Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have her Tesla registered as her company car. There are huge tax breaks to having an electric company car. My husband changed from a BMW estate to a Tesla last year and is saving about £400 tax a month. This doesn't include any petrol/diesel savings.
Surely she doesn’t need a car for work? If she gets audited she’s in trouble.

Reactions: 11
Maybe someone should ask her in the comments re tax benefits. That should make her nervous lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her hair and skin in the first segment! Wow she looks terrible.
She really does, I am like a broken record on this but I think she really looks like she has some kind of deficiency, her pallor is so off.

Also I am very jealous of how easy her kids are! Grey eats anything and Rudy will just play on the play mat whilst she cooks? Lol never would happen in our house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Most interesting/revealing parts of today's vlog for me were:
1: complaining about a frying pan she was gifted, because two years down the line, the non-stick doesn't work as well as it did (quite probably because she hasn't used the right utensils or washed it correctly) and she named the brand, which was a crappy thing to do.
2: the state of the drawer in her fridge
3: Rudy's immediate look of worry when he tipped the water over in the garden, presumably wondering what her reaction would be
4: Her 'Q&A' with Rich at the end, when she asked him about how he finds having two kids. Rich proceeded to say how tiring, chaotic, full-on it is. Lily pulls a face and says 'any positives?'

IMG_5957.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
3: Rudy's immediate look of worry when he tipped the water over in the garden, presumably wondering what her reaction would be
Poor Rudy isn’t even allowed to play and discover without Lily vlogging it and trying to aff link his toys. Kids are meant to knock stuff over and spill things, it’s how they learn about the world 😭

Reactions: 18
Most interesting/revealing parts of today's vlog for me were:
1: complaining about a frying pan she was gifted, because two years down the line, the non-stick doesn't work as well as it did (quite probably because she hasn't used the right utensils or washed it correctly) and she named the brand, which was a crappy thing to do.
2: the state of the drawer in her fridge
4: Her 'Q&A' with Rich at the end, when she asked him about how he finds having two kids. Rich proceeded to say how tiring, chaotic, full-on it is. Lily pulls a face and says 'any positives?'

View attachment 1423713
Love the dedicated collage you made to showcase these 4 things 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
she 💯 put the nonstick pan in the dishwasher. I do the same and I can tell you it doesn’t last, but my pan is 1/4 of the price. So….

Reactions: 24
What must the checkout person in Tesco have thought waiting for her to carefully line up her camera to film the food coming through the till?

What a cock she must have looked.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Tbh I was surprised she included the pan bit and appreciated her being honest BUT that's the kind of "research" I'd like her to have done before she and every influencer under the sun shilled this pan a year ago...

Reactions: 21
Tbh I was surprised she included the pan bit and appreciated her being honest BUT that's the kind of "research" I'd like her to have done before she and every influencer under the sun shilled this pan a year ago...
I'd like to think it was honesty, but I suspect it's because she'd like a new one.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.