Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s getting ready to ramp it up big style. If Anna really is going to take a long maternity and not post, Lily could take advantage of that. If she ups her quantity and quality ever so slightly in the period where Anna is off, she could grow naturally her following with relative ease, and win over some of Anna’s fans. She’s been stagnant for a while, would be nice to see her putting some actual effort in again.

Alas, it’s just too kind to assume some sort of strategy right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you know that your holiday is coming up, why not have something scheduled to upload? Seems so lazy.

Reactions: 47
Also, ''I'm back, but there will be no video this or the next Sunday, because I'm not actually back, but I'll be posting stories on IG" ... WHAT???
Just say you're lazy and want the money from swipe up links and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Usually when people take “annual leave” they tell their clients and other relevant stakeholders well in advance, not halfway through. Absolute dumb twit who cannot work properly. She would fall flat on her dentured face in a real professional setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
A reel about King X, tell me you are tourist without telling me you are a tourist

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lily’s stories aren’t so boring! The filters she uses are horrible too and mask the actual colours of what she’s showing. Dull overall

Reactions: 4
"Staycation" 🙄. She looks pretty tan to me, like they went somewhere warm. Also everything she showed they did "over the last week" could be accomplished in one day.

Reactions: 17
4B5B1B31-BE59-411D-9238-94F7A42DCA5A.jpeg

Ooooop… someone’s trying to address those holiday abroad accusations that must have been rolling in on the DMs!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
A tan doesn't necessarily mean she's been abroad - it's been absolutely roasting here over the last 2 weeks. I assumed that was a dodgy filter rather than a tan, as I can't imagine she's a sunbather due to her skin.

She is such a drama queen - she obviously wanted speculation re why she was offline. Just say you're taking a holiday 🙄. Also how does one take annual leave from doing duck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
While I do think she is in the U.K. - don’t forget that Fleur De Force shared a picture of herself standing in her extensive grounds back garden…while she was in Dubai.

Reactions: 35
She could very easily go on daytrips outside of London. Why does she think going on the river is 'a very London thing'? People do that everywhere.
She probably doesn’t realise there are rivers outside of London. According to Lily there is no existence outside of London.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She could very easily go on daytrips outside of London. Why does she think going on the river is 'a very London thing'? People do that everywhere.
I’m sat in my back garden and families are kayaking through the canal behind our house. Come off it, Lils.

Reactions: 10
Have they gone away without grey? Or is she making rich carry grey and film her at the same time?
2321953B-474A-4764-883A-D5E15BF6E3B1.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
PURLEEZE - i've never really taken annual leave before - my heart is BLEEDING FOR YOU LILY.

Also, something is off here - she said no video this week or next week cause she's not properly working BUT what's the excuse for not having a video the last week? She was working in the run up to that week (only one day because of the bank holiday) and the ads she posted (before declaring her internet break) were filmed the week before? On her 'work' days she shopped and went down to Brighton - surely enough content to put out a video?

Also, if after 'searching high and low' this stay with the pool is gifted i'm going to lose my mind. I'm desperately trying to book a week away in the UK and looking as far ahead as next May/June and everything is coming up at thousands of pounds which I just cannot justify.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
So Lily took annual leave to do nothing but now that she is doing something (and you would think would want to switch off) she is showing us? Something doesn't add up here.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.