Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a full year younger than many of my classmates but it made no difference in the long run so a silly thing to plan around. This is going to be interesting- let the battle of the influencer babies commence! I had 2 under 2 and there is no way Lily would cope alone. Rich will be resigning in 3, 2,1...

Reactions: 32
So Anna and Lily will both give birth to boys within months of each other! Imagine the competitiveness 🙈 I feel like Lily expected to have all girls just like her parents did.
Well of course Lily will have it much harder than anyone else because this is her SECOND and she’ll be the only person in the world to have had TWO children 🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m a summer baby and was in the year above, you’d have to ask others but I don’t think it did me any harm. Up to the parents though I guess.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

like lots of other people on here, I’ve found her announcement quite tricky. Thrilled for anyone to have a healthy pregnancy and wish her only happiness on that front, but sure how much more performative pregnancy I can handle from others whilst I desperately wish for my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I lost count of how many times Lily made reference to things being so different the second time around.

And she will know what its like to have a girl AND a boy so will be the guru of all things baby.

🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I’m 2 mins into the video and she’s already complaining it’s a boy 🙄 she says the gender came in an email of her doctor and she expected it to say “boy” but instead it said “male” (DUH!) and it freaked her out because reading the word “male” made her picture a fully grown man and this shocked her.
I’m not surprised bc I remember she vlogged when she came back from her 20-week scan with Grey and she said she was so happy she was getting a girl bc she secretly really did not want a boy.

she’s insufferable...
Ohmygoodness....

Life is just so unfair. I, like so many others, would have loved receiving the same news, but unfortunately, it never happened. Lily isn't anywhere near ready to be a mum of 1, let alone 2, and yet it seems to happen for her just because she wants to tick off that box.
6 short months of trying with Grey, only 2 for this one? Just F off Lily, NOBODY needed to hear that.

And as for being 'shocked' at reading 'male', I mean, wow.... I hope baby pisses her straight in the face every single time she changes him, because nobody told her to prevent that from happening (no, not telling her either).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
But, Why?Sorry, what difference does it make, I am a bit confused here?
Because you can be almost a year older than a child born at the of August. It’s noticeable when children first start school but the summer borns catch up so it’s silly really!

I’m a summer baby and was in the year above, you’d have to ask others but I don’t think it did me any harm. Up to the parents though I guess.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

like lots of other people on here, I’ve found her announcement quite tricky. Thrilled for anyone to have a healthy pregnancy and wish her only happiness on that front, but sure how much more performative pregnancy I can handle from others whilst I desperately wish for my own.
My daughter is an august baby and I work in a primary school. I think it’s noticeable at 5 when some are still 4, but they catch up so it’s daft

Reactions: 3
I was a full year younger than many of my classmates but it made no difference in the long run so a silly thing to plan around. This is going to be interesting- let the battle of the influencer babies commence! I had 2 under 2 and there is no way Lily would cope alone. Rich will be resigning in 3, 2,1...
Exactly I’m Aug, 1st class degree didn’t struggle in school but my parents made an effort and I went to a good school (I know that’s not everyones situation) My daughter is August and also doing well in school. It depends on the child, the confidence they have, what you do at home etc, etc and ultimately they catch up. My son is feb, 18 months apart and I didn’t notice a difference in ability at similar stages.

She’s just competitive I think Anna should step back there is nothing worse than toxic mum friends. I’m so glad I found nice, non fussy, over the top parent friends as support groups.

Anyone watch Motherland? She reminds me of the main bitchy PTA character but without the effort to look good 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Isn't Zoe Sugg's baby due in September as well? Guess who will get more attention from companies, Lily.......

Ughh... I know we all knew for a while, but this news really annoys me so much. I am normally happy for anyone who wants to get pregnant and gets their wish, but Lily is just not ready to be a mum, and certainly not of 2 under 3.

Reactions: 17
Because you can be almost a year older than a child born at the of August. It’s noticeable when children first start school but the summer borns catch up so it’s silly really!

My daughter is an august baby and I work in a primary school. I think it’s noticeable at 5 when some are still 4, but they catch up so it’s daft
Oh wow I never heard of this! My daughter was born in August last year but never considered ppl took that into account when they start conceiving 🙂

Oh wow I never heard of this! My daughter was born in August last year but never considered ppl took that into account when they start conceiving 🙂
Also it’s TYPICAL Lily to brag about getting pregnant after two months of trying this time round. Proves again how she only has sympathy for things that affect her personally. With Grey, she wouldn’t shut up about her “infertility journey” (eyeroll) and kept saying it doesn’t matter if others have it more difficult, SHE was struggling! Seems like she forgot all about that now

Exactly I’m Aug, 1st class degree didn’t struggle in school but my parents made an effort and I went to a good school (I know that’s not everyones situation) My daughter is August and also doing well in school. It depends on the child, the confidence they have, what you do at home etc, etc and ultimately they catch up. My son is feb, 18 months apart and I didn’t notice a difference in ability at similar stages.

She’s just competitive I think Anna should step back there is nothing worse than toxic mum friends. I’m so glad I found nice, non fussy, over the top parent friends as support groups.

Anyone watch Motherland? She reminds me of the main bitchy PTA character but without the effort to look good 😂
It really is in the first year when a winter baby has almost been around a year more. My daughter is an August baby and didn’t struggle at all. As a parent you can now keep your child in the nursery for another year rather than go into Reception which I’d never do unless my child was very behind of course!

Reactions: 5
It really is in the first year when a winter baby has almost been around a year more. My daughter is an August baby and didn’t struggle at all. As a parent you can now keep your child in the nursery for another year rather than go into Reception which I’d never do unless my child was very behind of course!
She also seems to think that education starts from school...there are a lot of things parents can help kids to catch up but she is a busy London mum you know...

• Angry
The bleeping smugness to think you can control anything when it comes to having children. My daughter was born in November (not on purpose, she was a lovely surprise!) but it doesn’t mean anything as she has a developmental delay so any so called advantage just doesn’t exist for her. I by no means wish ill on either Anna or Lily’s kids but for fucks sake anything could happen! Be grateful you got pregnant so quick and then shut the duck up. Never known people to have so little self awareness with such a platform. I pity their children I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I laughed when she said "we haven't really had the time to INDULGE in this pregnancy like we did with the first one."

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had a baby a month after her last time and I’m also due November. We’ve just finished potty training our first but can’t see Lily being that organised and having to deal with 2 in nappies! More fool her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the problem with Lily is that she has everything she could want but is the worse combination of smug and moany at the same time. It's like 'look how great I am but it's SO HARD'

Of course she got pregnant straight away and of course it's a boy so she'll have one of each but you just know there is going to be constant moaning about how hard it is, how she doesn't understand boys, how no one told her two babies won't follow the same strict routine etc etc

From what she shows Grey looks like a very easy baby who sleeps well, eats well etc, and she still finds it difficult, she's in for a huge shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.