Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before hubby is modelling freebies sent by Galvins athletic wear company. They’ve been sending freebies out recently.

One of my friends not so finest moments was punching Galvin before being dropped from the Cork Senior Team the year they won the All Ireland.

Reactions: 2
How long before hubby is modelling freebies sent by Galvins athletic wear company. They’ve been sending freebies out recently.

One of my friends not so finest moments was punching Galvin before being dropped from the Cork Senior Team the year they won the All Ireland.
Hmm I doubt it seems he hasn’t been seen on her page before

Reactions: 2
I have to laugh that she promotes all of that Nasty Gal tat, but in her own pics she has a Tom Ford bag, and Gucci tights 👀
Surely Luna is making enough cash that she doesn't need to do these off brand collabs, the clothes are for really young girls and very much not her own style.

Reactions: 10
I have to laugh that she promotes all of that Nasty Gal tat, but in her own pics she has a Tom Ford bag, and Gucci tights 👀
Surely Luna is making enough cash that she doesn't need to do these off brand collabs, the clothes are for really young girls and very much not her own style.
Also herself and Hubby have lovely €€€ Rolexes on

Reactions: 1
She clearly has expensive taste just like her mammy but she's not gonna AF it because it doesn't really fit into her brand. Easier to flog the cheap shite

Reactions: 6
Never said we would see his face, that mans privacy gets the most respect in her house

She doesn't want him on Instagram incase women are all over him because they recognize him. Pity she isn't as possessive over the children's privacy. Although at least she doesn't tell the world about the intimate details of their lives. Some of the other ones are sickening the amount of private details the world gets about their children.

Reactions: 9
QUOTE="Tequila Mockingbird, post: 6987906, member: 274392"]
We’re not even allowed hear his voice. He was shhhhhsed to duck on that FaceTime call
[/QUOTE]
Missed that ....

Missed the Rolex’s too !!!!

Why does she comment on celebrity’s posts? She has commented “you look stunning” on Blake Lively’s post.. hun she doesn’t know who you are. Morto

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.