Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got her free box of fudge too - the wife of the guy who owns that shoe shop makes fudge she’ll always make sure there’s something in it for her

Reactions: 3
Never been important enough to get gifted a freebie! Guess I’ll have to put my hand in my pocket if I want to try it 😂
I know you’re being sarcastic but let’s calls it never been desperate enough to sell my kids out online for free gear!

Reactions: 7
The reek of desperation to become a nike ambassador knows no bounds...

Reactions: 5
What’s with the claw she makes with her hand when showing stuff?? I presume she doesn’t want to show her nails but sure no ones nails a perfect right now!!!

What’s with the claw she makes with her hand when showing stuff?? I presume she doesn’t want to show her nails but sure no ones nails a perfect right now!!!
It looks ridiculous, seriously she's a grown woman like.

Reactions: 4
I had to LOL at her latest pic where she said her roots need a page of their own, someone commented, any photos of ur dark hair - she said I was never dark .... her roots appear v dark in the photo though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See pearl has a pair childrens golden goose on her matching hers. Surprised she’s not trying to #af them like she does everything else! Completely out of touch

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
See pearl has a pair childrens golden goose on her matching hers. Surprised she’s not trying to #af them like she does everything else! Completely out of touch
She would have been out if touch if she had AF the maybe but she didn't. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said it. She can afford it so why not.
It be worse if she put up a story about them and then a swipe up. No doubt Bowie will get them too she wants the best of the best.
Just hate that she wears all the designer stuff but tries pawns off shite nasty gal and the likes because shes getting paid by them and not BT.
No doubt if she got a pay cheque she'd be swiping to to the golden goose

She would have been out if touch if she had AF the maybe but she didn't. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said it. She can afford it so why not.
It be worse if she put up a story about them and then a swipe up. No doubt Bowie will get them too she wants the best of the best.
Just hate that she wears all the designer stuff but tries pawns off shite nasty gal and the likes because shes getting paid by them and not BT.
No doubt if she got a pay cheque she'd be swiping to to the golden goose
Exactly pawing constantly and no doubt she has been asked about them

Reactions: 2
I would much prefer her if she stopped selling the cheap and tacky (age inappropriate) clothes that she currently try’s to flog.

Reactions: 14
Do the tackiest clothes /shoes companies actively seek her out. Those shoes are vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This fraud has no problem continuously sharing all her cheap swipe up links but she didn’t share pieta house fundraising drive, Shows once again how out of touch she is! Would rather post her shite!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.