Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like a few bits but wouldn’t buy purely because I don’t know the quality of the brand and it’s a lot for potentially cheap quality. Like can you physically see lilywho in any shop.

Reactions: 1
It’s very her style though in fairness I’d say she had a lot to do with it’s design rather than just stamp her name to something

Right so you can preorder these for €159 or…

Get 6 pairs for €23 on AliExpress 🤣
All those Instagram jewelery shops are the same, literally things from AliExpress but the price inflated by 500% 🥴

Reactions: 6
It’s as bad as her Luna shite - crap!
I can't say much for the rest of her products but I have bought the lipsticks and hair shampoo and conditioner and they were absolutely shite. No staying power with the lipsticks at all and conditioner made my hair feel weird

Reactions: 7
That video for Lilywho, she looks very gummy or something? Its almost like she had veneers removed and those are her normal teeth🤔

Reactions: 2
Just went on to have a nose & look at Lisa teeth, as I don’t follow. Big big decisions .....which earrings to wear , which shoes to wear ...... to go to a flipping kiddies disco. Seriously , how are people following this nonsense 🥱🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh she’s so manic and hyper I find her hard to watch! It’s like she’s too much for my brain to handle. And that hair needs a good chop it’s making her long horse face look even longer.

In regards to the teeth, I think she might have Invisalign in, she’s speaking a bit funny and they look extra goofy

She spent €19 on a mask, I know they are uncomfortable in the muggy heat but how’s a linen one better than a cotton one apart from reducing bank balance faster.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.