Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will watch her videos though, teaching ME how to become a " perfect busy London mum " like her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but it’s just so obvious she couldn’t take being left out of the pregnancy party (Anna, Zoe, Jim, Sunbeamsjess, etc) and had to jump on board due to her green envy. Here’s to another 3 years of Lily complaining that she is ‘forced’ to ‘work’ only 2 days a week, I guess (even though she v clearly could just get childcare for the kids). And then another 5 years of her complaining that her pregnancies destroyed her hair (after the temporary pregnancy hair growth dies down).

Reactions: 27
Oh dear, the announcement video is really funny . Lily is really in a bubble of her own, bless her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But I thought the loft was maybe not gonna work cos the roof isn’t high enough?

Reactions: 2
In her video she's chatting about thongs again... for gods sake that women is obsessed with what kind of underwear people wear!

She's complaining she has to wear one in her dress... and her hayfever means she keeps wetting herself. I think Rich needs to get this woman some nappies.

Literally no one cares what underwear you wear with your dress lily.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Already cba to hear about the pregnancy and she’s only just announced it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She waited after her 12 weeks scan to announce and she uploaded at 6pm. I don’t like Anna but I hope Anna and Mark are having a laugh at Lily now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But I thought the loft was maybe not gonna work cos the roof isn’t high enough?
Yeah, she mentioned there might be an issue with this. If that's the case, I doubt Lily will want to give up her office, so they'll be on the move!

Reactions: 1
This horrible woman is suuuuuch a liar "I didn't purposely keep it a secret but I had no time to slot it into my videos". Yeah, right-- she went AWOL for absolutely no reason to maximise the views on this particular video.

Anyway, maybe it makes me a bad person but I really believe Lily doesn't deserve anything good. A baby is a blessing and I hope it will be perfectly healthy but I'm really not here for Lily's selfishness, obtuseness, dumbness, insane privilege etc. etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Do we think Anna is totally pissed off?
Not sure how Anna is feeling but looking at their friendship it seems SO incredibly exhausting. Like somebody commented they are just constantly one-upping each other (or maybe it's just Lily doing that lol). Copying everything the other one does since you can't handle someone else getting more attention than you. It's very sad.

Reactions: 14
Lily Pebbles : I passed my riding test
I've never been pregnant and I've never tried getting pregnant but it does feel terribly unfair that some people struggle so much and Lily got pregnant 2 months after she and Rich started trying the second time around 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So just three weeks ago she posted a photo with pregnant Anna saying 'Just the three of us' (referring to Anna's unborn child) when she was clearly pregnant herself. I understand that she shouldn't be forced to announce when she wasn't ready but, at the same time, why even make reference to there being 'three' people in the picture. She could've said 'I can't wait to meet Anna's baby and get newborn cuddles' but she deliberately made a remark about THREE of them.

It's just off and strange.

Also - cannot wait for Lily to deal with 2 under 3. She has NO idea what is coming.
I expect she thought she was being clever and wrote the caption as a sort of 'private joke.' Anna did similar when she talked about having a 'good feeling' in her belly back in January. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.