Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

b20212017

I’m a single parent. Ex husband cheated and left for another woman when our baby was a few weeks old. I’m currently trying to find part-time work that will work alongside my daughters preschool schedule. I’m also trying to study to prepare for our future. It’s so difficult.
Then you have people like Lily and Anna talking about having a ‘productive morning’ (Pilates) or ‘my working day’ (brushing your hair and trying on lipstick). They are so out of touch with the realities of life for so many people and they still complain.

All Lily does is complain about everything. I wish my biggest worry was my hair.

How dare Anna talk about having no income for a while after baby is born. How fucking dare she. She has no idea the realities of what people go through. Of what her audience, the people who pay her bills go through.

I don’t wish bad on any one but when I see their posts where they never seem happy with what they’ve got or aware of how privileged they are, I just can’t help but think of the day when their little influencer bubble pops and they have to go back to the real world. Get a job. Manage childcare. Actually have real problems.

You never really know what someone’s life is like form social media. But I get the feeling Lily has never faced a real problem in her life because if she had she wouldn’t complain so openly about such trivial things.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 108

LA2019

Haha Rich challenging stereotype, hun because you are bringing in easy money. If you are earning 30k per year I doubt he will be happy cooking, bathing and fishing. Plus he genuinely love to spend time with Grey
Exactly. He can only stay home with Grey because she is in a rare (and privileged) position where she earns more than he does. Ultimately, because of the Gender Pay Gap and the astronomical cost of childcare, a lot of women end up having to stall or end their careers to stay home with children because, ultimately, their partners earn more so it makes financial sense to do it that way.

She's also in a very privileged position where having a child hasn't impacted their lifestyle. Most families, especially when paying nursery fees, have to amend their spending habits but not Lily.

So no Lily. Rich isn't a trial blazer in this regard. He isn't special for 'challenging stereotypes'.

The thing that makes me mad is that she thinks that her job/career/lifestyle is the result of her 'working hard' and making the 'right' choices. She's the kind of person that thinks if you don't have the things she takes for granted (six figure salary, house in London, freedom to spend money on whatever you want when you want) it's because you haven't worked hard enough or made the right choices. When actually it all boils down to privilege and opportunity.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I hate when she talks about "my days with Grey and Rich's days with Grey' as if they are a divorced couple who have joined custody.

• Sad
Reactions: 72

MoniC

Chatty Member
I'm not trying to moderate or to dictate what you can't or can say (and I know Lily has fuelled pregnancy speculations) BUT can we please not cry "baby bump" every time her stomach doesn't look completely flat? 😞 most women's lower stomachs aren't flat, especially after having given birth and to be completely honest, comments like these make me want to hide my stomach too. It's okay to have a visible stomach even if you're not pregnant...
Again, not trying to moderate but it does bother me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Hahaaaa!

No one TOLD me how to get a thread title on Tattle, it’s just so TRICKY, especially with me being from LONDON. It’s not even a WORK DAY for me.

But luckily I’ve been posting for AGES, which means I’m an OG tattler. You simply don’t KNOW how much work went into this. But I don’t need to prove it, I’m just keeping it real. Or being sarcastic. Or both.

I have to go now. My lunch is ready, but it’s so annoying because it tastes so nice. And it’s hair wash night. And Hello Fresh night. And ordering sushi night.

Ad Infinitum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Lalelu

I dont know anyone in real life who is obsessed with beige toys! Its only influencers.

kids need and love colour, i wonder if it ever actually crosses lily’s mind (and other mum influencers) to actually do something for their childs benefit rather than aesthetics and how it looks on the gram!
Exactly! I wrote her it matches the bright, plastic grass, and now I’m blocked. Worth it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

libelle80

I don’t know if this has been mentioned here before but Lily with braided hair and poop colored burlap sacks for clothing gives me serious Aunt Lydia vibes from the Handmaids tale…

wanna play “spot the difference”? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Well to be fair she probably doesn’t know the difference between Italian and French, it will all be “Foreign” to her. And she doesn’t speak Foreign.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Honestly the drama. Just go offline for a few days like you regularly do and stop looking for attention. It’s so *checks in at hospital* “you okay hun? I’ll pm you hun xx”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I’m 2 mins into the video and she’s already complaining it’s a boy 🙄 she says the gender came in an email of her doctor and she expected it to say “boy” but instead it said “male” (DUH!) and it freaked her out because reading the word “male” made her picture a fully grown man and this shocked her.
I’m not surprised bc I remember she vlogged when she came back from her 20-week scan with Grey and she said she was so happy she was getting a girl bc she secretly really did not want a boy.

she’s insufferable...
Ohmygoodness....

Life is just so unfair. I, like so many others, would have loved receiving the same news, but unfortunately, it never happened. Lily isn't anywhere near ready to be a mum of 1, let alone 2, and yet it seems to happen for her just because she wants to tick off that box.
6 short months of trying with Grey, only 2 for this one? Just F off Lily, NOBODY needed to hear that.

And as for being 'shocked' at reading 'male', I mean, wow.... I hope baby pisses her straight in the face every single time she changes him, because nobody told her to prevent that from happening (no, not telling her either).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
Also, ''I'm back, but there will be no video this or the next Sunday, because I'm not actually back, but I'll be posting stories on IG" ... WHAT???
Just say you're lazy and want the money from swipe up links and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She hath joined the cult of Mark and now worships at the altar of beige. Blessed be the sackcloth dress! Praise be!

Screenshot_2021-06-15-12-48-34-1.png

Also, could she be any more obvious in her beg for a future #gifted #presstrip stay at that hotel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 52