Lily Pebbles #23 I hate my hair and my salad's too yummy. Life is so hard as a London mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have kids, I have lots of friends with kids, I do not know anyone who's routine includes lunch at 11.30. What a weird time. I'm all for routine but make the routine realistic fgs. Or did no-one ever tell her what time lunch time is 🥴

Also don't get why she congratulates herself on her hair regime, she's still straightening it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 30
I have kids, I have lots of friends with kids, I do not know anyone who's routine includes lunch at 11.30. What a weird time. I'm all for routine but make the routine realistic fgs. Or did no-one ever tell her what time lunch time is 🥴

Also don't get why she congratulates herself on her hair regime, she's still straightening it :rolleyes:
So odd, you can give toddlers a snack at say 11am to keep them going until lunchtime. They are quite classic first time parents which is understandable I suppose. Blindly following the routine to stop a toddler meltdown. But it’s good to get a child into a routine which works for you and for them. I wondered if she meant ordering at 11:30am so it gets served at say 12noon, but a pasta pizza place like that will serve food quickly and it looked quiet . With my niece we always order her food swiftly and order a starter for her and us to pick on. As it is hard for little ones to wait patiently. But we also bring her some colouring, a picture book or small toys to keep her entertained, or let her watch something on my phone 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why does Lily put make everything sound so hard. Poor OfMark must be bracing herself but I’m sure she’ll see how much less difficult it all is then Lily makes out..

Reactions: 19
The distinct lack of sizzling sound when Rich plops the veg in the frying pan for Grey's stir fry 🤢 Enjoy your oily veg, little one! Poor kid..

"We got new oven mitts because our old ones are blue and clash with our kitchen." Says Lily, whose kitchen is blue, and then proceeds to show us the new oven mitts which are, guess this, also blue!
You can't make this tit up. If anything, I liked the old ones better.

Oh, and ARTICHOKES 😂 But ofc Eataly don't sell the ones she likes, only a true niche Londoner knows what a good artichoke is!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Her family & home content...it's miserable. She films Rich doing all of the parenting, and he seems deeply uncomfortable with the vlogging lately, only to complain about how hard everything is for parents. And Rich's coat!! Give it back to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
12 seconds in the video and she is complaining already about the weather...
Just wanted to leave that one here before carrying on watching and having lunch...Ahhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A comment about the fake grass has already gone from the vlog comments!
Who goes out with their child and takes no toys with them and expects them to sit and wait patiently for lunch at 2 years old!!!
Still can't find her mask, so wears a disposable! Moans at having to walk in the rain to the car that Rich is driving, poor love!
One of my male best friend has a small business in hospitality.
He is single no kids yet he has children books, colouring stuff and toys in his place. He just figured out it might be useful...
it looks like she just never goes out on her own with her daughter. She seems very uncomfortable and clueless about motherhood. ( not trying to offend the mums here just talking about Lily)

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Is Lily doing an Anna by getting Rich involved? 😂
And they look so natural as well, craning around to watch the laptop that is facing the camera and not them 🙄

Isn't this what she was "self shooting" the other day? Did she abandon that concept and drag her husband in instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cant believe she went to Eataly and put it on her vlog as a cool, trendy place.
Next time she may as well go to Pret-a-Manger and film it as a cool edgy special London place to go to.
She ALWAYS drives around London not sure why she is faffing about the tube. She used to take the tube back in the days to go to Gleam's office ( around 11am always lol) and pretend to be a busy London commuter.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She ALWAYS drives around London not sure why she is faffing about the tube. She used to take the tube back in the days to go to Gleam's office ( around 11am always lol) and pretend to be a busy London commuter.
This. The only people excited to use the tube are the ones that don't/didn't have to commute everyday during rush hour when you are all squished in that you can barely breathe. It's almost as if Lily the Londoner thinks its cool to use the tube, for most people its a necessity to get from A to B.

Reactions: 25
12 seconds in the video and she is complaining already about the weather...
Just wanted to leave that one here before carrying on watching and having lunch...Ahhhh
Did no one told you that she is British

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Good morning you guys, coming to you from freezing cold, pouring with rain May in London. What is going on? (tiny cut) I know I talk about the weather too much, but it's feezing, and it's pouring with rain, and it's the end of May. What is going on? Come on.' Yes, Lily, you just said that. You said the same thing twice, probably because you did not like your first take, and then left them both in. This is your job, Lily. Do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Haha eating lunch and watching tv 😂 Rich, if you need evidence of all the tit that Lily did to you for your divorce proceeding, come on Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay, this may sound really petty, but I have a problem with how Lily holds her fork from so down low rather than closer to the top. It makes me cringe when people don’t hold utensils properly —it’s almost as grating as hearing people eat. Don’t know if it’s because my grandmother was obsessed with table manners and drilled it into my head. Anyone else feel this way? :oops:
F41F4293-2D7B-4EE3-A98F-9D06A93F6B90.jpeg

Reactions: 10
This. The only people excited to use the tube are the ones that don't/didn't have to commute everyday during rush hour when you are all squished in that you can barely breathe. It's almost as if Lily the Londoner thinks its cool to use the tube, for most people its a necessity to get from A to B.
I am excited but I typically go to London on weekends or if it's on a weekday, I'd go after the morning rush hour so I save money on my train ticket 😊 The Tube is great for tourists and visitors but not everyday Londoners 😅

Reactions: 7
Okay, this may sound really petty, but I have a problem with how Lily holds her fork from so down low rather than closer to the top. It makes me cringe when people don’t hold utensils properly —it’s almost as grating as hearing people eat. Don’t know if it’s because my grandmother was obsessed with table manners and drilled it into my head. Anyone else feel this way? :oops: View attachment 596439
6AA7C8CA-3B13-4F90-98F8-EA02D09B7625.png

it wasn’t taught in school sadly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am excited but I typically go to London on weekends or if it's on a weekday, I'd go after the morning rush hour so I save money on my train ticket 😊 The Tube is great for tourists and visitors but not everyday Londoners 😅
And she would film herself every time, well, her feet mostly... yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And they look so natural as well, craning around to watch the laptop that is facing the camera and not them 🙄

Isn't this what she was "self shooting" the other day? Did she abandon that concept and drag her husband in instead?
Looks like it! She probably knows will get more clicks using Rich in it! It’s still a crap ad though and she’s used this concept before.

We usually do toddler lunch at 1130 (daycare do it at 11am!) but he’s usually awake at 6, so it works out, but this is not set in stone and if we’re out or get busy, then the world doesn’t cave in if it’s later.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.