Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept that one very quiet about going away. No problem with them going but don’t come on a few days before hand saying you had to cancel the holidays and then go away two days later

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they had a package holiday booked and cancelled that to stay in her families house in Marbella (think that’s where it is)? Wouldn’t have to be around as many people in a private residence.

Doubt she would book a package holiday with a house available with privacy, I would believe flights had been cancelled but she just said holiday

Reactions: 2
She does take the kids on package holidays with kids club etc she’s shown in before so I presume that’s what was cancelled

She kept that one very quiet about going away. No problem with them going but don’t come on a few days before hand saying you had to cancel the holidays and then go away two days later
With himself in the Garda I presume like myself as a frontliner it touch and go booking anything

I don't get the matchy matchy looks she does. The 2 girls dressed identical, then she is in a similar coloured dress. Why? I don't follow her anymore, find her content pretty crap and the way she dresses is ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Doubt she would book a package holiday with a house available with privacy, I would believe flights had been cancelled but she just said holiday
Didn’t they go on one with the girls 2 years ago? Maybe not the bog standard package holiday us mere mortals would be used to but it definitely wasn’t the typical Marbella back drop.

Could have. I think it is the ages of the kids would put me off travel for at least another year regardless of restrictions etc.

Reactions: 1
So confused as to why she’d bang on about not getting to go on holiday, only to then ….. go on holiday ???!!! And going with her hair in rollers to her mother’s house in Marbella? :ROFLMAO: Wtf is she at

Reactions: 10
I don't get the matchy matchy looks she does. The 2 girls dressed identical, then she is in a similar coloured dress. Why? I don't follow her anymore, find her content pretty crap and the way she dresses is ridiculous.
I am in awe of how she does this. The forward planning is something else. If my childs clothes are clean I’m happy let alone matching him!

Reactions: 5
Mine needed to be changed at least one a day until they were three, tops especially (dribblers ahoy) so I just don’t know how she manages it? Too much like work tbh. Couldn’t be arsed. I throw whatever is clean downstairs in the morn and half the time the top doesn’t even match the bottom, never mind matching each other😆

Reactions: 2
I am in awe of how she does this. The forward planning is something else. If my childs clothes are clean I’m happy let alone matching him!
Obviously has plenty help in the background. Washing and ironing those matching outfits haha! No way is she that organised while flouncing around with rollers in hair and talking shite into a phone. She’s creating an image she’s selling remember - the perfectly skinny after 3 kids, dressed to the 9s, toned (without EVER working out) blah blah blah …. Sure Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also gets millions of free children's outfits and shoes and buys loads too. It's very simple to coordinate when the stuff is flying in the door. It's also her job/brand or whatever you want to call it so I don't get why anyone thinks she is superhuman. It's not like she's working a 9 to 5 five days a week and doing all on top of that.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.