Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her new video is crap.

1. she is audibly annoyed when her sister calls to ask about a potential present for her dads birthday.
2. Rich was meant to go to soho house festival with her, I believe they bought the tickets. Her mum was meant to have the kids and she now has Covid. They couldn’t find anyone else to have the kids so Rich stayed at home like the good nanny he is.
3. She showed her granny bra 🤢
4. Lily met Ruth for lunch, the only time Ruth could do was 2 so lily was annoyed because she gets hungry before that
5. Lily and Ruth try and be food critics 🤦🏻‍♀️
6. Rich was stressed so she tried to be nice and get a treat from ‘town’ so Lily got him a sushi sandwich from lunch and made him try it on camera. At least Rich can eat better than Lily
7. Lily interacted with Grey but dotted on Rudy as usual.
8. I forgot about the tour of the Kirk sports cupboard.

i feel like she really thought this was a good vlog 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
All that new NARS makeup is so wasted on her. And she Only used that pretty orange eyeshadow.
Yes the way she talks abt Ruth being able to meet at 2pm is so bitchy. And she was so shocked she hasnt heard of the foodhall, like she is a true Londoner how dare any new place opened up and she doesnt know! Hahaha
Also How is she 34E. I think she would be more of a 36!

Reactions: 15
Ha! She looks so grumpy at the start of this vlog. She has such a resting witch face!
She looks extra grumpy when her sister calls! Wow!
I am in shock that she actually bought tickets to that festival. I bet she ate her body weight in food that day to get her money's worth. Of course Rich had to be the one to miss out on the festival.
She will take the 'back roads she knows' to the food hall because she is a true Londoner!
Rich is having a bad day. Rich is always having a bad day! #PoorRich

Reactions: 18
What’s wrong with her voice in this vid? She’s super croaky and extra whiney (if that’s possible?).

Someone commented how calm and happy Lily is appearing these days...ummm ok. So you must have missed the pass agg swipes at just about everything in her life (except the baby).

Rich looks like a hollow shell of a man he can only dream of being. Utterly dead behind the eyes. Both of them eating on camera gives me the heave, probably because they always look so 'ripe' (especially Rich - for gods sake man do us all a favour and SHOWER!).

This weekly peek into Lily's London Life is getting more and more ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
... why did she film putting a plaster on her feet. A Sunday treat right there 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Just how many times has Lily been through post partum before Rudy? Was it once....? Hmm, I believe so....
Then why does she keep saying 'always'? 'I always forget about the post partum hair regrowth' and 'I always feels like it peaks at when you're... for me... when the baby is about one.' You've only had this happen ONCE, Lily!! Stop making it sound like you've been through this 20 times already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They really seem like bwst friends not husband and wife

Poor Rich, he needs to grow some balls and leave this boring woman

Reactions: 5
Housemates that you get one with some days, but most days think he's just annoying, and you try and hide away in your room when he's there.
This is exactly the vibe I get from them! (Except Lily goes and hides in the loft, haha!)

Reactions: 16
Just how many times has Lily been through post partum before Rudy? Was it once....? Hmm, I believe so....
Then why does she keep saying 'always'? 'I always forget about the post partum hair regrowth' and 'I always feels like it peaks at when you're... for me... when the baby is about one.' You've only had this happen ONCE, Lily!! Stop making it sound like you've been through this 20 times already.
This was hilarious. She speaks like she has 10 children.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.