Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jen.b88

Since Wimbledon is going on right now and she went to Wimbledon again this year, do you remember when she and Rich were invited to Evian's VIP suite, and then whined about how she wasn't invited to the men's final instead?????? Because she is SUCH a big fan of tennis (eye rolls)! Even though Lily, who is such a FEMINIST watched Serena Williams, the most dominant female sportsperson of this generation and best female tennis player of all time, win another championship.

When people called her out on that, Lily said she was "just being real"

Since Wimbledon is going on right now, do you remember when she and Rich were invited to Evian's VIP suite, and then whined about how she wasn't invited to the men's final instead?????? Because she is SUCH a big fan of tennis (eye rolls)! Even though Lily, who is such a FEMINIST watched Serena Williams, the most dominant female sportsperson of this generation and best female tennis player of all time, win another championship.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
To me it comes across as incredibly rude that she’s often eating or doing “housework” while talking to the camera. Like, she can’t even take a couple of minutes to give her full attention to her viewers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
Starts by saying she’s had a ‘nightmare week’ and wishes she could jump on a plane and go on holiday. You were on your ‘investment holiday’ a few weeks ago and have been gifted a staycation at a stunning hotel!

Also her voice sounds exactly like mine when I had Covid…just saying! 🌝

• Angry
  • Sick

roarke

VIP Member
That thread went quickly!

Lily Pebbles #37 stopped getting things for free? Time to update the CV

• Haha

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
Concerning her „Beauty products in the fridge“-reel, she actually could have really contacted the companies and ask, if their products are refridgerable. Or she could take the chance and do so now.
She’s far too arrogant for that. It’s the ‘Thank me later’ part that bothers me!

She’s like that annoying employee who thinks the number of years they’ve been in the job equates to how good they are at it 🙄

• Heart

fidgetjo

VIP Member
That dancing video is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. So cringe!

Can someone post it here before it expires? It's wiki-worthy. I'd do it, but I still haven't figured out how to post videos. #useless
Here you go!

• Haha
  • Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Swanning around tasting jam, getting your nails done and having a glass of fizz does not constitute a busy day at work. That would be a luxurious day off for me!

• Angry

Starttheline

VIP Member
Here's an idea, if your kid is playing the keyboard for you and wants you to listen, why not just post to Instagram when she's finished...?

• Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
Apologies, I can't see who suggested this as the thread title but it had the most likes for a suggestion!

Recap
  • Lily took her, him and Poor Rich on holiday. She didn't mention it much.
  • She made Grey a den in her office loft which looks like a hybrid between a kidnapper's hide and a place a dog would sleep.
  • Went for dinner on her own. Was a total bitch about her friends not joining her.
  • Didn't clean out Grey's water table and it looked like it had the cast of Finding Nemo in it. Nobody told her you have to clean outdoor play equipment.
  • Posted her crotch because Anna did.
IMG_3883.PNG

IMG_3884.PNG

IMG_3885.PNG

Feel free to add anything I've forgotten 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Starttheline

VIP Member
Did she really list going to the toilet as one of the things she needed to do whilst Rudy was asleep?! Does she need to put going to the toilet on a to do list? Does she only go to the toilet when he's asleep?! So many questions.
Same energy as when I put things on my work to-do list that I've already completed, just for the thrill of ticking it off and feeling accomplished.

• Haha

Orange2green

Chatty Member
So, she said ‘somethings happened, to be fair on my part’ that meant the podcast wasn’t going to happen yet. Do we think she might be pregnant again? Theories on the something please people!
I listened to that bit and I think there was/is more going on with Rich than she lets on. The way she's spoken about him having a tough time and a bad day and then saying he needs to do something for himself and that's why he's swimming "he used to do triathlons etc".. yeah I think he's hit a low point where mentally he's exhausted from having to do the role of two parents, resenting that she is there and not helping. It's not like all those other warrior single parents who don't have someone else to share with...he does but it's worse because it's not like she's helping and I suspect he felt overwhelmed and that he was losing himself in the whole two kids life. So I think they spoke about it and decided that they would pause the podcast (because she said she wanted to do it like in season one where they went to people's houses) and that she would stay local and do projects in London/closer to home and help out. He's suffering and she rightly had to make a sacrifice.

Stephanie_Lane

Chatty Member
Why is she begging for a spa day? She already got a free hotel stay! Can’t she pay for the spa herself 😡 im so done, I need new clothes for work as I’ve been wearing the same things for years and I can’t even afford to buy myself clothes and feed myself. I’m so done.

• Heart
  • Sad

icannoteven

VIP Member
A5BA9C67-88DB-46E6-9BC1-8158CE39806D.jpeg

40min omg of Q & A——. AUDIO VLOG is that her cue /clever label for a podcast that she is posting on YT like ok she is just gonna sit and talk only so listen up to her.

Ok
She confirmed what is an audio vlog - just like a podcast. We dont need to watch it just listen to her.

1: sips coffee cos she is tired
2: they decided is good mentally for Rich to do things for himself so he started swimming couple of mornings a week
3: whines abt how she doesnt film and be on morning shifts while Rich takes care of his mental health
(Barely a min in and this level of first world problem hits you hard)

4: pressure to conform to look a certain way being online? Lily’s words of wisdom - not thinking abt Botox cos once you start you cant stop she is only 34, so doesn’t need it yet (well perhaps til she is offered free sessions i bet she will start saying its life changing and so clever)
Rants abt people who do Botox shdnt do skincare reviews cos it’s so shady. (She clearly doesnt know the differences between skincare and aesthetic treatments)
5: podcast on the way? Said smth is in the works so desperate to get started but she cant do it yet. She missed doing podcasts.
6: two kids situation? ramble ramble (I am not into the children so I tuned her out) but i think she said they are more flexible with Rudy’s routine.
7: thoughts abt UK education? She struggled with school, and try to help her kids if she can. Her examples are abit lame and very vague. She said her kids wont be the issue - SHE WLD BE cos she doesnt know the answers to their work, and she doesnt know how to study for exams. Lily doesn’t know whats “helicopter parents” very difficult label for her. Worried abt parenting in the social media age but she is thankful she is such an expert about it.

(Wow she is really rambly!!!!)

8: Lily is very vanilla and so scared if her kids want to experiment with drugs cos she doesnt know anything abt it.

9: R/S with Rich - they are doing quite well and try not to argue in front of the kids. They dont sulk and talk later when they are more calm. She is all for calm talk and dont like to be “shouty.” She is always the calm one it seems.

They dont spend enough time together on their own but spends lots of time as a fam. She said if they split their turns so rigidly it wld be like they are colleagues (does she read here??)

10: Thoughts about instagram: She calls herself CONTENT CREATOR NOT INFLUENZA. 😂 she understands the changes but she loves making videos all this time and being experimental (sudden tangent to her wedding videographer and what a brilliant idea it was?!?!?) to support the point that videos are more engaging.

• no reception in the LOFT cos Rich called her and she bitched about how he is ruining her rant. Really bitchy.
Rants abt short fleeting videos cos she loves long videos. Major commentary abt Brands and their social media content. Said she is guilty of snappy content herself - boasts abt her cool O2 video ad and how detailed & normal it was and it WORKED SO WELL. (Lily the expert creator indeed, claps claps.)

1. said better to put phones away and dun take pics…just enjoy the moment. Said the person who takes pics of her crotch in a swimsuit and posts it on the internet. Zzz
  2. How she changed since being a mom and covid times: she doesnt have to give her all on the internet. People dont know her at all. Nobody is really going to know her anyway. She will only show / share a little slice of what she wants to share. Regrets that she might have overshared in the past. Quoted from Harry Styles. Mainly she isnt gonna take any form of feedback to heart cos nothing is true.
  3. Money & Investment: she doesnt take risks, she saves not invest. She has an expensive lifestyle and always saving for smth. She wants to leave money for her kids. Wants to invest in property but it’s difficult now.
  4. Why isnt her book more promoted? Privacy invasion incident - she was doxxed (a week after her book came out) and felt very vulnerable. Started therapy, and felt like she wasnt in control of her life. Cldnt do any book tours or events. By the time she recovered, she cldnt even look at the book cos it reminded her of how she felt at the time. She doesnt even want to talk abt it during interviews.
  5. House cleaning - any help? Lily says she clear her filming space and we cant see the mess which are off screen. Cleaning help comes once a week.
  6. Post partum style? She doesnt have all the answers about this but she knows her body shape and going with what suits her. She says go to the shops and try it out and see what suits you. Take inspo from instagram and adapt, experiment.
(Ok i gave up)

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

jazzmonster

Chatty Member
Can’t get over how she praises Covent Garden. Many years ago it used to be a fun and quirky place to visit, with random market stalls and independent shops. Now it’s a soulless luxury mall that looks like the duty free area in Heathrow Terminal 5. No wonder she loves it.

• Haha
  • Heart