Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And again she proves she has no style. A collab with In the Style me arse. More trashy Swedish milkmaid dresses🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t look good at all. Her chest is awful, skin n bone 🤮

And again she proves she has no style. A collab with In the Style me arse. More trashy Swedish milkmaid dresses🙄🙄🙄
The dresses are mank

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She has always been thin plus she has lost the boobs so it stands out more I hate people going on about people weight I am a very thin girl/ lady and people always comment about my weight etc

Funny the salon she's currently going to gave out to me for using her shampoo 😂😂
All salons will say this as they want you to buy there shampoo and conditioner as they say the cheap ones you buy are terrible for your hair

Reactions: 3
The salon I go to doesn’t push particular products and never asked what I use, I used to teach my hair stylist in a sport so she has a fair idea anyway but she won’t comment as long as my hair is in good condition.

Reactions: 1
She has some figure but needs to dress for her age I think, some of her style jus doesn’t suit her

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t think of a person more undeserving of this collaboration. One, because she has fashion sense at all (I hate fast fashion) and two, when I was younger back when she started blog and had just become quite popular I went into Mac to get foundation, if u know Mac in cork is quite small, she was at the only counter with her friend and I could hear them chatting about Snapchat!! And they complete ignored my existence. I stood there for a good 2 minutes until another girl came to check on me. As a young girl that was the beginning of a downward spiral for me- completely lost all confidence, self esteem, and was really down in myself, constantly thinking I was nothing because these girls ignored me I obviously wasn’t good enough! I’m 30 now and realise she wasn’t worth all the trauma but at the time it really ruined me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t think of a person more undeserving of this collaboration. One, because she has fashion sense at all (I hate fast fashion) and two, when I was younger back when she started blog and had just become quite popular I went into Mac to get foundation, if u know Mac in cork is quite small, she was at the only counter with her friend and I could hear them chatting about Snapchat!! And they complete ignored my existence. I stood there for a good 2 minutes until another girl came to check on me. As a young girl that was the beginning of a downward spiral for me- completely lost all confidence, self esteem, and was really down in myself, constantly thinking I was nothing because these girls ignored me I obviously wasn’t good enough! I’m 30 now and realise she wasn’t worth all the trauma but at the time it really ruined me
Her blog is only around 7 years since her wedding...so you were around 23 at the time? Obviously it's not nice to be ignored at a make up counter but your reaction seems a little extreme 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Ugh, the bones in her chest are awful . People keep going on about what great shape she’s in after 3 kids etc etc - if everyone restricted their calories as much as she obviously does, they’d be seriously underweight too, it’s just starving yourself!!!!

This collaboration is a joke, the dresses are awful , more cheaply made tat that nobody needs 😤

Reactions: 8
Her blog is only around 7 years since her wedding...so you were around 23 at the time? Obviously it's not nice to be ignored at a make up counter but your reaction seems a little extreme 😳
You don’t know what someone is ever going through. I’m mixed race so grew up being bullied about my appearance. You don’t know what a breaking point is for someone.
I can confirm I was not 23. Does age matter?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I was at Mahon Point just over 2 years ago when herself and Darren Kennedy did the event at the pharmacy there. She did ignore people and had people around her to stop others approaching. Darren on the other hand couldn’t have been more approachable and so friendly. The photo with him still makes me happy when I come across it.

Jesus if I’d to count all of the times I was ignored at a make up counter and let it impact my self esteem I’d never leave the house

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus if I’d to count all of the times I was ignored at a make up counter and let it impact my self esteem I’d never leave the house
What’s your story? What’s your background? Wow people can really make fun of such a topic

• Heart
Make up counters are so intimidating. I used to go to makeup forever shop in Dublin years ago and a bigger pack of bad attitude assholes you would ever meet. The secret was to sneer back them 😂

Reactions: 5
You don’t know what someone is ever going through. I’m mixed race so grew up being bullied about my appearance. You don’t know what a breaking point is for someone.
I can confirm I was not 23. Does age matter?
No you're absolutely right, I don't know what you were going through and I am sorry for what you experienced growing up. I just thought your reaction towards Lisa was a bit extreme, referring to the incident as trauma and thinking she's undeserving of a clothing collaboration but obviously it was the straw that broke the camels back for you. She got married in May 2014 and started her blog just after that, you said it was as her blog became popular and that you're 30 now so that's why I thought you were 23 at the time. Again I'm sorry for what you went through.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s your story? What’s your background? Wow people can really make fun of such a topic
Sorry if I was flippant about it, and I’ve no doubt you found it hurtful. My comment was more about how her ignoring you is more of a reflection on the sometimes snobby make up counter girls than a reflection on you. I think you’ve internalised it and made it personal and are projecting that they ignored you because of how they view or perceive you, when in reality those counters are renowned for being intimidating to everyone and I’d bet every single person can name at least one time they got ignored. We can’t let it define us as it’s a reflection on them not us. I’m not telling you how to feel, just saying we’ve all experienced the same no matter what colour we are

Reactions: 10
No you're absolutely right, I don't know what you were going through and I am sorry for what you experienced growing up. I just thought your reaction towards Lisa was a bit extreme, referring to the incident as trauma and thinking she's undeserving of a clothing collaboration but obviously it was the straw that broke the camels back for you. She got married in May 2014 and started her blog just after that, you said it was as her blog became popular and that you're 30 now so that's why I thought you were 23 at the time. Again I'm sorry for what you went through.
I appreciate what u are saying I probably should have clarified a bit in the original post but didn’t want to give my life story. She also was aware of my presence so it was more a conscious decision to continue her conversation making me feel like if I was a “somebody” she would have given me the time of day. I’ve read many people on here speak about there negative experiences with her before she became “instafamous” She was always kind of known in cork- its a small bubble and she had a reputation of being a mean girl a some poster put on here . My point of her being undeserving is that she is fake. I know people can change but I’m sick of influencers. I don’t even follow her i follow ITS and it came up on their page that they did a collaboration.

My children are mixed race also and the amount of times my eldest daughter was ignored at makeup counters was soul destroying for her, she would come home crying, she’d be with a few friends and they’d gladly help them but would blatantly ignore her. So I hear exactly what you are saying, tit like that really stays with a person and completely undermines their confidence. I’m so sorry you went through that experience.

The one thing that’s repeated about Lisa is that she’s meant to be really rude.

Sorry if I was flippant about it, and I’ve no doubt you found it hurtful. My comment was more about how her ignoring you is more of a reflection on the sometimes snobby make up counter girls than a reflection on you. I think you’ve internalised it and made it personal and are projecting that they ignored you because of how they view or perceive you, when in reality those counters are renowned for being intimidating to everyone and I’d bet every single person can name at least one time they got ignored. We can’t let it define us as it’s a reflection on them not us. I’m not telling you how to feel, just saying we’ve all experienced the same no matter what colour we are
Thank you I appreciate what u are saying, as I said to another poster I probably should have clarified the circumstances in the original post but didn’t want to give my life story. I know it had nothing to do with my race/color I’m not pulling that card I only mentioned that to explain my feelings and self worth and why such an incident can be awful. I also should have mentioned that she was aware of me standing there but chose not to bother with me. Thank you for ur post though

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.