Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so petty but what kind of “beauty blogger” doesn’t paint their toenails in the summer?? Or at the very least have their feet looking presentable! I don’t get it!
She doesn’t clean her fingernails for when she takes close ups of products either, so it’s not all that surprising.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
That idiot better not be using pools and spas if she has fungus on her foot🤮 But after tampongate who knows🥴
Well she’s gone into the pool with full makeup on, her comment about the mascara running down her face proves it. I bet she didn’t even shower before getting in the pool, probably jumped in with all sorts of greasy product and sweat on her body 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So the comment congratulating her on her pregnancy was from the same account that took a swipe at her White Company ad a few posts back. Given that Lily literally blocks anyone who slightly knocks her (didn't someone on here recently comment on her fake grass and got blocked?) I'm surprised that she didn't block them back when they made the original comment? Very suspect.

Also, that dress was £165 and looks awful on her.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm willing to bet that bougie hotel stay will be a vlog so Lily can plead for bougie sponsorships/ads/collabs like the ones Anna gets. As bland and fake nice as Anna is, she is clearly noveau middle class. Anna spends mad cash (albeit with vouchers) on her skincare makeup, clothes and even for her house (the fact she got that rightmove sponsorship...Lily must have been incredibly jealous of that sponsorship). Lily was used to getting freebies/vouchers just a few years ago so she did hauls every season but its clear those have dried up. Lily is trying to piggy back on Anna by copying her but it's not working. Hell, Lily can try to pitch herself as the more frugal/practical one but she won't do that either b/c she doesn't like "cheap" clothes. If it was still freezing in London, Lily would've continued to beg for a free coat/jacket from North Face like she has for half a year now b/c she's oblivious. Influencers' careers age like dog years and by that standard Lily hit her peak 2-3 years ago.
If I was a brand deciding who to work with I wouldn’t pick Lily she’s so negative, rude and moany. I wouldn’t want my brand associated with her.

It’s not just about the quality of work (which is terrible, but so is Anna’s so it’s obviously not the reason). It comes down to who they are online. Whilst Anna is annoying she’s so overly cheery most of the time and everything is great or amazing according to her. So of course w brand would pick her over lily.

Like if I was doing research into who she was and saw the video she did with that car ad, where 80% of the video was her bitching about her hair. I’d instantly decide not to work with her.

Reactions: 21
If I was a brand deciding who to work with I wouldn’t pick Lily she’s so negative, rude and moany. I wouldn’t want my brand associated with her.

It’s not just about the quality of work (which is terrible, but so is Anna’s so it’s obviously not the reason). It comes down to who they are online. Whilst Anna is annoying she’s so overly cheery most of the time and everything is great or amazing according to her. So of course w brand would pick her over lily.

Like if I was doing research into who she was and saw the video she did with that car ad, where 80% of the video was her bitching about her hair. I’d instantly decide not to work with her.
This is it.

Brands - especially established ones - need a someone who is aspirational and has a brand persona of their own which aligns with their product. Lily has not bothered to develop her own brand personality and hides behind her 'i'm so real/authentic' narrative when actually all she does is moan about her incredibly privileged life.

I'm not saying she doesn't suffer the same hardships as the rest of us (people in her family being ill etc) - of course we never really know what is going on in peoples lives. But when she casually mentions that (because of her job) she's never really taken annual leave before heading to a hotel which goes up to £550 per night - after a year when a lot of people in ordinary jobs have had leave cancelled, taken huge pay cuts or lost their job altogether then it really sits with people the wrong way. And that's just ONE example of her behaviour. She is constantly doing stuff like this.

She is so massively out of touch and unwilling to do any proper work on developing her brand beyond being an 'OG'.

Reactions: 24
Her toes are gross 🤢 why do people always have to have their feet in unnecessary photos.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
God that dress is terrible. She's completely blended in with that brickwork behind her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has always had the grossest feet with upward flicking toes as she likes to call it...vomit inducing 🤢 everything about her is just nasty. And who’s gonna take her the holidays she takes every year also count as annual leave?
I have horrible feet. I would love to have fairly normal feet like Lily. I never show my toes anywhere in public.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
BB5089A9-3100-46E6-999F-DE520F5DAD12.png

She’s proud of Kings Cross?! Honestly who does she think she is, queen of London

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Omg that whole caption is so CRINGE! Reading that you'd think she was the mayor of London for the past 30 years... she's proud ... give me a break Lily.
Also, "niche reference" ... we get it Lily, you are a Londoner :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I did not need to see her awkwardly stuffing a huge burger into her mouth at this hour of the morning, thank youuuu
fkfk (2).JPG

Suffer with me, people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Ugh her breakfast in bed post could have been cute but Christ Lily have you never heard of a tray?! The bacon is touching the sheet, there's food on the bed, have some standards please!
Also we know how often she changes her towels: hopefully she washes her sheets more frequently 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's so odd, almost every place she's mentioned has multiple locations, except for the bookshop and Morty and Bobs. How about boosting some small independent businesses for a change...
I know, this is from a tourist (LP) to a tourist.

There are many independent restaurants and shops around there but she recommended SpaceNK, &other stories, Granger & Co...

Reactions: 15

There are so many restaurants there, she recommended a chain restaurant -Dishoom.
And all the shops she recommended are chain shops found in multiple places around the country 🙄

After lots of comments on here about the fact the place they’re staying looks crap for kids. She’s never stayed anywhere more kids friendly? She must be having a laugh...
DE70E515-52B0-4444-A338-996C1D920ACA.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh her breakfast in bed post could have been cute but Christ Lily have you never heard of a tray?! The bacon is touching the sheet, there's food on the bed, have some standards please!
Also we know how often she changes her towels: hopefully she washes her sheets more frequently 🤢
She’s on holiday

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.