Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Lily and Anna the one two “OG” Brit crew to not have started their own side companies?

Reactions: 12
English isnt my first language but please tell me that this doesnt make sense?

Sisters kids friend.......lost their father, so it should be for their father not his father?

Does her sentence make sense?
Did Lily post this? It's posted in Jojo's stories but I don't see it in Lily's.

Reactions: 2
Are a large percentage of her followers foot fetishists?? If I didn’t know any better I’d think she’s getting requests and payment for feet content.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
No offence if any of you wear khaki nail varnish but that colour should never feature on anyone’s nails, it’s awful
I don’t think any shade of green or yellow belongs on your toe nails. Just looks like an infection.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That’s a terrible photo! For a start, you can’t even see the items. It looks like those photos you take by accident when putting your phone away. How can the brand be happy with a post like that? Is there no minimum standard that is expected?!
There’s no contract in PR Gifts. They don’t even HAVE to post if they don’t want to. So the brand has absolutely no say in what they do post or how they post it and lily does not need to submit this image to the brands team before posting it.

Influencers get gifted so much more than we’ll ever see.

Reactions: 19
So in a short span of time, she has complimented BP, Hush and SpaceNK. Damage control Lily

Reactions: 17
What is up with all the Martin sisters showing their feet?
You can’t bring the Martin out of bleeping King X…they live quite central too, of all places, King bleeping X

What is the point of living in London, if you rot in King X all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s a terrible photo! For a start, you can’t even see the items. It looks like those photos you take by accident when putting your phone away. How can the brand be happy with a post like that? Is there no minimum standard that is expected?!
It looos like an accidental photo. What an insane thing to post, esp if it’s to showcase gifted products!

Reactions: 6
It looos like an accidental photo. What an insane thing to post, esp if it’s to showcase gifted products!
It was a screenshot of a video but yup no difference cant see the products she didnt share them she just showed her mom using the hand held fan (that camw with the package) to cool off

i think she and Nana gets sent a lot of beauty products which they dont show/ share/ talk about.
i know they are not i obliged to unless it is a paid job but these lazy non-influencers dont even show anything - yes there is a certain backlash towards PR unboxing but if you dojustice to the press gifts by actually doing proper reviews i dont think people wld be so uoset. Thats why these products were sent out to begin with. But now they are so lazy with organic reviews and are constantly asking their viewers“what doyou want me to link for u?” “What do you want to see in my next video” like wtf you have mo ideas for content?? Disgusting!

sorry for all my typos!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.