Lisa Jordan #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she did it, easy to figure out which school when all the uniforms are different. First smart move regarding the kids. In the schools eyes she’s not anything special.

Reactions: 3
Nah I’d say she’s not stupid and he’s her well warned . One of my parents is in the same job. We know what we can post and what we can’t. 😉

Reactions: 2
Mr Price School stuff was the only mention. First day of school book so may be tomorrow

Reactions: 1
I think P started last week. She mentioned something in her stories last week.

Saw her make up in Dunnes today. Jesus I don’t know how anyone buys that crap, horrifically glittery. I wonder does she have a large traveller following

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw her make up in Dunnes today. Jesus I don’t know how anyone buys that crap, horrifically glittery. I wonder does she have a large traveller following
😂😂😂😂 Everything she releases is white label shite, like pure shite. I haven't looked in a good while but I could find all her stuff on aliexpress. All those body puffs and that stuff.

I found the palette had terrible pigmentation, the lipgloss didn’t stay on wouldn’t repurchase anything.

Reactions: 1
I know they are making a new Willie Wonka movie, but I didn't realise Lisa was doing her audition on Instagram. Feckin Omoa Loompa state of her in today's stories. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she ever buy and pay for anything herself!🙄
A new TV collab. Couldn't buy her own television.

Reactions: 3
Does she ever buy and pay for anything herself!🙄
A new TV collab. Couldn't buy her own television.
On one hand that tv looks unreal the other imagine how migraine inducing that is with the lights flickering all the time..😅

Feck sake. These blaggers just get everything handed to them. Like give the stuff to people who genuinely can’t afford it!

Reactions: 6
What happened bowies hand looks like a. Bandage on it wen they were watching telly giving thumbs up

Why spend so much on something that has a high chance of going missing?
Because little miss Pearl Blake daughter of your highness Lisa Jordan could absolutely not go to into junior infants with a common lunchbox like the other peasant children, only the best most expensive will do!!

We all know Pearl would only be delighted and probably perfee to have one of the cheapo LOL Doll ones from Aldi! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.