without nosing at her account and when I do, I’m like why did I bother. Lisa, you’ve become so boring, I’m sorry 🥱

Reactions: 20

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
She will show his stomach but not his ears , she has them stretched out from pulling him along like a lap dog

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why does she comment on celebrity’s posts? She has commented “you look stunning” on Blake Lively’s post.. hun she doesn’t know who you are. Morto

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Doubt the girls will go local, probably to the school she went to, and the boys school near that school has a fantastic reputation
Let’s not open up that can of worms again about what school she went to 😂😂😂 I’m getting serious thread #1 vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m the organiser of my family and tbh I’ve aged from trying to organise several family occasions. The second I said nope and brought in an organiser - boom they suddenly understand RSVP dates ( some thought because they were “family” they could turn up at weddings🤦🏼‍♀️ Without RSVPing“) sometimes it’s just about letting someone else being the bad guy not saying that’s what happened here. Lisa threw her daughter a party using her means , her daughter seems to love every second! Maybe Lisa is not an organiser and does not enjoy the last minute set up maybe Lisa even if she couldn’t afford this set up would have paid for another location to host.
I could understand that if you were organising like say a 50th or an anniversary or wedding afters, but a kids party? What’s there to organise? These things are the sum total of the amount of pressure you let them become. What’s there to organise for a five year old only a cake and a few balloons and let them run about outside or throw on a movie, few chicken nuggets and pizza be grand. everything else is extra. I don’t know... maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t like the way it’s going for kids parties. Such unnecessary pressure on parents who are already living hand to mouth and feeling they can’t keep up

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Dcl

Everyday of her holiday she has been on flogging affiliated links.... would she not just put the phone down and enjoy.
The most desperate thing has to be flogging the sweetking shite from Marbella. Honest to jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Lies, she does for a fact work out.
Jesus that's brilliant to hear, I better start getting more take away and sweets if it means I'll have toned arms like her and drop 20 dress sizes! 🤣🤣

She's a bit ridiculous, it's like something a teenager would say.
"I never do my homework or study" - gets straight A's all the time.

Reactions: 16

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I agree, I’ve seen her husband with the girls. I think it’s because of his job, she doesn’t show him.
She has said before on her stories that she doesn’t show him because she would get very jealous if other women commented on him and found him attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has hashtagged the most recent picture of AJ with #babiesofinstagram. That hashtag has like 16million pictures. Any old creep could be having a perv. Can’t understand why you’d want such a massive audience of strangers creeping on your precious baby

• Sick
Reactions: 15

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
She is a scammer herself! She really annoying me lately - can you imagine all the other mums in pearls class having to watch this one prance in every morning 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14