Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will snoop around Anna’s then a few weeks later she will also have a landing chair and lamp moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It annoys me so much that she can write off a day to the beach meeting up with a friend as 'work'.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
To be honest, Lush do them too, I have one and it's nice as a bit of aromatherapy if it's the right fragrance. Mine was Karma which smells of pine, patchouli and orange but I rarely used it on my skin. I would just open it and smell it when I felt stressed out 😅 when I would apply it, it was nice (mainly because I like the scent itself and the Karma scent family) but because you rub into your skin, it just doesn't have the same projection as perfume that you spray on.
@martaS You influenced me too and it is very informative. thanks!!! You should get your ad-gift or whatever from Tattle :LOL:

Lol, that’s me! I have pretty bad plantar fasciitis and those look like shoes I’d make my summer indoor shoes. I would never wear them outside, in the public that is, and I’d only wear them inside to help my feet. We don’t wear shoes indoors in our house so I have indoor only shoes to help my feet. These’ll be perfect! 🤣
Same I have a similar gold colour pair from Clarks that I bought yonks to rest my sore feet. My partner call them my grandma shoes.
I once saw a grandma in central London wearing the exact same pair

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Off to Whitstable is my guess? She was there a few weeks ago and we all know how much Lily loves to repeat stuff.
I lived there for a while, and they are both PFL (people from London) types that visit Whitstable regularly, and park where they bleeping like clogging your driveway along Island Wall. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be honest, Lush do them too, I have one and it's nice as a bit of aromatherapy if it's the right fragrance. Mine was Karma which smells of pine, patchouli and orange but I rarely used it on my skin. I would just open it and smell it when I felt stressed out 😅 when I would apply it, it was nice (mainly because I like the scent itself and the Karma scent family) but because you rub into your skin, it just doesn't have the same projection as perfume that you spray on.
yesss love the Lush ones! They're great if you wear the spray version of the perfume to chuck in your bag to take out and top up a bit during the day without having to bring the bottle

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I lived there for a while, and they are both PFL (people from London) types that visit Whitstable regularly, and park where they bleeping like clogging your driveway along Island Wall. 🙄
i live near Whitstable and it’s a no go area in the summer with all these twats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find we are twin set extremely overrated 😑 partly because of their stupid pose
Sounds extreme but i cant even look at twinset anymore, that partly bent backleg pose makes me feel physically nauseous

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well I can see why Lily continues to do reels, it's literally what gets the most views on her IG page. Her average is still not on par with Anna (I was surprised to see Anna's reels got alot of views) but the fact Lily's average views is in the six figures. Perhaps this is the new model that marketing/ads are going as far as with IG (there are alot more ppl on IG than TikTok). IG posts still get alot of "likes" compared to those who "like" IG reels but you can't escape the views and it shows the number of who has seen it which makes it easier for companies. I think this is what adverts are looking at b/c really it is all about who is watching reels and if that's the case, it would explain why Lily still gets sponsorships/ads for stuff.

Reactions: 7
Looks like a baby bump in the story where she is jumping!
could be but also she’s not got a flat stomach normally (and could be a bit of additional bloat) so might just be unflattering clothes!

although that would explain her obsession with these horrid shapeless sacks she’s been wearing to ‘hide’ it.

You can see here that it’s normally not completely flat...
BA257E23-C7F0-42F8-834D-7FBBAB441A30.jpeg
7F33D4FA-B816-4A74-833F-3052639FDB72.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I'm not trying to moderate or to dictate what you can't or can say (and I know Lily has fuelled pregnancy speculations) BUT can we please not cry "baby bump" every time her stomach doesn't look completely flat? 😞 most women's lower stomachs aren't flat, especially after having given birth and to be completely honest, comments like these make me want to hide my stomach too. It's okay to have a visible stomach even if you're not pregnant...
Again, not trying to moderate but it does bother me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
It’s a gossip site…There was weeks and weeks of pregnancy speculation about Anna. (My stomach is far from flat too, I like cake)

I thought the same with the bathrobe ad too! Time will tell. It is moderating BTW!

Reactions: 28
I have the Grandma sandals and I love them 😂😂 In black though, so they’re a little more wearable. The blue dress is 90s in a bad way, and doesn’t suit her at all.

Such snobbery about Grey’s ‘musical education’ - again, that mega niche band no one has heard of, The Eagles 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s a gossip site…There was weeks and weeks of pregnancy speculation about Anna. (My stomach is far from flat too, I like cake)

I thought the same with the bathrobe ad too! Time will tell. It is moderating BTW!
Agreed, it’s a gossip site, not work (for us lol, Lily a different story) and it would be one thing if she didn’t shill a bunch of tit and go on the beg for clothes for her kid on Insta, but she does. Both her and Anna monetize pregnancy. It’s not a secret that she wants another kid and she would benefit financially from those announcements and pregnancy related videos, posts etc.

Another thing, some people (women, specifically women who’ve been pregnant) have intuition about this stuff and can just tell sometimes. I think a lot of us felt like that about Anna for example, we could just tell. Hilarious that she thinks she fooled her “audience” bc there’s been speculation since Feb.

Lily is too idiotic to fool anyone and she’ll want to get those swipe ups going STAT, so she’ll probably just blurt it out.

Such snobbery about Grey’s ‘musical education’ - again, that mega niche band no one has heard of, The Eagles 🙄🙄
Lily has THE worst attitude about her taste in music. It’s like she listened to her parents’ records a few times and now thinks she must be part of some some secret vintage music scene. I have never, not once, thought “oh cool this is a good music tip” about any music she has ever mentioned during her decade on the internet. Additionally, this is the same moron that used French music for a reel about Italian food.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lily has THE worst attitude about her taste in music. It’s like she listened to her parents’ records a few times and now thinks she must be part of some some secret vintage music scene. I have never, not once, thought “oh cool this is a good music tip” about any music she has ever mentioned during her decade on the internet. Additionally, this is the same moron that used French music for a reel about Italian food.
She’s just so much of a cool London mum she can’t let Grey listen to the Wiggles or CocoMelon!

disclaimer - my kids listen to my music in the car so they’re exposed to different stuff, but we also listen to the Wiggles a lot…..😂

Also - Pregnancy speculation occurs because Lily baits / teases it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sounds extreme but i cant even look at twinset anymore, that partly bent backleg pose makes me feel physically nauseous
And the head tilt boomerangs 😂

Do we have a thread for twinset btw? I can’t see one

Reactions: 9
Another monk habit, what is going on? 🤣 What I don’t understand is, why are the shops selling it, where has this ‘trend’ come from? 🤔
Sorry to quote myself but I was looking on the COS online store and now I know, some of the dresses! Look like prison scrubs. Honestly, what is this look, Friar Tuck minimalism?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why write just the three of us??
This is a hint for sure. I’ve been thinking for the last month that she’s pregnant tbh. The bump is starting to show 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why write just the three of us??
This is a hint for sure. I’ve been thinking for the last month that she’s pregnant tbh. The bump is starting to show 🤷🏻‍♀️
also I don’t get the upset about pregnancy speculation on here. I’d never comment on someone’s content saying you’re pregnant or anything. But if someone wants to visit a gossip thread about themselves I don’t think they can really get offended as they are exposing themselves to the content 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Do we have a thread for twinset btw? I can’t see one
Don't think so. I looked for one before and didn't find anything.

As for the bump speculation, Lily is her own worst enemy in that regard by declaring she'd probably have a baby this year. Like, bring on the speculation! I don't get 'pregnancy vibes' from her like I did with Anna, but I know some others do, and there have been possible hints lately with no period mentioned for a few months now and that cryptic 'wish I could tell you guys' from whatever it was she discussed with Hannah.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.