Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its been said on previous threads, about her claiming she doesn't work out. But apparently she does have a trainer come to her house. could be lies of course. But I highly highly doubt, that a 36 mother of 3, who eats the amount of shite that she says she does, does not workout. I used to be super skinny up until my 30's, could eat whatever I wanted, never thought about it. Then my 30's hit. Then I had babies. You can be damn sure I'm watching what I eat and working out. Maybe Lisa really is still naturally slim, but toned arms are a giveaway. And let's remember, we can't believe a word any influencer says. They are not honest. Their literal job is to sell us stuff, to sell themselves, their lifestyles. Lisa has built up her public persona, part of that is she eats crap and doesn't work out. Why on earth would anyone believe her?

Reactions: 11
She is very obviously on an extremely low calorie diet . If I ate one proper meal a day ( which of course is the roosters food she always shows) then I’d be scrawny too

Reactions: 3
Its been said on previous threads, about her claiming she doesn't work out. But apparently she does have a trainer come to her house. could be lies of course. But I highly highly doubt, that a 36 mother of 3, who eats the amount of shite that she says she does, does not workout. I used to be super skinny up until my 30's, could eat whatever I wanted, never thought about it. Then my 30's hit. Then I had babies. You can be damn sure I'm watching what I eat and working out. Maybe Lisa really is still naturally slim, but toned arms are a giveaway. And let's remember, we can't believe a word any influencer says. They are not honest. Their literal job is to sell us stuff, to sell themselves, their lifestyles. Lisa has built up her public persona, part of that is she eats crap and doesn't work out. Why on earth would anyone believe her?
That’s her marketing though… selling the idea do all the minions that she can have it all so effortlessly! Bullshit! I’ve only one child and working part time and find it hard to fit in exercise but try as much as I can and also watch what I eat. Not to an obsessive level but like that in my 20s I was a size 10. Now in 30s and one child later - 10/12 which isn’t by any means tiny but it doesn’t just happen, so 💯 she puts effort into keeping her figure!

Reactions: 6
She really presents an unrealistic image of herself She’s had work done and probably works out a lot as well. I just feel bad for the younger girls following her. She needs to be more transparent and honest. These influencers are the bottom of the pit with it comes to being sincere about anything.

Reactions: 7
She is 100% working out the definition in her shoulders and arms are unreal! I just don’t know why she keeps saying she doesn’t work out tho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
How would one get arms/ shoulders toned like hers? *asking for a friend who can’t afford a pt 😉

• Haha
It takes longer without actual weights but doing arm curls with things like a filled 2l bottle will do similar eventually.

Reactions: 1
She has definitely said before they she doesn’t work out when she was referring to gym gear she was wearing.
she has also insisted in the past that her boobs were real. She’s full of tit with a history of being being a bully. It took losing her dad and then her brother suddenly for her to stop being such a witch.

she has also insisted in the past that her boobs were real. She’s full of tit with a history of being being a bully. It took losing her dad and then her brother suddenly for her to stop being such a witch.
that kind of thing forces you to grow up fast

9D6BCDE8-8567-4DC6-AC02-A1274F36BED9.png

Can you get arms like that from doing no excercise? You can see the muscles 💪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Nice arms. Surely she works out?
I’m trying to understand why on Earth would you like about working out? It’s a good thing to look after your health, body (&mind!), why would you deny it??

Edit *lie not like

Her arms are goals I have to say. But there’s no way on this green earth that she doesn’t work out. You can be naturally slim yes but nobody has that kind of definition naturally without effort

Reactions: 9
Nice arms. Surely she works out?
I’m trying to understand why on Earth would you like about working out? It’s a good thing to look after your health, body (&mind!), why would you deny it??

Edit *lie not like
Exactly why does she pretend she doesn’t?? I don’t get it

Another hun in Clarks getting free school shoes for their kids, when theres other kuds havent a roof over their little heads.... its SICKENING, DISGRACEFULL, actually! I get it, they are doing a job advertising, but whats to stop them going into the shop, showing the shoes, doing all the advertising.... and take a voucher for a pair of shoes, and give to a shelter/refuge, some where theres a needy, deserving child! This kills me seeing them get sooooo much, when others have so little😭

Reactions: 24
She can’t even buy her child’s first school shoes without it being an ad, to me that’s really sad. It’s such a special occasion and she has to profit from it 😭

Another hun in Clarks getting free school shoes for their kids, when theres other kuds havent a roof over their little heads.... its SICKENING, DISGRACEFULL, actually! I get it, they are doing a job advertising, but whats to stop them going into the shop, showing the shoes, doing all the advertising.... and take a voucher for a pair of shoes, and give to a shelter/refuge, some where theres a needy, deserving child! This kills me seeing them get sooooo much, when others have so little😭
Honestly feel really sad for Pearl, poor little girl hasn’t a clue, she’s just happy with her mermaid shoes but Lisa just has to profit from it. You’re right there’s so many needy kids out there, it would be a great idea to send out a voucher. I’m going to do it today and hand it in to my local refuge.

Reactions: 10
Now a clarks ad, she literally puts her hands in her pockets for nothing.

She is absolutely disgusting, using her children as a means to make money or not pay for things it’s never ending!
She has preached charity before but it couldn’t be further from her vile greed, I really feel for people watching that montage who are worrying about having to buy a new uniform /shoes and don’t have the means to do so, but she takes all the freebies going.
It’s beyond infuriating that they would choose a blogger who is clearly making a lot of money and can well afford to buy her own shoes. Clark’s are such a iconic brand for the purpose of returning to school they most certainly do not need this creatures advertisements which she would have been paid for and received the shoes. People really need to stop purchasing this piece of works fast fashion and branding in general she is the lowest of the low

Reactions: 12
It’s a disgrace. I was so surprised to see that they would pay her to get school shoes there when Clark’s is the place where kids got their first pair of shoes for years. I used to get mine there as a child and I was looking forward to taking my daughter in for her first pair and now im just disappointed. There would be queues outside their doors come end of August trying to get in so I don’t see the need for it. And it is really sad the child’s first experience is just an ad

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.