Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newuser20212022

The whole thing is just becoming unbearable now. I think it is great that her own brand / company is doing well but the other stuff. She is selling her soul and the souls of her family too. The whole thing is going to come to a thundering halt soon unless she has brand loyalty. There is something different every hour. She is not like most as most have some common sense but this is just plain greed to be honest.

Must have been something in the water the gangs were drinking when younger. Now that her buddy Lisa Mac has 10k followers she now is doing a giveaway every day. And there is always something wrong with her. Oh and the Covid that she was lying low for 10 days and could not taste but was out a week before. Nothing classy at all here and companies should respect their brand a little more than giving to people to flog for them.

Such a huge difference in this crew compared to influencers in London and Dublin for example.

And they all use their kids to sell / promote. Sickening.
That wan Mac is rotten.
Have you ever heard her talk? If there was an Irish Jeremy Kyle she would be on it.
She dresses like she gets everything in the clearance basket in shops and she’s not much to look at when she’s not caked in makeup and blow dried hair. I’ve seen her with crispy mouse curls and a tracksuit in wilton before.
She’s selling her kid too. Pictures of their Christmas photo shoot that they paid for. And her fellas shaved eyebrow. Jesus wept I’d be ashamed of my life.
Pure class.

All that friend group are rough attention seekers.
The only difference between her and Lisa is LJ has money behind her that she was born into.

Reactions: 14

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
Would someone please tell her that putting a blob of highlighter on the end of your nose hasn’t been on trend since her days in MAC all those years ago 😬

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
I am in awe of how she does this. The forward planning is something else. If my childs clothes are clean I’m happy let alone matching him!
Obviously has plenty help in the background. Washing and ironing those matching outfits haha! No way is she that organised while flouncing around with rollers in hair and talking shite into a phone. She’s creating an image she’s selling remember - the perfectly skinny after 3 kids, dressed to the 9s, toned (without EVER working out) blah blah blah …. Sure Lisa

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Everyday of her holiday she has been on flogging affiliated links.... would she not just put the phone down and enjoy.

• Heart

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
I would much prefer her if she stopped selling the cheap and tacky (age inappropriate) clothes that she currently try’s to flog.

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
I would never put my child's name on the front of clothing, hair bands, caps, school bags etc. All it takes is a stranger to observe outside a school, learn the routine, and the worst can happen. No I haven't been watching too much tv.. coming across child molesters in my line of work opened my eyes, they are everywhere unfortunately 😐 and they are very crafty in how they suss out their victims. I'm surprised Lisa has the children's names on the clothes and those holiday bags that they used... with her husband being a Guard he would be fully aware of the dangers ....

Reactions: 13

Dcl

Does she actually think anyone is interested in where her mother bought all of the designer gear from? The saying mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind...

Reactions: 13

nctippy

From what I've heard she turned into an even bigger bitch when her brother passed, ran his poor wife basically out of the home they owned
That’s true, it was about the house and his life insurance. They made her life a living hell, she moved to Australia shortly after because it was so bad, has kids of her own now so thankfully she’s very happy.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

focusdochas

VIP Member
Knew it couldn’t be because of job and safety as he would have put his foot down regarding the kids if it was a safety reason

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
She is absolutely disgusting, using her children as a means to make money or not pay for things it’s never ending!
She has preached charity before but it couldn’t be further from her vile greed, I really feel for people watching that montage who are worrying about having to buy a new uniform /shoes and don’t have the means to do so, but she takes all the freebies going.
It’s beyond infuriating that they would choose a blogger who is clearly making a lot of money and can well afford to buy her own shoes. Clark’s are such a iconic brand for the purpose of returning to school they most certainly do not need this creatures advertisements which she would have been paid for and received the shoes. People really need to stop purchasing this piece of works fast fashion and branding in general she is the lowest of the low

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Weird that a woman barrelling towards 40 thinks it’s a brag to eat take away multiple times per week. It’s very teenager

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Didn’t she say before that he wants to be on but it’s her decision not to show him? It’s either because he is a butterface or she is that possessive and weird and she doesn’t want people fancying him. Both options are weird. But above all of that I find it odd that she’s more protective and shows more concern towards his privacy than she does of her two small children

• Heart