Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I’m thinking about all those brand marketing teams contemplating how to spend their next quarter’s budget - looking down the list of influencers Gleam have suggested and striking through Lily’s name because.. duck her
👍
Honestly, I don’t think that many of them would have spotted it because let’s be honest, which of them are checking her stories regularly? Hopefully one or two did spot it and there’s some WhatsApp venting going on with the girlies in that biz

Reactions: 10
Honestly, I don’t think that many of them would have spotted it because let’s be honest, which of them are checking her stories regularly? Hopefully one or two did spot it and there’s some WhatsApp venting going on with the girlies in that biz
I agree, far more of a network/gossip thing as you’ve said. There is so much cross pollination in the London pr/marketing scene with some juicy whatsapp groups. It will only have taken a couple of them to see it and share it - ‘have you seen this moron influencer slagging all our work off’ - the fact it was deleted quickly tells you how many alarms it set off at gleam. Plus a lot of them will keep tabs on tattle threads for their own amusement if nothing else. You might think an influencer is a moron but still chuck work their way because it works for your brand. But if they have a pop at you and your work mates?? That’s personal to the people who decide how the pots of budget are spent. A truly wonderful own goal.

Reactions: 21
Remember when Rich used to think he was punching and Lily was too good for him? Bet he doesn’t think that anymore.
Ouch! 😂😂 That's what I call a burn. A 100% accurate burn!

She’s been stricken from our freebie pile for a while. The list is real, people.
Would you be able to share the reasoning behind it without outing yourself? I think we can all guess why but it would be really interesting to know how businesses see Lily too.

Reactions: 10
I agree, far more of a network/gossip thing as you’ve said. There is so much cross pollination in the London pr/marketing scene with some juicy whatsapp groups. It will only have taken a couple of them to see it and share it - ‘have you seen this moron influencer slagging all our work off’ - the fact it was deleted quickly tells you how many alarms it set off at gleam. Plus a lot of them will keep tabs on tattle threads for their own amusement if nothing else. You might think an influencer is a moron but still chuck work their way because it works for your brand. But if they have a pop at you and your work mates?? That’s personal to the people who decide how the pots of budget are spent. A truly wonderful own goal.
Exactly. Slagging off the gatekeepers to all the freebies is a bleeping stupid move.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I did NOT! I love the name we chose, and it’s one full of life & character & fits LittlestBluebird quite well .
And thank you!
Congratulations!! And I still secretly hope that TinyBluebird’s name is Her. At least as a middle name. ♄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys do you remember when lily went on holiday and didn’t take any pictures? Yeah me neither.

Why would you say you didn’t bother with pictures when clearly you spent the entire holiday making your husband take 500000 images of you? No wonder rich seems so unwell and stressed recently. He didn’t get a proper holiday he had to do this all day as well as take care of two kids whilst she’s posing.

D17550D6-71C5-410F-90BA-C3B6761A0A8B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She's going to keep posting holiday throwbacks for the rest of the year. Didn't she take 9 swim suits? Why is she only wearing this one that looks like toothpaste?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she posts so much and so mindlessly that she can't keep track of what she's said. So she contradicts herself constantly and forgets that there are receipts..like saying she didn't take Grey to France when she was a baby when she vlogged it. And telling us she hadn't taken any photos of herself when clearly that wasn't true.

Also I reckon she used those 9 M&S swimsuits for 'content' and then returned them since she only seems to have worn a couple on holiday.

Reactions: 18
1658265495006.png
So she’s acknowledging her infant looks like an old man. Can’t say I disagree.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Remember when Rich used to think he was punching and Lily was too good for him? Bet he doesn’t think that anymore.
tit like this, his statement at their wedding (“how fit is my wife”), etc reminds me that there is no “Poor Rich.” He deserves it.

also, what is the point of having a hot gf/bf if YOU NEVER GET LAID. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can’t wait for her realising that the heat pump needs servicing and she‘ll have to take that cupboard down to get it cleaned.
NOBODY TOLD ME

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.