Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
Rubbing the pollen in doesn’t help, Lily xx

PS. Please stop saying “tell me you’re x without telling me you’re x” now. This train has departed King’s Cross.
Wait, there's s train station at Kings Cross?? I thought there was only really niche shops like SpaceNk and And other stories. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Wolfalice

Definitely pregnant as she’s wearing a maternity dress in one of her stories at the hotel. I’ve got the same one in black!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
So I personally don’t think Lily owes her audience much (if anything) as in, I think she’s allowed to just go on holiday quite abruptly and not post anything for a couple of weeks. I think that as a viewer, if that behaviour annoys you then you just unsubscribe as the content is free. The only person Lily hurts by producing bad/little content is herself and her potential subscriber count/income, she’s not harming anyone by going offline.

However, it does annoy me that she comments about never having taken annual leave, as if she doesn’t have a choice. Yes, being self employed means you don’t have structured annual leave that you have to take, which means it can be tempting just to work straight though and earn a bit more. But her job pays SO WELL, just take holidays at a healthy rate and earn a bit less? Don’t imply that you have no choice, because that’s not true. Yes, you can comment on how the lines are blurred, because you can make content on holiday etc., but it’s simply not true that not having official structured annual leave, when you are an influencer, means anything. It just means it’s up to you to set it and decide how much you want to take depending on what the deduction from your income would be. And that’s the hugest privilege ever, getting to be in control of it. So how she turns it into a humble brag really rubs me the wrong way.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MoniC

Chatty Member
I think Lily's pulling an Anna and she's going to announce today. That or she had to throw together a last-minute video for the same fucking missoma necklaces that every influencer and their hamster is shilling at the moment.

• Haha

Melsun

I cant believe she went to Eataly and put it on her vlog as a cool, trendy place.
Next time she may as well go to Pret-a-Manger and film it as a cool edgy special London place to go to.
She ALWAYS drives around London not sure why she is faffing about the tube. She used to take the tube back in the days to go to Gleam's office ( around 11am always lol) and pretend to be a busy London commuter.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

ccocopops_16

Chatty Member
This horrible woman is suuuuuch a liar "I didn't purposely keep it a secret but I had no time to slot it into my videos". Yeah, right-- she went AWOL for absolutely no reason to maximise the views on this particular video.

Anyway, maybe it makes me a bad person but I really believe Lily doesn't deserve anything good. A baby is a blessing and I hope it will be perfectly healthy but I'm really not here for Lily's selfishness, obtuseness, dumbness, insane privilege etc. etc.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Haha Rich challenging stereotype, hun because you are bringing in easy money. If you are earning 30k per year I doubt he will be happy cooking, bathing and fishing. Plus he genuinely love to spend time with Grey
Also, how is he challenging stereotypes? He’s being a FATHER. He’s doing exactly what he’s supposed to be doing. She tries to sound so progressive, but falls flat every single time. We all know she bullied Rich into his post-baby work schedule because being an influencer London mum is just so overwhelming and busy she couldn’t even think about taking care of her kid on her own during the day.

OrangeDuvet

VIP Member
The distinct lack of sizzling sound when Rich plops the veg in the frying pan for Grey's stir fry 🤢 Enjoy your oily veg, little one! Poor kid..

"We got new oven mitts because our old ones are blue and clash with our kitchen." Says Lily, whose kitchen is blue, and then proceeds to show us the new oven mitts which are, guess this, also blue!
You can't make this shit up. If anything, I liked the old ones better.

Oh, and ARTICHOKES 😂 But ofc Eataly don't sell the ones she likes, only a true niche Londoner knows what a good artichoke is!

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I think Lily’s sour sounding attitude toward her kid are [hopefully] just the result of being bad at written communication. Exhibit A: Most people would say “Rich and I DON’T start cooking until 7:30...”, but Lily uses “can’t”. Girl, you most certainly can start cooking before 7:30, you just choose not to. There is literally nothing stopping you. It’s not like the gas doesn’t turn on until 7:30 preventing you from cooking on the stovetop before then. The words we use matter and can change the meaning of a sentence...obviously!

Attachments

• Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
How ridiculous is it going to be if it turns out she's not pregnant and has just joined a cult instead? Because based on what she's wearing i'd believe it.

• Haha

rjf123

The reason she doesn’t take leave is because her regular “work” day is approximately 22 minutes long and that includes 10 minutes of eye fucking a camera. All in a day’s work for misery guts!!

• Haha

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Maybe I’m totally behind the times but I just don’t get these sandals! 😏😏
I mean, they look like the orthopaedic sandals my friends’ nan used to wear in her nineties … I really don’t get the obsession with ugly sandals. And how many pairs do you need?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bigreputation

Bit annoying that she went offline quite suddenly and dramatically leaving people to speculate whether something bad had happened for it to just be scheduled ‘annual leave’ which she could have content pre-prepared and ready to post for...

• Angry

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I had to come back here to ask if anyone else noticed the rank moldy parmesan cheese? Lily, you are disgusting! :sick:

View attachment 586825

You can eat Parmesan cheese if it has mild mould. Just cut the mould off and eat the rest of it. That’s cheese can last a life time if stored correctly. My grandma in Italy used to have some that was my grandads until about 15 years after he died when we ran out and we ate it everyday and we’re fine.