Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually think anyone is interested in where her mother bought all of the designer gear from? The saying mutton dressed as lamb comes to mind...

Reactions: 13
Kids OTT party plastered all over the gram, is there no privacy anymore, pearls party all for show

Reactions: 6
Kids OTT party plastered all over the gram, is there no privacy anymore, pearls party all for show
I have to admit I like it!!! It was children focused u like the poor attempt made by FBG with a similar style. At least this party was catered for children with the paper plates etc again unlike FBG’s which was a hazard and looked like a mini hen party.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to admit I like it!!! It was children focused u like the poor attempt made by FBG with a similar style. At least this party was catered for children with the paper plates etc again unlike FBG’s which was a hazard and looked like a mini hen party.
And it looks like she paid for it too

Reactions: 1
Those style parties are for older children / women. Of course that doesn’t matter for to mothers who use these parties for likes online. It’s tragic how these children have no privacy at all

Reactions: 4
A party planner for a five year olds party is a joke. Throw up a few balloons and bunting and buy a cake and get a bouncy castle. Wtf do you need a party planner for. Ridiculous

Reactions: 8
It wouldn’t have been done if she was not a influencer, jus enjoy your first borns birthday no need for the show

Reactions: 5
Lisa threw a proper little party for Pearl, she knows how to do it, FBG could learn a thing or 2.. Trace of Cakes is incredible with her cake designs!

Reactions: 3
No wonder it’s so hard to get a cake booked with TOC Lisa must give her a good few new customers with each cake

No wonder it’s so hard to get a cake booked with TOC Lisa must give her a good few new customers with each cake
Didn’t realise the cake was a different company as I didn’t listen to all stories. But a great advertisement from Lisa unlike FBG that’s what I was talking about. I live between Dublin and cork and I’d be booking the company Lisa collaborated with over the one FBG DID. I actually have followed the one Lisa used tbh

Reactions: 2
Lisa threw a proper little party for Pearl, she knows how to do it, FBG could learn a thing or 2.. Trace of Cakes is incredible with her cake designs!
She didn’t throw anything though.. she didn’t do anything only show up and hand over money. The exact same as Grace. It was all done by a party planner. I love getting all the bits myself even though I don’t get much, I like knowing I’ve hung up the bits myself, ordered the cake with her favourite cartoon on it. A piñata and a bouncy castle is about as fancy as we get but it’s all sought out, bought and paid for ourselves. The house is wrecked after and a movie put on but id have that over a day where the table is perfectly manicured out in fancy fairy crap and five year olds have to act like adults getting nails done and having tea parties instead of running wild and having fun. That’s just my take on it anyway. I think the whole thing has gone daft, with flower walls and ridiculous shite that kids couldn’t give two craps about. It’s all done for Instagram so mommy can brag. Kids don’t care. Sure you know well Bowie had the whole set up demolished in five seconds flat 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She didn’t throw anything though.. she didn’t do anything only show up and hand over money. The exact same as Grace. It was all done by a party planner. I love getting all the bits myself even though I don’t get much, I like knowing I’ve hung up the bits myself, ordered the cake with her favourite cartoon on it. A piñata and a bouncy castle is about as fancy as we get but it’s all researched, bought and paid for ourselves. The house is wrecked after a movie put on put id have that over a day where the table is perfectly manicured out in fancy fairy crap and five year olds have to act like adults getting nails done and having tea parties instead of running wild and having fun. That’s just my take on it anyway. I think the whole thing has gone daft, with flower walls and ridiculous shite
I’m the organiser of my family and tbh I’ve aged from trying to organise several family occasions. The second I said nope and brought in an organiser - boom they suddenly understand RSVP dates ( some thought because they were “family” they could turn up at weddings🤦🏼‍♀️ Without RSVPing“) sometimes it’s just about letting someone else being the bad guy not saying that’s what happened here. Lisa threw her daughter a party using her means , her daughter seems to love every second! Maybe Lisa is not an organiser and does not enjoy the last minute set up maybe Lisa even if she couldn’t afford this set up would have paid for another location to host.

Reactions: 2
I’m the organiser of my family and tbh I’ve aged from trying to organise several family occasions. The second I said nope and brought in an organiser - boom they suddenly understand RSVP dates ( some thought because they were “family” they could turn up at weddings🤦🏼‍♀️ Without RSVPing“) sometimes it’s just about letting someone else being the bad guy not saying that’s what happened here. Lisa threw her daughter a party using her means , her daughter seems to love every second! Maybe Lisa is not an organiser and does not enjoy the last minute set up maybe Lisa even if she couldn’t afford this set up would have paid for another location to host.
I could understand that if you were organising like say a 50th or an anniversary or wedding afters, but a kids party? What’s there to organise? These things are the sum total of the amount of pressure you let them become. What’s there to organise for a five year old only a cake and a few balloons and let them run about outside or throw on a movie, few chicken nuggets and pizza be grand. everything else is extra. I don’t know... maybe I’m old fashioned but I don’t like the way it’s going for kids parties. Such unnecessary pressure on parents who are already living hand to mouth and feeling they can’t keep up

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.