Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tokamosh

Double standards showing her tanned children while covering herself to the nines! only photos of bottle of factor 30… our crèche wouldn’t let the kids outside march to september without factor 50! Irish children should not be that dark- nor should they be exposed to that much sun. Everyone knows now to get the long sleeved UV rash vests for them for pool/beach.
I’m clearly annoyed by their tans sorry, rant over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She was swanning around Mahon Point today. As always noticed Pearl and AJ before her. I just hate that I recognise the kids before her. I post pics of my children on Instagram but my account is locked down and it’s only friends and family who can see it, would r be comfortable showing pictures to the whole world.

Reactions: 11

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I only watched her story there and my God, I have never in my life seen someone put so much thought into each strand as you say. I’m more of a sit in the chair and just go ‘full head of highlights, whatever shades you think will suit me’ kinda lady myself 🥴😂 but yes, I think I’ve said it here before that I was personally told by someone who used to do her hair in a salon in Cork that she was an absolute nightmare and really does dictate every little move or snip.
This doesn’t surprise me. She is a control freak 😏 it makes me laugh as well that she thinks her hair is something amazing when it’s just another blonde head.

praying.for.time.

Disgusting that she is being paid “sponsored”to take her children to see Santa! I cannot stand her, she would take the eye of out your head and come back for the other. Unfathomable how she continue to do the same thing year in and your out. So many other Deserving families who would appreciate the experience more there is absolute nothing charitable about her.
Just Vile
I can't understand influencers getting freebies! Do the companies not realise that it turns the general public off from wanting to support their business? They would get far more support if they gave freebies to charities. I know I don't need to see someone swanning around with freebies, to make me want to buy or go/stay somewhere, I would be so happy to support a business who openly supports places like Edel House, Penny Dinners ect ect. When I see the likes of Just Jordan, LLL, and Super Grabby getting freebies, it instantly turns me off whatever they are advertising and I know I'm not the only one who feels like this. I stopped following them all cause I was getting turned off everything 😂😂 in fairness, one of the main reason JJ's followers hang on has to be her 3 adorable kids! I wouldn't be into showing my kids the way she does but when I used to watch her stories with them in it, they were so cute. I just started following a load of puppy and cute animals instead of those money grabbing fools!

glaswe-gal

And again she proves she has no style. A collab with In the Style me arse. More trashy Swedish milkmaid dresses🙄🙄🙄
I couldn’t think of a person more undeserving of this collaboration. One, because she has fashion sense at all (I hate fast fashion) and two, when I was younger back when she started blog and had just become quite popular I went into Mac to get foundation, if u know Mac in cork is quite small, she was at the only counter with her friend and I could hear them chatting about Snapchat!! And they complete ignored my existence. I stood there for a good 2 minutes until another girl came to check on me. As a young girl that was the beginning of a downward spiral for me- completely lost all confidence, self esteem, and was really down in myself, constantly thinking I was nothing because these girls ignored me I obviously wasn’t good enough! I’m 30 now and realise she wasn’t worth all the trauma but at the time it really ruined me

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
Because the kids get views, more views equal more money from companies. €€€ and freebies count more than their privacy.

topbop

Its been said on previous threads, about her claiming she doesn't work out. But apparently she does have a trainer come to her house. could be lies of course. But I highly highly doubt, that a 36 mother of 3, who eats the amount of shite that she says she does, does not workout. I used to be super skinny up until my 30's, could eat whatever I wanted, never thought about it. Then my 30's hit. Then I had babies. You can be damn sure I'm watching what I eat and working out. Maybe Lisa really is still naturally slim, but toned arms are a giveaway. And let's remember, we can't believe a word any influencer says. They are not honest. Their literal job is to sell us stuff, to sell themselves, their lifestyles. Lisa has built up her public persona, part of that is she eats crap and doesn't work out. Why on earth would anyone believe her?

dotiedot

Chatty Member
I would never put my child's name on the front of clothing, hair bands, caps, school bags etc. All it takes is a stranger to observe outside a school, learn the routine, and the worst can happen. No I haven't been watching too much tv.. coming across child molesters in my line of work opened my eyes, they are everywhere unfortunately 😐 and they are very crafty in how they suss out their victims. I'm surprised Lisa has the children's names on the clothes and those holiday bags that they used... with her husband being a Guard he would be fully aware of the dangers ....
Or her husband could teach his children about the dangers of going near anybody who they don't know, even if they know the children's name. I appreciate where you are coming from, especially given your background on the subject but I really hate this viewpoint. When I was growing up everyone had those gawdy headbands with their names in gel on them! And there are so many other ways to learn names, if as you said they are observing the routines, they will undoubtedly hear children's names being said when people greet them, say goodbye, talk to them, etc.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Yeah she said on Tuesday something like “ we had to cancel our holiday and I should be on a plane right now but can’t complain with this weather. But we will get away again soon”
By “soon” did she mean two days? 😆

• Haha

Lulumarie84

I am a massive advocate of supporting small local businesses, even pre 2020 and there’s a number of great places near her if only she would put her hand in her wallet. Only time she seems to pay for stuff is when she gets the kids toys and tat on the days out.
This has started to bug me - that they get the tat and then Lisa says “we got stung” like ffs it’s probably the only thing she has paid for for the children all week.

• Haha

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Disgusting that she is being paid “sponsored”to take her children to see Santa! I cannot stand her, she would take the eye of out your head and come back for the other. Unfathomable how she continue to do the same thing year in and your out. So many other Deserving families who would appreciate the experience more there is absolute nothing charitable about her.
Just Vile

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
It is odd given she doesn’t show her husband which I respect from her, but then she over shares everything about her 3 kids, so strange

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Regarding her not standing on the side lines in winter, she’ll be their making a show of herself as usual in hideous mini dress wanting the attention on herself and for pics for the gram! She can’t even buy her children beds without collabing, Its disgusting considering the amount of shilling shit she does, the businesses that keep supplying her and these other floggers should be ashamed of themselves for lining their pockets! Will never support any businesses that give to them! They would be far better off gifting those beds to an organization or someone who is generally struggling as one good turn supports another! It’s beyond infuriating!

Last edited:

Madscone

VIP Member
It always amazes me that she has never got her brows professionally done...i.e phi brows where they create the proper shape. I feel like they would look great on her as her brow game ain't the best atm

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lisa threw a proper little party for Pearl, she knows how to do it, FBG could learn a thing or 2.. Trace of Cakes is incredible with her cake designs!
She didn’t throw anything though.. she didn’t do anything only show up and hand over money. The exact same as Grace. It was all done by a party planner. I love getting all the bits myself even though I don’t get much, I like knowing I’ve hung up the bits myself, ordered the cake with her favourite cartoon on it. A piñata and a bouncy castle is about as fancy as we get but it’s all sought out, bought and paid for ourselves. The house is wrecked after and a movie put on but id have that over a day where the table is perfectly manicured out in fancy fairy crap and five year olds have to act like adults getting nails done and having tea parties instead of running wild and having fun. That’s just my take on it anyway. I think the whole thing has gone daft, with flower walls and ridiculous shite that kids couldn’t give two craps about. It’s all done for Instagram so mommy can brag. Kids don’t care. Sure you know well Bowie had the whole set up demolished in five seconds flat 🤣

Last edited: