Lily Pebbles #36 Lily Pebbles and the Sad Kidnapper's Cupboard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's trying to appear as ditzy/cute when in reality it's not coming out that way at all given her previous racist/classist remarks lol
Don’t use the cute word on her please…..pls I beg you
I never understood the hate Lily was getting for leaving drinks and icecream for her builders. She's such a moaner that anything she does comes off negative, people just react to her existence with negativity.
i just love to dislike her hahaha :love::love:

I’ve only ever seen people hate on the way she left the plate of biscuits because it was like she was treating them like animals in the zoo. She was sneaking up to vlog how many biscuits they’d eaten today. She was judging which biscuits they ate the most of. And basically acting like they were a fascinating other species that she couldn’t understand. Instead of just doing what a normal person does and offering them the biscuits then leaving them to it.
I think she doesn’t build rapport with her builder at all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Award for the most pretentious, privileged story of the day goes to ...
(also 'to mask'??? what happened to just 'putting a face mask on'? wtf why doesn't she speak properly??)

Screenshot 2022-07-28 at 03.10.05.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Award for the most pretentious, privileged story of the day goes to ...
(also 'to mask'??? what happened to just 'putting a face mask on'? wtf why doesn't she speak properly??)

View attachment 1452074
It must be so hard for her to find time in between making coffee and carrying it up to the loft, begging for freebies, opening freebies, posting constant affiliate links, playing tennis and talking about how busy she is to try out an #adprgifted face mask. No wonder she doesn't have time to speak properly too, the poor lamb must be exhausted!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That thread went quickly!

Lily Pebbles #37 stopped getting things for free? Time to update the CV

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So why is necessary for her to show us to grass halms from her (plastic) garden on stories? She really is bizarre. I mean, I see what she wants to do and who she wants to be but… it really doesn’t work.

Reactions: 7
That is the saddest rosemary

Lily pebbles #37 hey brand, your social media sucks. Quit your job, come clean my fridge for free

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
3EA4AA7E-EA76-4A18-9AA0-8D76F45971AC.jpeg

Her paid work quality. Ramble and wearing dirty ill-fitting at home clothes whats up with the ruching ard the stomach. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Okay… Btw her bra is very ill-fitting too. The bra cups seem to be unwired & too lacy for that tank.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Lily pebbles #37 Ghost dress, career a mess. Does nothing all day yet still wanting another holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
for someone usually not very bright, she gets awfully creative when it comes to glossing over ad/sponsored posts
The “paid partnership” in the top corner shd suffice? Why wld she need to include AD?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.