Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pasodoble

Most interesting/revealing parts of today's vlog for me were:
1: complaining about a frying pan she was gifted, because two years down the line, the non-stick doesn't work as well as it did (quite probably because she hasn't used the right utensils or washed it correctly) and she named the brand, which was a shitty thing to do.
2: the state of the drawer in her fridge
3: Rudy's immediate look of worry when he tipped the water over in the garden, presumably wondering what her reaction would be
4: Her 'Q&A' with Rich at the end, when she asked him about how he finds having two kids. Rich proceeded to say how tiring, chaotic, full-on it is. Lily pulls a face and says 'any positives?'

IMG_5957.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I wish influencers would stop saying “iF yOu HaVeN’t HeArD aBoUt tHe bRaNd iT’s…”

GIRL. You get paid to talk about it nonstop along with all of your peers who share the same followers, WE’VE HEARD ABOUT IT. Write better copy.

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I’d say that having a huge salary for doing the bare minimum sounds pretty successful to me. And it doesn’t look like Lily and her peers have any issues with how vapid this line of work is.
Not going to lie. If I was making six figures a year to do almost nothing I don’t think I’d care how vapid it was either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

oregano

Are a large percentage of her followers foot fetishists?? If I didn’t know any better I’d think she’s getting requests and payment for feet content.

• Haha
  • Sick

MoniC

Chatty Member
View attachment 1379860
Actually agree with her on this. I've been using Instagram less and less lately and I've realised it's because I'm bored with all the random crap I'm not interested in that it throws at me every time I open it. I want to see what my friends are up to, not dozens and dozens of crafty reels.

However, I am enjoying Lily moaning about it, because I know what bothers her the most is that she's getting less exposure and engagement from her followers.
I agree too. As someone who designs apps and user flows for a living that update threw me into a legit rage. I want to see my friends and stuff I'm interested in and not get annoyed at every post. It's legit like ad-suggestion-ad-post from someone I follow but it's from a week ago-suggestion-ad. I truly don't understand how they could fuck up their app this badly. A lot of users don't browse IG, they want to stay in their own bubble, it's not Tiktok and Meta got that completely wrong, it's actually almost hilarious how wrong for one of the biggest companies in the world. All it does is make me use it barely at all.

Sorry, the UX designer in me is raging still and Lily is right 😂

• Heart

icannoteven

VIP Member
always having fun til she didnt take any pics or vids but look the day (weeks) after she spams her stories/feed with endless throwback what a liar

Her dancing video omg. Ok like how cringe & creepy is it —
Passing her phone to a friend or fam member near her and she goes into this demented trance/ dance
Then she will preview the footage and deemed it quality enough for her to post the following day etc hahahhaha

Attachments

• Haha

queenamber

VIP Member
These are such odd "best bits" to show. Have you ever walked into someone's bathroom and complimented them on their linear shower drain?

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
You just know she grew up listening to Lionel dishing out his two penneth about all and sundry as if he was some sort of global overlord, and somehow she’s decided she too now has this right to be so fucking arrogant.
She will know how many brand PR/marketing/SM folk (including ones she interacts with) watch her stories too. What a bitch.
Her lack of grace and decorum is staggering.

Reactions: 30

FrankieBelle

VIP Member
What must the checkout person in Tesco have thought waiting for her to carefully line up her camera to film the food coming through the till?

What a cock she must have looked.

• Haha

Yesterday

She just got a free fancy manicure last week on top of her free gifted laser hair removal on top of free make up and clothing after coming back from several holidays, so why exactly does she need a spa day?

• Heart

jaymie

VIP Member
I have a normal pair of tongs rather than specific toast tongs. Hot dogs, crumpets, prawns, even pasta, can be picked up with these because they’re wider. They also have a magnet on them. 😱😆
CAN ALSO FISH TAMPON from the toilet, how versatile

• Haha
  • Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She complains about having been up for hours, and having had to discipline, and that there have been tears and everyone is in a bad mood. Wow. OK. So, life with a toddler, then? But she keeps going on and on about how she thought she was going to be in a good mood, and now she's not, as she's sitting in her loft, with her breakfast.

She reads an angry text from Rich whilst filming? And has to share that he's angry? NIce. He's probably pissed off that she gets to have her breakfast in peace as he has to deal with a moody toddler and a baby, just because she has to chat to camera before a full day away from the family....

She loves Wimbledon because 'it's so English'?

The whole family will be at this festival today because her sister manages a band that plays there? Another freebie then?

And that is just the first 3 minutes of the vlog. Am already so annoyed, not sure if I can carry on watching...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

fidgetjo

VIP Member
Am I the only one genuinely curious as to what she does all day everyday? She hides from her kids and husband, but she doesn’t do any work most of the time. She’s always behind on trends so I don’t feel like she’s scrolling through social media all day. She’s not smart enough to read. So what is she doing to make herself seem busy?

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
She’s such an awful person!

Offloads grouchy kids onto Rich and hides in the loft to have her breakfast in peace. He has every right to send an ‘angry’ text.

She couldn’t help herself in & other stories by making a point of ‘not being able to shop in the sales’ and that she shopped in the ‘new in’ section. Then goes onto to say she’s been given credit to spend in the store but had to top up with her OWN MONEY to buy all the items she wanted. 🙄

Nanna troll made an appearance with some ghastly hairstyle.

Weird/awkward part when she’s sat on Rudy’s play mat showing us his toy and bopping to the music. Was she tipsy?

Explains in great detail about those foot mask socks. Lily, they’ve been around for ages you KNOB!

Joins a beginners tennis class but claims to not be a beginner? Says she used to always play in the summer when not pregnant which hasn’t been often?! What is she on about?! She’s been pregnant twice lol

• Haha

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Her stories this morning omg
IMG_20220715_111817.jpg

What exactly is so funny about people doing yoga? Seriously?

IMG_20220715_112506.jpg

What's stopping you hun? Spa not included in your gifted stay and you can't bear to part with your own pennies?

IMG_20220715_112609.jpg

Actual rocket science you guys. So genius. Don't even try to comprehend what a rocking motion is.

• Haha
  • Sick

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Joins a beginners tennis class but claims to not be a beginner? Says she used to always play in the summer when not pregnant which hasn’t been often?! What is she on about?! She’s been pregnant twice lol
The tennis is classic Lily (I know this has been said previously). She actually said she is pretty good at tennis. She has been playing since she was a kid. She went and joined a beginners class so she could beat everyone. The only way she can enjoy sport is if she wins every time. She is such an actual child!

• Angry

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
I can’t stand the way she writes. What is this? Why is there no capitals at the start of sentences? Why are sentences spilt up half way through with full stops? Why is she swapping between full words and text speak like ‘pls’? You would never think she was a privately educated university graduate with the way she writes things.
drink loads. like LOADS. more than you think.
This one made me cringe so bad 😖😖😖

• Haha

Um...Wut

She called her Grey, ffs. Grey like overcast, dull, old age - and I like the colour grey but it doesn't have uplifting connotations as a word. If she liked the sound then why not Grace? I know she'll have wanted something out of the ordinary which is fine but the first original thought she had and it's that? Sorry if that offends anyone but I just can't see past the associations of the word grey! 😅