Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes sense, since she only shows local businesses if she’s paid or in her circle

Reactions: 1
I am a massive advocate of supporting small local businesses, even pre 2020 and there’s a number of great places near her if only she would put her hand in her wallet. Only time she seems to pay for stuff is when she gets the kids toys and tat on the days out.

Reactions: 4
I am a massive advocate of supporting small local businesses, even pre 2020 and there’s a number of great places near her if only she would put her hand in her wallet. Only time she seems to pay for stuff is when she gets the kids toys and tat on the days out.
This has started to bug me - that they get the tat and then Lisa says “we got stung” like ffs it’s probably the only thing she has paid for for the children all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This has started to bug me - that they get the tat and then Lisa says “we got stung” like ffs it’s probably the only thing she has paid for for the children all week.
I always think the exact same....got stung but sure the price of the stuff would be a grain of sand in her pocket..

Reactions: 5
Noticed the ‘got stung’ comments too - just proves her dislike of paying for anything!!! ... and they’re only cheap little things!!! Few euro DEF nothing to her or the husband

W
The girl that did her hair is one of her ‘girl gang’
Missed that story, what salon was it?

Reactions: 4
Noticed the ‘got stung’ comments too - just proves her dislike of paying for anything!!! ... and they’re only cheap little things!!! Few euro DEF nothing to her or the husband

W

Missed that story, what salon was it?
The Salon it’s called! It’s in ballincollig

It’s called The Salon, it’s next to Sports Direct in Ballincollig
Snap

Anyone else think she’s just gone so pointless and irrelevant? She would be screwed unless she had Bowie for content. Everything is about Luna new products, re-sharing stories of people doing Luna reviews or cheap clothes hauls. There’s literally zero that’s a ‘Unique Selling Point’ about her now. I’d happily go for weeks now without nosing at her account and when I do, I’m like why did I bother. Lisa, you’ve become so boring, I’m sorry 🥱

Reactions: 20
Anyone else think she’s just gone so pointless and irrelevant? She would be screwed unless she had Bowie for content. Everything is about Luna new products, re-sharing stories of people doing Luna reviews or cheap clothes hauls. There’s literally zero that’s a ‘Unique Selling Point’ about her now. I’d happily go for weeks now without nosing at her account and when I do, I’m like why did I bother. Lisa, you’ve become so boring, I’m sorry 🥱
Same!!!

Reactions: 2
I know she is in cork, but she not as friendly with the other bloggers anymore? Is she the only main one in cork, I NEVER c her with other bloggers

She didn’t lick it off a stone anyways, her mother seems as bad as her with the amount of clothes. It’s all about “stuff” with them, there’s no substance. Dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 3
She turns me! Constantly showing off, yet doesn’t put her hand in her pocket expect the the DL trips for BT! Would fit her better to maybe lay off the Oversharing of her children the helps fund that lifestyle and the constant fast fashion selling swipeups!

Reactions: 5
I know she is in cork, but she not as friendly with the other bloggers anymore? Is she the only main one in cork, I NEVER c her with other bloggers
If imagine that's because of covid, no event so no no reason to travel to Dublin plus the lockdowns and been stuck in Cork. I don't think any of those friendships are genuine anyway.

Agree, I use quite like her but I just swipe past her stories now unless something mention here and I might have a look.

What is with that fast food restaurant she always in, like Nando’s - there one in cabra in Dublin also - she is ALWAYS eating from them and tagging them - does she own shares in it what’s going on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.