Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is the second vlog in a row where poor rich is having a bad day with the kids & lily is off fannying about instead of helping him..

I could understand if she had actual work to do, but she doesn't.

Reactions: 26
So this is the second vlog in a row where poor rich is having a bad day with the kids & lily is off fannying about instead of helping him..

I could understand if she had actual work to do, but she doesn't.
They’re his kids too, and like it or not, what she does provides the main income for them.

Whether or not showing your manky makeup brushes to the world and talking with your mouth full should be as lucrative as it is for her is a different question…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re his kids too, and like it or not, what she does provides the main income for them.

Whether or not showing your manky makeup brushes to the world and talking with your mouth full should be as lucrative as it is for her is a different question…
She didn't need to go to a Christmas in july 'press event' or out for lunch with her mates on a day when the kids are being difficult. She chooses her own hours, and neither of those things are actually work despite what lily tries to claim.

I didn't say they weren't his kids, but if your partner is having a hard day and you're in a position to help out instead of swanning around, personally i'd help out, and i'd want my partner to help too. Parenting is about team work, and when you can work together to make it easier why would you not.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She didn't need to go to a Christmas in july 'press event' or out for lunch with her mates on a day when the kids are being difficult. She chooses her own hours, and neither of those things are actually work despite what lily tries to claim.

I didn't say they weren't his kids, but if your partner is having a hard day and you're in a position to help out instead of swanning around, personally i'd help out, and i'd want my partner to help too. Parenting is about team work, and when you can work together to make it easier why would you not.
I agree! However I do know a lot of couples where the woman decides to work less to take care of the kids because the man earns more. How backwards that might seem in today's day and age. Lily just does the same (although it is hard to call it work) the rolls are just reversed. Not that I see lily as this huge feminist. She's just lazy...

Reactions: 7

Lily probably proud that she redefined gender norms because Rich does all the house work and she brings in money. I totally agreed with you that parenting is team work, i can’t help but think how much resentment is Rich brewing

Reactions: 12
She can't even start the week without a moan.

How was last week such a bad week Lily? Arseing around London having lunch, going to a wee Xmas event, going to a festival and dancing like a prick, playing tennis with Lionel....

Bloody tough life isn't it?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I agree! However I do know a lot of couples where the woman decides to work less to take care of the kids because the man earns more. How backwards that might seem in today's day and age. Lily just does the same (although it is hard to call it work) the rolls are just reversed. Not that I see lily as this huge feminist. She's just lazy...
Yes, but we all know Lily would NEVER do the same for Rich, even if he was the higher earner. In fact when she was on mat leave, she made him go parttime to help out with Grey because she did not want to do anything alone for “her”.

Reactions: 18
Isnt pre school an American term? Isnt that just nursery?
At our nursery, nursery = 0-3 year olds then they move into the preschool rooms at 3-4 years old. Also some childcare places only offer preschool which is often shorter hours, term time only, and only 3-4 year olds.

Reactions: 7
I get that she earns more so her ‘job’ is seen as priority etc but the lunch with friends isn’t necessary.

If my partner was having a tough day with the kids I would go to the work event and then back home.

I don’t get the impression that she helps out much when she’s back home. For a start she got back home and then changed to go out to play tennis.

Reactions: 20
Surely you can take an after photo if the product worked that well :unsure:. It's very quick to do

• Haha
Reactions: 15

“Super proud when the OG youtuber crew” like she NEED TO ASSOCIATE HERSELF along with this

She posted that selfie with the crappy filter cos she thinks she looked cute therefore, (more impt) than showing the “after” of her arm.

All in all just another pointless stupid Lily content lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
People who micro influencers or starting now are doing much better work than the original youtube crew, if these lot started now they wouldnt get far and to bw honest even back in 2012-2015 thwy werent doing much, they are still as dumb and stupid and explain everythinf the same

• Heart
Reactions: 22
“Super proud when the OG youtuber crew” like she NEED TO ASSOCIATE HERSELF along with this

She posted that selfie with the crappy filter cos she thinks she looked cute therefore, (more impt) than showing the “after” of her arm.

All in all just another pointless stupid Lily content lol
It’s especially ridiculous given I don’t think Lily and Estée have EVER hung out 😂 not that I’m a huge fan of Estée these days, but her “achievements” have zero to do with Lily!

Reactions: 13
It’s especially ridiculous given I don’t think Lily and Estée have EVER hung out 😂 not that I’m a huge fan of Estée these days, but her “achievements” have zero to do with Lily!

She only tagged mirrorwater’s ig and not once mentioned Estee at all. 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.