Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Penney’s stopped carrying the Luna Hair range? Was in a big one today and couldn’t see it

Reactions: 1
Not buying it, while I like it I can get cheaper alternatives it’s just usually fairly visible

Reactions: 2
Anyone know why she uses a filter with the baby today? Seems strange to use a filter with your baby.

Reactions: 4
Cynic in me is thinking to give him a ”tanned look” in the good weather. Did M&S reduce her brand ambassador work to just fashion? She used to she the treats but I haven’t seen them from her and I have with others

Reactions: 5
I bought the Luna shampoo and conditioner and I was not impressed it left my hair really flat and greasy! My hairdresser then gave out to me saying she is warning people away from them. They have a sticky residue that’s sticking so badly to the strands of people’s hair it won’t take colour in the salon!

Reactions: 8
She’s the worst advertisement for a shampoo. Her hair looks like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only used the leave in conditioner which I found great, and it lasted a year, but I can get heat protection spray much cheaper. I can’t justify the cost of the shampoo/conditioner when tresemee (while not perfect itself) is on offer every few months for bigger bottles at a third of the cost.

I only used the leave in conditioner which I found great, and it lasted a year, but I can get heat protection spray much cheaper. I can’t justify the cost of the shampoo/conditioner when tresemee (while not perfect itself) is on offer every few months for bigger bottles at a third of the cost.
Her leave in conditioner seems to be a rip off of Revlons Uniq 1 (so I've heard, I wouldn't use Luna if I was #gifted🙄). But Revlon's is cheaper in Shaws and my chemist and is a brilliant product.

Check out Parfumdreams.ie they have the Revlon conditioners really cheap.

Imagine the salon she’s using saying not to use her products, the shame😂

Reactions: 3
I tried the Luna shampoo and conditioner , and my hair was like straw after it, never used it again. Into the bin it went. I do love her pink blusher though. The only product I found good.

Reactions: 5
I’ve used her shampoo and conditioner really liked it . I don’t colour my hair tho only a few highlights to lighten it. Interesting that hairdresser warning people off it . I must ask my hair dresser what she thinks of it.

Just ordered the Tara collection by Aimee Connolly dying to try it, everyone’s raving about it today. Her Tint n Glow is unreal 🤣

Anyone know why she uses a filter with the baby today? Seems strange to use a filter with your baby.
Stacey Solomon does this with her son too. It's actually disgusting and a true reflection of her. If she has to filter her babies face for insta, she has serious issues.

I bought the Luna shampoo and conditioner and I was not impressed it left my hair really flat and greasy! My hairdresser then gave out to me saying she is warning people away from them. They have a sticky residue that’s sticking so badly to the strands of people’s hair it won’t take colour in the salon!
Omg. Same thing happened to me

Reactions: 1
She put on a filter as it looks like the child got burnt from the clips of him in the car

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.